Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Honey

As long as this thread is being revived, I'd just like to take the opportunity to welcome this Honey person to the board!

I hope she stops lurking and starts posting already.
    Last edited by twitchy; January 15th, 2008 at 03:52 PM.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Leave Honey Alone!!!!!!!

Hugs Honey, put it on ignore

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    As long as this thread is being revived, I'd just like to take the opportunity to welcome this Honey person to the board!

I hope she stops lurking and starts posting already.
    Aww thanks, I'll try to post now and then

Huh, what the hell is going on here? :???:

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ok you lot...for a start here this....I own sites....Guess what,sites makes money or why else have them...I really want you to know that for a start....the mods are a blessing....I love mods...they really think they are important....well who yay...haha...they work for me for no pay...i make around a grand a month just for hits on a site and so does SVS or what ever his name is....Ask yourself this....where the fuck is he these days???...same as me,i leave it to the mods...they love being in charge coz they will never be anywhere but big on a forum....Ok,let me tell you the story of my little pommie friend Honey bear...i sent her a pm telling her she should look for a life outside of the internet.(hence this thread as up came her first thread,btm of page)..she is here all the time making threads/posts and killing her real life...ok,ok...i may have been out of line...i know she is young and I am old with kids her age ...i was was not bloody hitting on her...get a grip(she in pommie land and me i oz)...i was doing the father thing telling her to get out and stop playing video games(because i saw her as a good kid with heart)...well video games/forums...whats the foocking difference?

Please!!!

Happy new year.

Edit time...mods what the fuck happened to my request of a upgrade of the Vbulletin format?...hello!....this place needs a major upgrade plus the owner should do what I do....give away a ipod or mp3 once a month for just love of of his posters.

As i said have a happy new year forum junkies.
    Last edited by Griffo; January 16th, 2008 at 07:14 AM.

my little pommie friend Honey bear...i sent her a pm telling her she should look for a life outside of the internet.(hence this thread as up came her first thread,btm of page)..she is here all the time making threads/posts and killing her real life...ok,ok...i may have been out of line...i know she is young and I am old with kids her age ...i was was not bloody hitting on her...get a grip(she in pommie land and me i oz)...i was doing the father thing telling her to get out and stop playing video games(because i saw her as a good kid with heart)...well video games/forums...whats the foocking difference?
    First of all Honey does not spend all her time on this site, you know it is possible to post a large number of threads in a short space of time. Secondly whatever she does with her life is none of your business. There are a lot of other people here who have more posts than Honey why are you singling her out?

Can the mods ban a poster for extreme creepiness? Because now might be a good time to start.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

First of all, you are not the admin of this site Griffo. It is not your place to demand vbulletin updates or giveaways every month. If that is the way you run YOUR site, that is YOUR business. This is another site, and if you don't like the way it is run, you don't have to post here. For the record, SVZ has done giveaways and contests in the past.

Second of all, where do you think it is your place to tell another poster that she is wasting her life because she posts articles she finds? It is her life and not even close to your business whether you think she should be posting here, playing video games, or whatever else you think is proper activity for her.

You come to another site, insult the other members for choosing to post on this board, insult the admin for the way he runs the site, and then make a veiled attack on the mods who you profess to like. You don't have to post here if you don't like so much about it.

What site do you run Griffo? We might like to check it out.

Honey, you keep posting! We all think the world of you.

What everyone else said.

Love you Honey xxxxx

What everyone else said Honey and I love the articles you post.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Please can this creep be banned???

And I am not your friend Griffo

Perhaps this thread could be deleted?

Griffo leave Honey alone, she's a great poster and one of the nicest people here! And seriously you're coming across like a stalker.

Okay, I'm creeped out and I'm not even the one being targeted. Griffo, Honey has a life and GR just so happens to be a part of it, just like every other member here, so why don't you leave her the hell alone and mind your own business. And Honey, we've got your back. You just keep doing what you're doing, you're a valued member here.

President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

omg! what a creep.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information