Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi there! I excell at backpack nuggetising...!!

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Can I buy some pot from you?
    I really don't think that this is a result of pot....

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Uh, WHAT?

I just read that a few times and well...that's several minutes I'll never get back.

But hey, welcome aboard! Drink up!
    I can't believe that you reread it! Pass the vodka Lynnie!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ...... dead yet?
    Not fast enough.... apparently....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

I can't believe that you reread it! Pass the vodka Lynnie!

Not fast enough.... apparently....
    Hope springs eternal...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Oh I like this one! Please can I keep it?

Nuggetizing is my new hobby, I'm trying it on my boss as we speak. Nah, just kidding, my boss is not a backpack kinda man. Does it work on a designer leather briefcases?

Hope to see you around Uncle Uncool!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I like it too. Please let it not be a troll. *crosses fingers*

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I like nuggetizing men's balls. While they sleep I cut open their ball sack. I rearrange the sperm inside and then I sew them up inside out. You should see their faces when they wake up. Good times, good times, yeeessssss
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I like it too. Please let it not be a troll. *crosses fingers*
    Well, like Mcjag said upthread.....hope springs eternal,

Welcome Uncle Uncool
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I like nuggetizing men's balls. While they sleep I cut open their ball sack. I rearrange the sperm inside and then I sew them up inside out. You should see their faces when they wake up. Good times, good times, yeeessssss
    Yes? Yes? Yes? Yeeesssss.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Guess Mister hails from Australia?...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsssssssssss
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I'm scared. Somebody hold me!

*points & laughs at Sarzy*....*exchanges glances with.... anyone*

*changes mind & hugs Sarzy.... being secretly scared tpo!*
    Free Charmed.

Exchanges glances back with Novice while laughing at Sarzy, you forgot where you were again didn't you
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow... there're so many replies to answer! Let's see how many quotes can be posted on one single post, yes? yes? yeeeeeeeesss...???

So a witch told you that you were going to die when you turned 25? And that is right around the corner? I'd be drinking very heavily then and screwing the organ donation aspect. Just saying.
    Nah, being a rare type RH-negative blood factor carries a great responsibility to me as a donor; I assumed this responsibility almost five years ago because of an accident I witnessed on the streets, which opened my eyes with regard to the importance 'bout becoming an organ donor.

M thinks I wouldn't be able to screw the organ donation aspect for I fear karma.
    Where do you hail from Uncle Uncool if I may be so bold?
    Hmph, tell ya whut, my dear: why don't ya make yer best guess? After you've failed yer three attempts, I'll gladly unveil it to ya, awlright?
    Hey, I loves ya already, so keep the posts coming!
    Aw, me loves ya as well, my suga-booga! Yes? yes? yes? yes? yes? yes? yeeeeeesss...?

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I think I may like this one
    Did ya say ya may like me, my honey bean...? Me likes ya right away, my chocolate thun-da!

Me too! Count me in!
    Oh? Didn't ya say ya loved me already...???!!! Boo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    Uncle, are you a pirate?
    Not now, but I still remember this time I was 13 when I was a pirate for nearly two months; to be honest with ya, I was real close to being a pirate for life. My step-father hit me so hard on my left eye for sumthin' I did to my step-sister's Tinkerbell plushie full-size doll...

I had a black eye with retinal detachment and was close to losing vision on that eye for ever. After my eye healed completely, the eyelid on my left eye looked like Robert Mitchum's.

Howdy Uncle Uncool! Glad you found GR! When do you get to start posting on the other areas? Look forward to hearing more from you
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I laughed out loud about the "nuggetising of a backpack" - do you pull this only on friends or on anyone who leaves their backpack laying around? Thats such a bastard move, especially if you pull it on strangers.
    Great, january! I'm glad that you enjoyed it; that's the whole idea. As I said, I use to pull this joke on strangers mostly, as there is no challenge in pulling it on just friends, y'know.

Yeh, it's quite a bastard move, I know. But it wasn't always funny, like this time I nuggetised a German tourist's backpack at the library; she turned out to be an asthmatic and I didn't notice she had the refill for her inhaler inside her nuggetised backpack...

God, I still recall how her condition got worse when she panicked so much after realising she wouldn't be able to reach inside her backpack too easily. Thankfully, the security tore a little gap open on her backpack with a switchblade. I take the time to study my victims thoroughly during half an hour, tops, ever since this incident happened.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Doubt you'll stay very long, but welcome anyway!
    Awlright, thanks, january! Ya're the second person to have stated so. Why would ya say I won't be stayin' very long, sweetie pooh?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    "nuggetising of a backpack"

i can't wait to try that on someone.
    thanks for the laugh, noob.

Hahahaha... yer welcome, sputnik mate! Perhaps ya may as well find out 'bout the "accessories" to nuggetising backpacks; I've taken it to the next level by adding fragile plastic bags filled up with liquids as varied and diverse as water, oil, vinegar, thinned-out red paint and piss inside the nuggetised backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    You must like ballsnarfling... yeeeesssss???
    Uh-uh... that's too unfair; it was on that only occasion I didn't really catch the meaning of yer momma sayin' to me in the wharf zone how much of a "ballsy" lady she was, actually referring to as being such a disreputable she-male... Now I know exactly whereyou did come from, Penny "Lame."

Incidentally, that one shouldn't count for, me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Dude, time to up your game. These kids are using duct tape in their nuggeting:
    At any rate, welcome to GR!
    Thank ye, Cali!

Let me tell ya the video in question lacks the nuggetising process and, consequently, shouldn't be taken any seriously. Those kids merely look like amateurs to me since not only can duck tape be removed very easily, but also it gives away the fact that the backpack was tampered with from afar!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Hmph... that's the same my step-father Gunther use to think from time to time 'bout me:

"Helga, yer son is on smack or whut...??!! Get him to rehab, fraulein, ja? ja? ja? jaaaaaaa...? Sieg Heil!! Sieg Heil...!!!

The strongest beverage I've ever taken is the new Pepsi; I don't even smoke tobacco cigarettes...

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Oh I like this one! Please can I keep it?

Nuggetizing is my new hobby, I'm trying it on my boss as we speak. Nah, just kidding, my boss is not a backpack kinda man. Does it work on a designer leather briefcases?

Hope to see you around Uncle Uncool!
    Yeh, ya can, Chilly Willy! Nuggetising ain't bound to backpacks only, y'know; things I've nuggetised other than backpacks are wallets, ladies' travelling vanity cases, covers for suits, purses and even sleeping bags with the occupants inside!

I don't think designer leather briefcases could be nugetised, though.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information