Thread: 11-year-old girl raped in supermarket.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default 11-year-old girl raped in supermarket.

A GIRL of 11 was raped in the toilets of a supermarket, it emerged yesterday.
    She was attacked as she and her mum visited Sainsbury’s in an upmarket town.

The rapist followed her into the loos moments after giving her a “filthy look”.

Her horrifying ordeal ended when another customer came into the toilets and the monster fled.

The girl ran crying to her mum, saying: “A horrible man has done some horrible things to me.”

Monster ... an e-fit of the attacker

Last night the mother, right, who cannot be identified, said: “What is the world coming to?

“The person who was responsible for this needs shooting — he must be sick in the head. This will scar my daughter for life. She was shaking from head to toe in shock. She needs counselling and so do I.”

The rapist, in his late teens or early 20s, struck in Leamington Spa, Warwicks, just after 7pm.

He followed the girl into the ladies, which was empty, jumped on her and warned: “Do as I say.” Then he bundled into a cubicle and subjected her to a ten-minute nightmare after saying: “If you tell anybody, I will find you and hurt you.”

Nightmare ... girl's mum

Det Chief Inspector Adrian Pearson said: “The brazen way this man behaved makes him very dangerous.”

Sainsbury’s said: “We take customers’ security very seriously. This was a very distressing but rare occurrence and we are doing everything possible to assist the police.”

The attacker was white, 5ft 7in with bad acne. He wore a hood and jacket with black sleeves, red panels and silver edging.

A 16-year-old arrested after the rape was later released without charge.

thesun.co.uk
    I have to say this doesn't surprise me. The few times nature has forced me to use a toilet in a department store/supermarket/mall, I have always been creeped out by how desolate and isolated they are. Poor kid.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Lil

Default Re: 11-year-old girl raped in supermarket.

This is just awful. The little girl's mum has been on the radio today making a statement and she says her daughter can't go to the loo alone even in the house now, and has to sleep with her mum. The bastard who did this should be strung up by the bollocks over the M6.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

^^ Absolutely. Just makes you think though doesn't it? You're in danger wherever you go, you have to keeps your wits about you even when going to the supermarket which you would normally think of as a 'safe' environment. It's awful.

What a scum bag. He has ruined that girl's life. He should have the same done to his own sad, desperate excuse for a life.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Now that I think about it, I like the fact that the grocery store I go to has the bathrooms directly at the front of the store, in plain view of the cash registers and right next to customer service. No man, scruffy or not, is going to follow anyone into them without everyone noticing.

^^ The ones in my local store are the same, the security office is directly opposite too. But still, all it takes is one blind moment.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

What is up with all the sexual attacks happening? Just in my hometown in today's paper: "Ex-nurse admits to molesting patients"; "Man gets nine years for sexually abusing boy"; "Man gets 15 years in sex attack on girl, 2"...? this is local news in my hometown in just today's paper? The world is going straight to hell!

^^ well you live in the snowbelt and this was all around central Ohio so you are excluded! ( it must be the West Virginia influence down here )

Gold Member

At what point will it be safe to let go of your child's hand? There was the case a few years ago where a woman took her 8 year old nephew to the restrooms at the park during their family reunion. Another man came in and went back out. She sent someone in to check on her nephew and they found him raped and murdered. I've seen poor boys about that age being dragged into the women's room at the mall and the mothers are saying "I don't care, you're not going in there by yourself". But at the age of 11, someone would be upset that they were in there. To me it's worth a moment of embarassment to keep them safe. It's just saddening that it's come to that.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

SVZ

The attacker was white, 5ft 7in with bad acne. He wore a hood and jacket with black sleeves, red panels and silver edging.
    sounds like an emo loser

Thread Information