Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    judgefloro, dear sir, you did not set that fire in "the Commission on Elections’ old main- office Building in historic Intramuros, Manila" did you?
    Please your Honor, some of us are getting concerned.

You didnt did you?

As a person in your position would undoubtably ask........answer the question, and please....... in words.

Thank you

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post

You didnt did you?

As a person in your position would undoubtably ask........answer the question, and please....... in words.

Thank you
    to burn a building using physical force is ARSON punished under all world laws

but to IMPRECATE using the bible, koran or any religious prayer
    whether christian satanist or skeptic is protected by the constitution

literally i did not use flamables or matches

what happened is this:

our comelec is so corrupt that is why we are no.1 most corrupt per perc survey

---

i was supposed to see the comelec chair benjamin abalos but he was afraid
    since he is a dirty old man
    so these angels punished them by igniting the logo halved and the building
    of cheats
    MYSTERIOUS COMELEC FIRE vis-a-vis 1-16 '07 S. COURT MYTIC FIRE

BOTH COMELEC AND SUPREME COURT LOGOS HALVED

INQUIRER.net Video: Fire hits Comelec building

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhX6Z_OAUwM

Sun.Star :: View topic - MYSTERIOUS COMELEC FIRE vis-a-vis 1-16 S. COURT MYSTIC FIRE

read all of the above as my explanation

3 Dwarves Burned The Comelec, Halved The Logo - Asylum Forums

Sun.Star :: View topic - C.J. Puno: CA SELLS MANILA/CEBU TROs; IMPRECATION Psalm 109

C.J.Puno: CA on MANILA/CEBU TROs SALE

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2007/mar/05/yehey/top_stories/20070305top4.html

Monday, March 5, 2007

Puno confronts CA on TROs ‘for sale’
    By Jomar Canlas, Reporter - THE MANILA TIMES

CHIEF Justice Reynato Puno is now facing his first major headache in the judiciary: Corruption and temporary restraining orders (TROs) “for sale” in the Court of Appeals.
    Puno summoned on Thursday afternoon the 17 chairmen (senior members) of the appellate court stationed in Manila and expressed his alarm on reports of corruption. According to the court members who talked to The Manila Times on condition of anonymity, the Chief Justice met justices in two. Presiding Justice Ruben Reyes and Justice Conrado Vasquez Jr., the second most senior in the appellate court, led the first batch. The third most senior member, Justice Portia Alino-Hor­machuelos, led another batch. Only Justice Rodrigo Cosico was absent in the meeting with Puno. According to one source, Puno told the CA justices: “I’ll go straight to the point. I have called you because of corruption.” An associate justice said Puno was very stern during the meetings. A third justice described the Puno sermon as direct, candid and straightforward.

You didnt did you?

Thank you
    God hath punished evil
    we suffered as a nation when comelec did the 2004 elections cheatings
    now the fire is God's warning to these evil men
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; March 20th, 2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: double post

^^ Dude, you worry me.

Not amusing. Write a science fiction novel instead of boring us.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by judgefloro View Post
    God hath punished evil
    we suffered as a nation when comelec did the 2004 elections cheatings
    now the fire is God's warning to these evil men
    Im sorry you were disbarred why?

Sidebar your honour........... What the fuck are you talking about. (Ive read Cosmo Horiscopes with greater insight)

Anyone can hide behind language difficulties, dwarfism or any inadequacy they chose.

You chose to choose an antiquated notion of hell fire and brimstone. fine and fair, but you dont have a lot to back things up do you R2D2?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I'm not bored at all! I find it all quite compelling.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Im sorry you were disbarred why?

Sidebar your honour........... What the fuck are you talking about. (Ive read Cosmo Horiscopes with greater insight)

Anyone can hide behind language difficulties, dwarfism or any inadequacy they chose.

You chose to choose an antiquated notion of hell fire and brimstone. fine and fair, but you dont have a lot to back things up do you R2D2?
    no i was not disbarred
    i remain a lawyer
    i was separated as judge but with backwages

horoscopes are predictions for large number of peoples
    they are billions of times more naughty than the nostradamus quatrains that apply to anyone under the sun
    like vedic astrology
    this is pure scam and spam

i have no language difficulty
    i have the best pleadings on par with california lawyers' papers

you know when i would post in correct english they would accuse me of alter of judge floro and spam bot
    but so i posted in taglish filipino style slang post english
    to convince each member that i am judge floro
    ------
    you must know the situation here in the philippines
    there is really no remedy against corruption

so i devised a way to do away with it
    IMPRECATION by illnesses and accidents, fires

------------- here are my links to prove to you

you must read these and do not be lazy bones

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2007/mar/18/yehey/metro/20070318met1.html

Sunday, March 18, 2007

14 in military implicated
    in extrajudicial killings

By Anthony Vargas, Reporter

THE Armed Forces said on Saturday that at least 14 military personnel have been implicated in the spate of extrajudicial killings in the country.
    ------
    http://globalnation.inquirer.net/news/news/view_article.php?article_id=54115

US Congress to hear RP extrajudicial killings complaint

By Jerome Aning
    Inquirer
    Last updated 08:49am (Mla time) 03/11/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- The Foreign Relations committees of both the United States House of Representatives and the US Senate will conduct separate hearings on the political killings in the Philippines.
    =========

THE ULTIMATE REMEDY: WHEN SWS SURRENDERED AND REMAINED HOPELESS REGARDING CORRUPTION IN THE SUPREME COURT, COURT APPEALS AND LOWER COURTS, JUDGE FLORO’s 3 angels-DWARVES came to the scene with UNCOMPROMISING STANCE: IMPRECATION UNDER PSALM 109: inflicting illnesses and accidents upon all those who receive bribes, upon their loved ones up to the 4th generation.

START CLEANING THE SUPREME COURT: DWAVE’S order to CHIEF JUSTICE PUNO. Get rid of 9 Supreme Court Justices who made money. Get rid of 4 JBC members who are so corrupt. They are the King Makers of corrupt justices and judges.

IN THE COURT OF APPEALS, LET JUSTICE LUCAS BERSAMIN AND APOLINARIO D. BRUSELAS EXPLAIN, TO THE PUBLIC.

SINCE ALL 15 S.C. JUSTICES RESIGNED DUE TO THE ERICTA SCANDAL, MARCOS TIME, REORGANIZE THE ENTIRE JUDICIARY, LEST THE DWARVES INFLICT MORE ILLNESSES.

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2007/mar/05/yehey/top_stories/20070305top4.html

Monday, March 5, 2007

CHIEF Justice Reynato Puno is now facing his first major headache in the judiciary: Corruption and temporary restraining orders (TROs) “for sale” in the Court of Appeals.
    Puno summoned on Thursday afternoon the 17 chairmen (senior members) of the appellate court stationed in Manila and expressed his alarm on reports of corruption. According to the court members who talked to The Manila Times on condition of anonymity, the Chief Justice met justices in two. Presiding Justice Ruben Reyes and Justice Conrado Vasquez Jr., the second most senior in the appellate court, led the first batch. The third most senior member, Justice Portia Alino-Hor­machuelos, led another batch. Only Justice Rodrigo Cosico was absent in the meeting with Puno. According to one source, Puno told the CA justices: “I’ll go straight to the point. I have called you because of corruption.” An associate justice said Puno was very stern during the meetings. A third justice described the Puno sermon as direct, candid and straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post

well you are bored coz you do not know how to ask specific questions and you are too busy or too lazy to read

the dwarves are famous and they are angels
    in fact they wrote this 27 pages legende
    still being read every hours by rush fans

i challenge all of yea

produce here
    a thread as long as this that we made so interesting

read it:

slowly and daily:

The Earth is not only for humans and animals - Counterparts Message Board

Pinned: The Earth is not only for humans and animals 123» 26 Healing and Prophecy, The 3 Mystic Philippine Dwarves

1,272 replies

jfloro

Last edited by NoDayButToday; March 20th, 2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: double post

The judge should be a guest on David Letterman. Or Nancy Grace. Or sumbody.

Have you been on tv, judge?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The judge should be a guest on David Letterman. Or Nancy Grace. Or sumbody.

Have you been on tv, judge?

oh here philippines i had been many times:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=judge+floro

and i was mentioned in CNN and KEITH OLBERMAN shows

CNN.com - Transcripts

Welcome back to SHOWBIZ TONIGHT. I`m A.J. Hammer.

It`s time now for the story today that made us say, "That`s ridiculous!" An ousted judge in the Philippines wants his job back, but the country`s highest court says Florentino Floro is well, a little bit crazy.

The court fired Floro after he admitted to consulting imaginary mystic dwarfs. He said the dwarfs, Armand, Luis and Angel, helped him carry out healing sessions during the breaks in the chambers. Who doesn`t do that, really?

Well, the court decided it didn`t need a mystic judge. So, after a three-year investigation, Floro was fired. Floro is, of course, appealing the decision.

Dwarfs, healing sessions, a three year investigation? Now, that`s ridiculous!

Although I will admit to you, Brooke, every night before coming in to do SHOWBIZ TONIGHT I consult with my velvet painting of John Tesh.

ANDERSON: A.J., why did you tell us that?

'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for April 10 - Countdown with Keith Olbermann - MSNBC.com

But first, here are COUNTDOWN‘s top three newsmakers of this day.
    Number three, Thomas Vocedes of Wasau, Wisconsin. He‘s been sentenced to six months‘ probation for hanging underwear off the rearview mirrors of as many as 50 county vehicles. Caught on tape, as the local account pus it, Bras and panties of all different sizes. Some of the underwear is new, and some seemed to be worn. Yes, seemed.
    Number two, Judge Florentino Floro of a court in suburban Manila in the Philippines. He‘s off the bench now. They tolerated his decision to conduct healing sessions in his chambers, but when he started explaining that he could now see the future after cutting a deal with his, quote, “dwarf friends,” unquote, they took away his gavel, to say nothing of his belt and his shoelaces.

can you have me guested there?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

i challenge all of yea

produce here
    a thread as long as this that we made so interesting

read it:
    slowly and daily:

The Earth is not only for humans and animals - Counterparts Message Board

Pinned: The Earth is not only for humans and animals 123» 26 Healing and Prophecy, The 3 Mystic Philippine Dwarves

1,272 replies

jfloro

We have Saint Angelina on our side. Her threads can match that or go beyond infinity with ease if only people were allowed to continue. I challenge you to have as many threads on yourself as our Saint Angelina with as many responses in total.

Oh wait, seems that our sinner Anna Nicole Smith has already beaten your record. Her thread gathered 1651 replies.

And do we even need to brag about our 1 million replies thread? You cannot beat us. Maybe when you have a thread on yourself with a million replies, you may challenge us for real then.

That's as big as a mouse poop, come back when you have an elephant poop, Mr. Floro.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

no i was not disbarred
    i remain a lawyer
    i was separated as judge but with backwages

horoscopes are predictions for large number of peoples
    they are billions of times more naughty than the nostradamus quatrains that apply to anyone under the sun
    like vedic astrology
    this is pure scam and spam

i have no language difficulty
    i have the best pleadings on par with california lawyers' papers

you know when i would post in correct english they would accuse me of alter of judge floro and spam bot
    but so i posted in taglish filipino style slang post english
    to convince each member that i am judge floro
    ------
    you must know the situation here in the philippines
    there is really no remedy against corruption

so i devised a way to do away with it
    IMPRECATION by illnesses and accidents, fires

------------- here are my links to prove to you

you must read these and do not be lazy bones

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2007/mar/18/yehey/metro/20070318met1.html

Sunday, March 18, 2007

14 in military implicated
    in extrajudicial killings

By Anthony Vargas, Reporter

THE Armed Forces said on Saturday that at least 14 military personnel have been implicated in the spate of extrajudicial killings in the country.
    ------
    http://globalnation.inquirer.net/news/news/view_article.php?article_id=54115

US Congress to hear RP extrajudicial killings complaint

By Jerome Aning
    Inquirer
    Last updated 08:49am (Mla time) 03/11/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- The Foreign Relations committees of both the United States House of Representatives and the US Senate will conduct separate hearings on the political killings in the Philippines.
    =========

THE ULTIMATE REMEDY: WHEN SWS SURRENDERED AND REMAINED HOPELESS REGARDING CORRUPTION IN THE SUPREME COURT, COURT APPEALS AND LOWER COURTS, JUDGE FLORO’s 3 angels-DWARVES came to the scene with UNCOMPROMISING STANCE: IMPRECATION UNDER PSALM 109: inflicting illnesses and accidents upon all those who receive bribes, upon their loved ones up to the 4th generation.

START CLEANING THE SUPREME COURT: DWAVE’S order to CHIEF JUSTICE PUNO. Get rid of 9 Supreme Court Justices who made money. Get rid of 4 JBC members who are so corrupt. They are the King Makers of corrupt justices and judges.

IN THE COURT OF APPEALS, LET JUSTICE LUCAS BERSAMIN AND APOLINARIO D. BRUSELAS EXPLAIN, TO THE PUBLIC.

SINCE ALL 15 S.C. JUSTICES RESIGNED DUE TO THE ERICTA SCANDAL, MARCOS TIME, REORGANIZE THE ENTIRE JUDICIARY, LEST THE DWARVES INFLICT MORE ILLNESSES.

Monday, March 5, 2007

On par with California lawyers.....so funny........

The bar must be jamacan limbo sir, of which you would undoubtably win anyway.

You are simply a wonderful exponent of right and wrong.

how amazing it is that you expose so much and say so little. Nostrodumus you aint sunshine

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    We have Saint Angelina on our side. Her threads can match that or go beyond infinity with ease if only people were allowed to continue. I challenge you to have as many threads on yourself as our Saint Angelina with as many responses in total.

Oh wait, seems that our sinner Anna Nicole Smith has already beaten your record. Her thread gathered 1651 replies.

And do we even need to brag about our 1 million replies thread? You cannot beat us. Maybe when you have a thread on yourself with a million replies, you may challenge us for real then.

That's as big as a mouse poop, come back when you have an elephant poop, Mr. Floro.
    that's a lot of homily
    anyway it's sunday here 10 pm philippines

the reason forums declined is :
    members lack coco juice to fill their minds

refresh you are only tired

take a bath

offer food to the dwarves

On par with California lawyers.....so funny........

The bar must be jamacan limbo sir, of which you would undoubtably win anyway.

You are simply a wonderful exponent of right and wrong.

how amazing it is that you expose so much and say so little. Nostrodumus you aint sunshine
    what do you want me to say to yeah?
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; March 20th, 2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: double post

I thought you could tell me what I thought.

anyway......I dunno, give me a yeeh ha...or sing Bob Marley tunes.

I really dont mind....however..I do look forward to your answer.....gimmi a j..gimmi a U...gimmi a D...bugger it..you knew anyway my friend

Ok OT tell me next in telepathy

Or you could tell me ......did Joanne Lees have anything to do with Peter Falconios death......(easy one to start with....there will be more)

BTW I have Google too

Hit By Ban Bus!

I thought you could tell me what I thought.

anyway......I dunno, give me a yeeh ha...or sing Bob Marley tunes.

I really dont mind....however..I do look forward to your answer.....gimmi a j..gimmi a U...gimmi a D...bugger it..you knew anyway my friend in telepathy
    i debunked psychic phenomena as lower in the plane than GIFTS of st. paul
    as I had received, healing, prophecy and exorcism inter alia

what is the value of bending spoons
    of mental telepathy

NONE

give your money to the poor the dying the hungry

and you will be at peace and blessed
    detach yourself from all these WTFs materialism

like the grass the wicked fades

so be good
    bee happy
    be lucky

I didnt say that..... you are mistaken

Beehave

This is so much fun Ive gotta admit
    Last edited by Soth; March 19th, 2007 at 01:45 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information