Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Stupid chick asks for 3 stars tattooed on her face, ends up with 56, is also a liar

Wink Stupid chick asks for 3 stars tattooed on her face, ends up with 56, is also a liar

Crazy Days and Nights: One Two Three - It's Pretty Simple

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
    One Two Three - It's Pretty Simple

I don't care what country you are in or what language you speak, I think everyone knows that three fingers means the number 3. Kimberly Vlamnick is suing the tattoo artist who put 56 stars on her face when she says she only asked him for three. She says that because he is Romanian he didn't understand her. 'I think he didn’t understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French. 'But I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye.'

She is now suing the tattoo artist. Umm. I don't care who you are, I think we can all pretty much agree that the guy figured out she wanted stars in whatever language they were using to communicate, and if she wasn't sure about whether he got the number right, all she needed to do was fingers, fingers, fingers. She claims she fell asleep during the procedure. Uh huh. How many of you are willing to bet that when you are getting a needle in your face for a few hours that you will probably stay awake until the procedure is finished. Also, to do three probably wouldn't have taken long enough for her to fall asleep anyway.

The tattoo artist says the girl was awake the entire time and often looked in the mirror to see how everything was proceeding. I think the shocking thing here is that she only paid about $80 for all of the stars. That seems like a pretty good deal to me. I think what happened is the girl was drunk and thought that 56 seemed like a great number of stars. She then sobered up the next morning and freaked the hell out that she looked like Mike Tyson and now is suing so she doesn't look like an idiot for asking for them in the first place. To remove them is going to cost about $15,000.
    Oh, please, who sleeps through 56 tattoos on the face, no matter how small?

Update (via Buttmunch):
    Belgian girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept has admitted she lied and that she willingly asked for the striking design.

Kimberley Vlaeminck said she "initially adored" the tattoos, but when her father reacted furiously she had decided to lie about it and blame the tattooist, London's Telegraph said.

Ms Vlaeminck, 18, made international headlines last week after she said she fell asleep after asking the tattooist for just three small stars, only to wake and find her face covered.

She said the Flemish-speaking tattooist had not been able to understand her French and English instructions, and vowed to sue him for the money to have the tattoos surgically removed.

"It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak," she said.

But this week she confessed to being awake and "fully aware" of what the tattooist - Rouslan Toumaniantz - was doing, The Telegraph said.

"I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and that the tattooist had made a mistake," Ms Vlaeminck told Dutch TV.

Mr Toumaniantz - who is covered in tattoos and piercings - had insisted Vlaeminck wanted 56 stars tattooed on her face.

But he had said he would pay for half of the laser treatment to remove the tattoos, The Telegraph said.

"Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client," Mr Toumaniantz said.

But after Ms Vlaeminck's confession he had withdrawn the offer, The Telegraph said.

Mr Toumaniantz last week said he did not mind the international exposure.

"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity."

He now intends to get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing, The Telegraph said.Girl who said she woke up with 56 tattoos on her face admits lying
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 23rd, 2009 at 09:48 AM.

Bitch please sue yourself for being dumbfuck for wanting to tattoo your face to begin with.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

OMG what a fucking nightmare, stupid girl

fgg

i don't have any tattoos so i don't know but i would think it would be difficult to "fall asleep" and not notice that the tattoo gun is all over your face.

A*O

She wasn't asleep, she must have been unconscious not to feel that. Never, NEVER enter a tattoo parlour when drunk.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

She is crazy-that had to hurt! El dumbo.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My goodness, what a moron.

She looks ridiculous.
    Rock the fuck on!

I have tattoos and you would feel that!!! No way could you sleep. Drugs and alcohol don't mix with tattooing.

Elite Member

That is so funny - sooner or later it had to happen. She's going to have to pay that tatoo artists legal costs, lol.

fucking idiot. No way could you "fall asleep" during a facial tattoo - too painful.

I think the only way she could get up on this kind of claim would be to admit she was drunk/high and passed out in the tattoo chair, and go after him for breaching the standards of the tattoo industry (not to tattoo anyone under the influence of anything)

(presuming such standards are the same in this place)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I have tattoos and you would feel that!!! No way could you sleep. Drugs and alcohol don't mix with tattooing.
    I saw this on the news, and yelled that bitch is lying..she wasn't sleep and she had to feel all of that.

She needs to go to mac, and see if they can help her..STAT!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

If you look at it hard enough it looks like the number 3 made up of stars.... maybe thats what he thought she said. Anyway shes a dumbass, that still stands.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Default Girl sues over 'nightmare' facial tattoos

Girl sues over 'nightmare facial tattoos.

A Belgian teenager has been left with 56 stars inked on her face after allegedly falling asleep in a tattoo artist's chair.

Kimberley Vlaminck, 18, claims her father paid for her to receive three stars near her left eye.

But the teen says she fell asleep while her dad ate ice cream outside, before awakening to discover half her face covered in 56 black stars.

PHOTOS: The world's worst tattoos

"My father wanted to pay because in our family everyone has a tattoo," the Telegraph reported Ms Vlaminck as saying. "When he started to tattoo me, I did not feel pain and I fell asleep. I awoke as he tattooed me on the nose and I saw what he had done. "I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed I just look ugly, a freak, mutilated."

The family is seeking $18,400 in damages to pay for laser removal of the "nightmare" inking.

But Rouslan Toumaniantz, who operates The Tattoo Box in the southeast city of Courtrai, claims he was only fulfilling his client's wishes and is demanding payment of $87 for the work. "She was awake all the time," he said.

"I did not hypnotise or dope her, as they say it was with agreement.

"No way could I have tattooed so many stars on her face against her will."

The artist said there was only conflict once Ms Vlaminck's shocked father saw the full extent of the tattoos that his daughter had requested.

There is a photo at the link.
    Girl sues over 'nightmare' facial tattoos

This whole story is strange. Firstly, three small stars would not take long. As if there would have been enough time for her to fully fall asleep and not feel all those stars being tattooed onto her face.

Secondly, i do not understand how the tattoo artist could have misunderstood her request for three stars. How does someone confuse three with fifty-six? And even if he did misunderstand, you would think that the tattoo artist would also question a young lady who wants her entire face splattered with stars.

Thirdly, how long does it take her dad to eat an ice-cream? 56 stars would take a fair amount of time, wouldn't most people have wandered in to see the progress??
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She fell asleep while having her face inked? Yeah, something tells me she's just regretting a really dumb decision.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information