Page 162 of 196 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2940
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: C'mon New Members :) Don't be shy, say something!

ket
    Bronze Member

Yes that is!

Bronze Member

Eh...hello, has the crazy lady left?

Hello Everyone,

I just joined and wanted to say hi. I've been a long time lurker, but I wanted to start commenting, so I made an account!

Bronze Member

I've been Lurking on here for 2 Years and i just got the balls to sign up

Bronze Member

Exclamation Welcome....

I received a private message from "AlertBot" {name was under Title Welcome..But after I recieved a Notification # which I Entered,but was told you are "already Logged in as a {Member} the private message came minutes after the completed Registration entry --Entered Reg# today Jan.5th/12/ "BUT" Each time I attempt to "reply" I'm asked to Lohin again
    Question: Please tell me how to RESPOND to message sent from -AlertBot?
    Question-2 Where is the "Login" space
    & Do I still have to Login? {after you told me I was already Registered} Thank you Oh yeah I sent comments Jan 3rd..
    Cannot Find..Reply to that message!! New at this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindybin View Post
    I just joined this forum after stumbling across it while doing a Google search for Heather Mills. I am appalled at the language I have seen here! It makes me so mad to think that so many of you think nothing of using profanity! I just can't believe it! Do you all talk this way in real life?? Why doesn't anybody speak up about this? I suppose I'm the only one who will be saying anything about this, and I suppose the moderator won't even approve my comments and I'll be banned from the site. Am I right?? It just drives me nuts that so many people on this site talk the way they do! Here I am trying to find some info on Heather Mills, and am bombarded with the f-word, the sh-word, the a-word, etc. That is TERRIBLE!!! You women who talk this way, do you swear in real life?? Think of how you come across! What type of man would want to date or marry a woman who swears?? Don't you want to marry a NICE guy?? Someone who will be a good father to your children someday?? A NICE guy is NOT going to want to date or marry a woman who uses such crude language! And the same goes for the men! You guys who swear, do you realize there are ladies on these boards?? Haven't you heard that a gentleman shouldn't swear in front of a lady?? We can READ what you type on the Internet, you know. But I suppose most of the women here wouldn't even care if a man used profanity, since the women swear as well!!! That is just terrible, it really is. And again, I'm sure the moderator won't approve this comment, and I'll probably be banned from the site. It just makes me furious when I read these posts where people are casually using profanity. I don't know anybody in real life who talks this way!!! And it saddens me greatly to think that you people do this, and that nobody even speaks up about it! I suppose I'm the ONLY ONE who has ever said anything about this profanity, right? I only visited a couple message boards, but the ones I did, I wanted to chastise each and every poster for talking the way they did, and help them understand how they're coming across, how rude and offensive this is. How were they raised?? Didn't their parents teach them any better?? It just makes me so mad to think that people are like this!! And no wonder so many guys have such little respect for women, when WOMEN are going to use such crude, offensive, and unladylike language!! You women who are talking this way set a terrible example. Is this how you're going to raise your daughters, to grow up and use profanity?? To just type it on the World Wide Web for all to see?? It honestly makes me not want to come back to this forum, if this is what the people are like. Oh well, as I said, I'm sure I'll be banned anyway. But I just had to get this off my chest!!!
    Come on back and entertain us damnit! The only thing we have left of you if Jezi's creey ass avi!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Come on back and entertain us damnit! The only thing we have left of you if Jezi's creey ass avi!
    Ha! See? Maybe my avi will lure her back!!!

COME LOOK AT THE CUTE DOLL CINDYBIN!

Also, the trackback for this thread is slightly disturbing... kinkycelebrityvideos.com? really?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    What's the point of being a member if you never SAY anything?
    I'm just here for the cute guys and the gay gossip. BTW- Jenson Ackles causes me night sweats.

Bronze Member

Thumbs up Gyllenhall and Green

Jake Gyllenhall and Brian Austin Green= lovlely sexy couple, if the rumors are true...hell lovley sexy couple even if they ain't!

Bronze Member

Hi All. Came across this site by accident. Looks "purdy" good. Just an old motor mouth warhorse with too much time on my hands. Mwahh.

After being shy for a long, long, long, very long time:

Hello to all of you!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hello world!

That is a long time! Welcome

I know

Thank you for the welcome!

Bronze Member

hi i am new here

Thread Information