Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hi I am superjunat

^ What a funny looking kitty!

I hope the cat was just caught in the middle of shaking its head and doesn't always look like that.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Bronze Member

Default Hello I am still standing

1) effie2 smiley's must have been granted copyright permission from yahoo messenger, so CUTE, i often used that in my judgefloro@yahoo.com
    ym chat, whenever a
    justice here is medically operated or if my enemies like my lawyer got an ICU 14 days incubation; let the dwarves have mercy on my LITANY of enemies

LUIS, Armand, Angel & Judge Florentino V. Floro: Memorandum of Prophecies of LUIS, Angelus Dei, Per Judge Florentino V. Floro (April 7, 2006 to November 14, 2007)

2)

so like.. are the magic crack smoking dwarves whacking people or something?
    Would someone please put this retard out of his misery lol
    not only THAT, but i've activated my worldwide network of disbelievers to suppress judge Floro from ever being employed, or sane, again!
    I have a Hank Scorpio hideout in a semi-active volcano, and a number of themed fairy hitmen

YouTube - Re: Grimli - Pipe Smoking Dwarves

Re: Grimli - Pipe Smoking Dwarves, this one?

Midkemia (can you say "MID-dle Earth?") is populated with elegant, honorable elves; with stouthearted, stoutbodied pipe-smoking dwarves; with the occasional treasure-hoarding dragon; with the token good-natured, eccentric magician; with mad kings and brave nobles.

Oh, judgefloplo summons the fairies and mermaids in gossips, give him a break, a JOB, like Old Testament JOB, whom God rewarded with golds and perfume

I summon all of you here to join Van Carter, who will go to the Philippines to joint the MUTINY to reinstated the dwarf judge

Across Difficult Country: Three Dwarves From Now

11 October 2007
    Three Dwarves From Now

Readers who’ve been following the persecution of Across Difficult Country’s legal counsel Judge Florentine Floro will be delighted to learn Judge Floro has shown up in comments and provided links to the text of all the Philippines Supreme Court decisions regarding his case, to local and international media coverage of the controversy, to his various blogs, to his Myspace and Facebook accounts, to videos of himself on YouTube, and to some other stuff. He’s also listed his email addresses and his telephone numbers (cell and land line). (If you call him, tell him I say "hi".)

I’ve taken the liberty of forwarding this material to my Congressmen, my Senators, the White House, The White Stripes, The Tide News Online ("A commitment to truth"), Art Bell (broadcast journalist and former resident of the Phillipines), Wynne Jones (Manager of Arts, Leisure & Cultural Events for the town of Whitby, the United Kingdom), Doudou Dične (United Nations Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance), and Fedor Emelianenko (PRIDE heavyweight champion).
    Which should just about take care of it, I think.

3)

They're getting vengeance for the mistreatment of the judge.
    Oh dear. Someone's jealous of the judge!

If Bush has Chang, his mystical spirit warrior, and if Nancy Reagan has her Vedic Astrologer, judgePloplo's 3 dwarves really annihilate, destroy and use not
    their magic mushrooms but Violet lights to flash out thieves in Courts which were bunred yet they would not give the HONORABLE banned judge even a janitorial job

it's the CURSE secret that delivers you know, oh yeah, definately

LUIS, Armand, Angel & Judge Florentino V. Floro

as the Chinese said, a pics is worth 2,000 2007 Words, so heavy, disgusting, I prefer 2003 Word
    many are really so jealous of the judge coz of his FROM poverty to fame to jobless misery
    not 15 minutes coz hes kept on comming back

4)

Grimmz is jellus cuz JudgeFloro has a lot of female fans. He ladies' man.

Where's JudgeFloro? He didn't come by yesterday
    Now my heart is broken.

======

I'm Still Standing

I spent 10 hours is Wikipedia to edit and add to the Mutiny / Rebellion that almost ousted our fake President

User contributions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in WikiPedia there are lots of veteran looney users who pretend to be wise men from the east, so Floplo must use
    the dwarves' expertise to ward off merciless deletion of edits just sayin
    Manila Peninsula mutiny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5)

God bless you Superjunat.

===
    Thanks you believe in God, I had been banned in more than 20 forums by atheists and skeptics rants, omg
    it is very difficult to please many users worldwide especially if you respond to 140 forums
    as a judge floplo had never delayed a man's cause for money or fame, but in forums, judge floplo cannot possibly use alters to respond
    to many tricky replies, so judgefloro had tons of pending notifications to answer from last week

In the Philippines, Judge Consults Three Wee Friends - Page 2 - Quarter To Three Forums

Can we give this guy his "Best VM ever" award now, or do we have to wait for the Vee Emmies?
    but I only burn courts and inflict cancers and strokes to thieves
    I do not invade iraq
    Awesome.
    ==
    Judge Florentino Floro ~ at Runboard.com

Hi Judge. I don't suppose that you've come across Judge John Deed in your travels have you?

Judge John Deed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

==

skepticalcommunity.com :: View topic - The SAGA of the Dwarves and the Psychic Judge Floro

Hey boy, take off that hat
    Where do you think you're at
    I know where you gon' be
    If you don't heed my plea
    I'm here to tell you
    Court's in session
    Order in the court now
    Court's in session
    Can't nobody smoke now
    Here comes the judge
    Here comes the judge
    Here comes the judge
    Here comes the judge

cute

Yes, that one.

Oh noes! The Dero are taking over the Phillipines.

Richard Sharpe Shaver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(I shouldn't post links to the "Shave Mystery" here. Poor Betty is very impressionable and might get ideas)

you will see how wacko are wacko accusers are

From the Dero link:
    Quote:

In 1943, Shaver wrote a letter to Amazing. He claimed to have uncovered an ancient language he called "Mantong," a sort of Proto-World language which was the source of all Earthly language. In Mantong, each sound had a hidden meaning, and by applying this formula to any word in any language, one could decode a secret meaning to any word, name or phrase. Palmer applied the Mantong formula to several words, and said he realized Shaver was on to something.

Palmer wrote to Shaver, asking how he had learned of Mantong. Shaver responded with a 10,000 word document entitled "A Warning to Future Man." Shaver wrote of tremendously advanced pre-historic races who had built cavern cities inside Earth before abandoning Earth for another planet due to damaging radiation from the sun. Those ancients also abandoned some of their own offspring here, a minority of whom remained noble and human "Teros", while most degenerated over time into a population of mentally impaired sadists known as Dero--short for "detrimental robots." Shaver's "robots" were not mechanical constructs, but were robot-like due to their savage behavior.

And now from Simpson's legal complaint against the JREF forum:
    Quote:

In 1985 George R. Simpson, a notable engineer and inventor, was "visited" by extraterrestrial contact. He was told that there was a hidden language imbedded in the English language and that it was his job to determine the decoding rules for revealing the hidden meanings and teach the world about the hidden messages. Simpson has worked twenty-two years on this important project, first to uncover the code, then to document the decoding structure and translated messages.

He calls this the ET Corn Gods language.
    What an interesting similarity. Must be affected in the same part of the brain.

6)

Superjunat, you rock. Don't listen to the haters, they're just jellus.
    (If only I had known that wikipedia was run by loonies...)

My problem now is TIME, I have not much time to answer all the pending forum notifications that is why they are jealous of my fame and they summon me
    can you help me reply to all these PENDING forum notifs?

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...61#post1804561

What is so different about them believing in elves and ghosts compared to the rest of the world believing in God?
    One is no more rediculous than the other.

he Elf question is NOT a delicate question, and Noone in Hafnafjörđur dresses up like an elf, just because there are only 300000 of us doesnt mean people can make up stuff about us
    And tell me how believing in the Big guy upstairs and an Elf is different?
    Hypocrits.

In the Philippines, Ex-Judge Consults Three Wee Friends - Page 11 - Forumopolis

Judge Floro, who do you think will die on the next Heroes? This prophecy is very, very, important to me.
    Also, in the time since you have left, I have decided to ignore my friend's advice and have since started on my path to becoming a grand master Wizard. I am already a sixth level wizard, and my power only grows each day. Soon I hope to rival you in power. Perhaps one day I can come to the Phillipines and I can engage you in a duel so you can teach me some things about psychics.
    Thanks,
    Gnosis

the essence of prediction is pain and the ultimate goal of prophecy is its final injunction: The ANGEL OF DEATH

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Hello, hola, salut!

My name is Sola and I'm from Belgium. Nice to meet you!

Oh dear.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Oh dear.
    You feel it,dont you???????
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Oh effie, you know me too well!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

"blushes atrractively"
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Bronze Member

I have very interesting Wiki articles for you, created by our Philippine idol and my God judgefloro

Gamet: Philippine Black Gold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gamet, Red Algae

Coconut charcoal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charcoal burning

and

Rita Milla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

abused by 7 priests from you LA area

and scary is

judgefloro's lawyer leaves the hospital more psychotic than before due to accidental blood clot

Ex-senator Saguisag leaves hospital - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos
    the essence of prediction is pain and the ultimate goal of prophecy is its final injunction: The ANGEL OF DEATH

What the heck is going on

I..I don't quite know what to say...

For once.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Silver Member SophieOrangeBerry's Avatar

I am confused or slightly turned on.

Either way - lifes good.
    Darling... Stop confusing me with your wishful thinking....
    Bang goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van...
    Too soon to be out of me bed

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by SophieOrangeBerry View Post
    I am confused or slightly turned on.

Either way - lifes good.
    JudgeFloro has that effect on the female species.

But sigh, I give so much yet get so little in return...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I wonder if the coconut charcoal has a nice scent to it?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

What I don't get is this:

Sure, it's fun and all, but this person has admitted to being judgefloro (our judgefloro ,not the real one). That means this is a second account, right?

I don't want to be a party pooper, I just wanted to point out that even in obvious cases, multiple accounts don't get noticed/deleted/whatever.

Isn't that right, Morticia?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information