Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hi there! I excell at backpack nuggetising...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    You stop talking to that one! I will not have piggy and the children abandoned when you run off with the crazy!

but, but I love her

oh, shall we call it DOTU???
    *snort
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Okay honestly, I love this thread. It gives me a headache trying to read through all your posts, but its still funny as hell. I'm trying to imagine getting nuggetized inside a sleeping bag, and the mental image is so damn hilarious. I wish you lived nearby so you could nuggetise my backpack, if that happened it would make my day. How could anyone get angry?

yeeeessssss?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I still don't understand what "nuggetising" means...

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I wish you lived nearby so you could nuggetise my backpack, if that happened it would make my day. How could anyone get angry?

me too! i want my backpack nuggetised. it would totally make my day.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

Haha, I think it would be one of those "what the fuck" moments where you just would have to laugh. Its awesome that someone has THAT much time on their hands that they'd scope out a target and wait for the perfect opportunity to nuggetise. I'd probably take pictures and put it on Facebook. Oh, here's to wishing...
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^^^
    me too. and i'd tag them.

lafolie, urban dictionary has a definition that might help you understand what nuggetising is.
    well, they call it nuggeting but i think nuggetising sounds better.

Urban Dictionary: Nuggeting
    1. Nuggeting

v.

1. To turn someone's backpack inside out without them becoming aware of the deed.

Steps:
    1. Steal a person’s or multiple people’s backpack(s) without alerting the backpack's owner(s) and/or legal guardian(s).

2. Remove the contents from the backpack's main compartment. *On almost all models of backpacks the main compartment is the largest compartment, and often the easiest to “nugget”.

3. Once the main compartment is empty, turn the backpack inside out. *Backpacks with back pads seem to cause trouble so don't be afraid to place your foot on the bottom of a backpack and kick inward. If done correctly the backpack will give in and turn inside out. *WARNING: Standing up in a classroom environment and kicking a backpack may cause unwanted attention from classmates, teachers, and worst of all the “nugget” victim(s). So try to be as covert as possible.

4. If you’re doing a basic nugget, place the backpack’s original contents in the “new” main compartment, place the shoulder straps inside, zip it back up, and leave a note if you so desire. *Be gentle with the victim’s belongings, if nothing is damaged most teachers will at worst give you only a warning since nothing was actually damaged.

5. Now return either the victim’s “nuggeted” bag to the location where you first found it or go the extra mile and hide it from the victim. *In the best case scenario the victim won’t become aware that his/her backpack is missing until the dismissal bell rings, so he’ll/she’ll have to walk to the next class while holding a “nugget” in his/her arms. When other classmates see the victim they’ll immediately know what has happened and erupt into laughter causing even more embarrassment for the victim.

Now, if you really want to outdo yourself and impress every girl in school you must pull off a “Super Nugget”. Do steps 1 and 2 but instead of placing the items from the main compartment back in, keep them out. Now try to place the entire backpack in the smallest compartment. If you’re unable to do so on the first attempt, remove items from another compartment(s) (some backpack models have a secondary compartment that are almost as large as the main compartment) and finish what you have started! A “Super Nugget” may sound easy to the novice “nuggeter” because you don’t need to place the victim’s belongs back in, but what happens to his/her belonging? Yeah, you’re now stuck with them and a huge stack of books and miscellaneous crumpled papers is a big sign of a “nugget” going down in the area so keep it together, and don’t give up!

(If the pack's owner spots you and you have yet to complete the nugget, don't stop, you're no good if you can't take a little pressure.)
    Nuggeting is a lifestyle not a hobby!
    - P. Diddy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thank you Sput!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Uncool View Post
    There was this time I attempted to nuggetise my bitter granny's corpse bag at the mortuary too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Uncool View Post
    And yet, there was this time when the sleeping bag victim I chose was a quadriplegic person having some rest in the tent next to mine...
    Okay that's just wrong...

Haha, I think it would be one of those "what the fuck" moments where you just would have to laugh. Its awesome that someone has THAT much time on their hands that they'd scope out a target and wait for the perfect opportunity to nuggetise. I'd probably take pictures and put it on Facebook. Oh, here's to wishing...
    It could even be a great way to chat up someone for a date!

I just wanted to say that this thread wore me out and now I must take a nap. That is all.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I just wanted to add my English fail me.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just wanted to add that the objects in the rear view mirror appear closer than they are... and also that my typing speed's never failed me.

Okay honestly, I love this thread. It gives me a headache trying to read through all your posts, but its still funny as hell. I'm trying to imagine getting nuggetized inside a sleeping bag, and the mental image is so damn hilarious. I wish you lived nearby so you could nuggetise my backpack, if that happened it would make my day. How could anyone get angry?
    Aw, thank ye, january! Yeh, so many replies make me quote a lota them, y'know. I wish I'd be able to nuggetise ya inside a sleeping bag one day. Well? Ya never know; perhaps some day ya'll wake up to the nightmare of being trapped inside yer bag...

Let me tell ya that, throughout my nuggetising experience, I've seen more amused victims than I seen them pissed. Surprisingly, those who happened to be angry were mostly women. One of these pissed sheilas started kicking her nuggetised backpack all over the train station after she wasn't able to produce her ticket in time to aboard.

Oh, and there's also this story of lady having her period too, which details I'll spare ya.

yeeeessssss?
    YEEEEEEEESSS...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    I still don't understand what "nuggetising" means...

Aw, c'mon, LaFolie, sheila... Such an intelligent lass as ya are, who's found out 'bout me searchin' the net in a heartbeat, wasn't able to figure out whut nuggetising is all 'bout?

Ever had a McNugget to eat? Me is disappointed of ye!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

Awlright, sputnik bloke! Some day yer backpack will get nuggetised as well. Thank ye for having posted the info regarding Nuggetising 101 for the French sheila.
    I concur that "nuggetising" sounds a whole lot better than "nuggeting;" those bloody stiff-arse Britons...

As for the info; unless the victim really deserves it, I'm totally against messin' up with any items inside the backpack or forcing items into smaller compartments, bringing on the possible damage of both items and backpacks. And hiding nuggetised backpacks from their victims often resulted in theft.

Nuggetising personal belongings pose a great challenge to the nuggetiser, as not only have ya got to be aware of the backpack owner's attention, but also their relatives or friends, onlookers, security personnel and cameras, bypassers, etc.

Unfortunately, I've learnt 'bout nuggetisers deviating from their original purposes once having found sumthin' of value inside backpacks. That poses a moral challenge to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Okay that's just wrong...
    Why is that so? It was my own dead granny whose body bag I attempted to nuggetise, not someone else's. Do ya even know how it's like to handle a corpse? And with regard to the quadriplegic person; why would I have to make any difference with them if nuggetising their sleeping bags is not something dangerous or mean to them? Were it dangerous for a quadriplegic person for their bags to get nuggetised, they shouldn't be in the outdoors sleeping inside a bag in the first place, don't ya think...?

That criterion of yers would certainly make a criminal outa me if I ever nuggetised the backpack of an owner suffering from Down Sindrome, which I did... Well? The guy had the time of his life. I think ya underestimate crippled or handicapped people, Cali; they're still human beings, y'know. Ya oughtn't to be sorry for their condition or pity them. That's the only thing which is damn wrong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    I just wanted to say that this thread wore me out and now I must take a nap. That is all.
    Thank ye very much for such an insightful input, hun. Now, as Courtney Love would put it, just relax, just relax, just go to sleep...

P.S.: Say, ain't it Courtney Love the sheila in yer av? Yes? yes? yes? yes? yeeeeeeeesss...???

Mr. Krabs???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Good guess Mel
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

You remind of Mr. Deltoid with your constant yessing.

I'm let down by the inside/out thing. I was hoping backpack nuggetising was something you do before a drag show.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information