Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Charged With Beating 4-Year-Old To Death For Wetting Pants

Unhappy Man Charged With Beating 4-Year-Old To Death For Wetting Pants

A Michigan man could face life in prison after he allegedly tortured and ultimately killed his girlfriend's 4-year-old son last week for wetting his pants, prosecutors say.
    Brandon Joshua-Frederick Hayes, 24, "systematically beat" Dominick Calhoun, 4, "pummeling [him] with fists and kicking him" on his arms, legs and genitalia, Genesee County prosecutor David Leyton told CNN.
    Hayes also apparently burned the boy in the course of the torture. "The knuckles across one hand were charred," Argentine Township police chief Dan Allen said.
    "I've been doing this a long time, and this is the worst case of child abuse I've ever seen," the police chief said. "In all respects, he was tortured."
    Prosecutors arraigned Hayes on Thursday on nine charges, including one count of first-degree premeditated murder, one count of first-degree child abuse and one count of torture, which by itself carries a possible life sentence.
    "Little Dominick met his boogeyman, and that was defendant Hayes," Genesee County Sheriff Robert Pickell said at a news conference Thursday.
    CNN was unable to reach someone who could speak on Hayes' behalf.
    Hayes' motivation for his savage multiday attack on the boy was that the child "had wet his pants," Leyton said. "It had happened before."
    Hayes also resented the child because his "biological father wouldn't pay child support," Leyton said.
    Dominick's mother, Corrine Baker, was present for at least some of the beating and tried to shield the boy from Hayes' aggression, authorities said.
    "She tried to lay on top of the child to guard the child against being beat any further, but she was beat in the process," according to the police chief.
    The sequence of events that led to the discovery of the abuse began when Baker's sister and several acquaintances came to the apartment to buy drugs from Hayes, according to Allen. After seeing Dominick's condition, the sister alerted the boy's paternal grandfather, who in turn contacted authorities.

When emergency responders entered the apartment on the afternoon of April 11, Dominick was "barely alive." EMS transferred him to Hurley Hospital in Flint, where he was pronounced brain dead.
    The boy was taken off life support the following morning.
    Dominick's mother's whereabouts and actions through all portions of the torture session remain somewhat hazy. The county prosecutor said his office is "still investigating her involvement in all this."
    "She's also culpable for putting him in the dangerous position in the first place," he added.
    Baker was taken into custody on Sunday but released later. Attempts to reach her at her home Thursday evening were unsuccessful.
    The town police chief said Baker and her son had been brought to the attention of Genesee County Department of Child Services on several occasions. The agency did not respond to CNN's requests for comment Thursday.
    It was not immediately clear whether Baker's involvement with the child services agency predated her relationship with Hayes. The police chief said he believed Baker and Hayes had been together for about six months.
    Police: Man Tortured 4-Year-Old To Death For Wetting His Pants

sick, sick fucker
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ling Chi for this satanic motherf*cker!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Jesus christ almighty. That poor kid, living in an abusive, druggie household and ends his sad life like this. I feel sick.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I wonder how long he'd been beating him for. I bet mommy knew.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I wonder how long he'd been beating him for. I bet mommy knew.
    just the final beating spanned several days. the article said the mom tried to stop him but he beat her too. death is too good for this fellow and the mom needs to be punished too, she should have called the cops - instead the sister comes over to buy drugs and notices the shape the kids in and goes and calls the kids grandfather who calls the cops?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

That little boy never had a chance. Poor baby.

That poor child suffered a horrific death,and his murderer,and his no good mother should suffer the same fate.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    That poor child suffered a horrific death,and his murderer,and his no good mother should suffer the same fate.
    that's what I say. Don't hand me this shit about how she tried to protect the boy. Did she ever call the cops? No. Did she ever take the boy and leave? No. Did she ever go get a gun and blow the abuser's head off? Nope. And here we are with yet another story of a young child being beaten to death by mommy's 'boyfriend' (God, I hate that word). Dear Lord ,for the life of me I just do not understand how people have the stomach to do the horrific things they do.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'm with you crumpet. When I hear these stories I just think 'how could you do that? How could you beat and torture a little kid like that?' But then they probably did it to animals when they were ten.

As far as her getting out or ringing the cops there is the slight possibility he prevented her from doing that. I'll with hold judgement for the moment.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Everyone who saw that child and was ever in that house with that child is responsible for what happened to that child. Just lock them inside and start a fire.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

It doesn't look like that poor baby ever stood a chance in that household.

Another woman with the 'he might abuse my kid, but at least I'm not alone' mentality. I want to punch her in the face just for being so fucking pathetic.

I've never dated a man with balls big enough to hit me, let alone my kid. That sonofabitch would've been strung up by his balls at the first hint of thinking about touching my kid. I can't imagine the depravity it takes to do something like this or to know that this is happening to your child.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

He probably wet his pants because he was scared to death.

I hope he haunts those 2 pos scum.

Yes, I know how hard it can be to get out of an abusive relationship, but when the man is beating your baby, the first chance you get you scoop him up and run down the damned street. Naked in the snow with no shoes. I don't give a fuck.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information