Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Six-Year-Old Kills Herself After Being Sent to Room‎

Default Six-Year-Old Kills Herself After Being Sent to Room‎

Samantha Kuberskki was found hanging by a belt at her home in Oregon after being sent to her room for arguing with her mother

A six-year-old girl who was sent to her room for punishment is feared to be one of the youngest people to have ever committed suicide in the U.S.
    Samantha Kuberskki was found hanging by a belt at her home in Oregon after being sent to her room for arguing with her mother.
    Her death was ruled as suicide by the coroner - sparking a bitter row with police who investigated her death and insist it was an accident.
    Detectives who interviewed the family insist the girl did not know what she was doing when she tied a corduroy belt around her neck.
    'Our investigators feel that it does appear that Samantha may have done the actions that led to her death,' said Captain Dennis Marks, who headed the investigation.
    'But we find it hard to believe that she would have intentionally done that, which we feel is part of committing suicide.'
    The shocking incident took place last December after Samantha returned home from school with her three sisters.
    After arguing with her mother Kellie she was sent to her bedroom as punishment.
    Mrs Kuberskki later found her daughter hanging from a the top rail of a disused cot and desperately tried to revive her.
    Her father Graham arrived home just as paramedics were rushing Samantha to hospital where she later died.
    It emerged that Samantha had been told off previously for playing with the belt, but had expressed no suicidal intentions.
    The medical examiner for Portland, Oregon, ruled the girl's death as suicide.
    Psychiatrists Dr. Kirk Wolfe agreed with the police version that the girl did not realise what she was doing.
    'Most kids this age are not aware of what death actually is,' he said.
    'Not until they get to be 8, 9 and 10 do they understand death is final and you don't come back.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1264617/Girl-6-sent-room-punishment-youngest-people-committed-suicide-US.html#ixzz0kiyX66nm

Wtf?

Poor baby! How horrible!!

Holy shit, poor baby, poor family

This kid saw/heard something too mature for her to be seeing or hearing at some point, whether it be on TV or an older kid talking shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

more likely to be an accident
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Yea or that.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Poor girl.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Oh, wow. So sad. What a sweet looking angel. RIP Samantha.
    Rock the fuck on!

Her mom must be feeling horrible, even though it was probably not intentional. Rest in peace.

Awful! Poor family.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Damn.

She "knew" what she was doing, and I say that only in the sense that she went to her room after "cross" words were exchanged between her and her mom, and she herself said she was going to kill herself. Also, it was mentioned that her parents warned her previously that playing around like that could lead to bad consequences.

There's no doubt in my mind though that in her 6 year old mind she did not fully comprehend what she was saying or the ultimate finality of what she was going to do (so don't jump on my nutsacks claiming that I'm insinuating that 6 year olds fully know what it means to take their own lives).

And that to me is the most disturbing of all. How does a 6 year old kid threaten to kill herself and then do it? Where do they "learn" this kind of behavior. It just boggles the mind.

Truly horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    She "knew" what she was doing, and I say that only in the sense that she went to her room after "cross" words were exchanged between her and her mom, and she herself said she was going to kill herself. Also, it was mentioned that her parents warned her previously that playing around like that could lead to bad consequences.

There's no doubt in my mind though that in her 6 year old mind she did not fully comprehend what she was saying or the ultimate finality of what she was going to do (so don't jump on my nutsacks claiming that I'm insinuating that 6 year olds fully know what it means to take their own lives).

And that to me is the most disturbing of all. How does a 6 year old kid threaten to kill herself and then do it? Where do they "learn" this kind of behavior. It just boggles the mind.

Truly horrible.
    I am wondering the same thing? My son is 7 and I can't even imagine those words coming out of his mouth. I'm sure he has never heard anyone say that, real life or on television.

This child has something emotional going on to even say that. Scary as hell.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Pfft. Drama queen.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information