Page 160 of 196 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2940
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: C'mon New Members :) Don't be shy, say something!

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I shall be very sad today indeed, knowing my posts have not met with the approval of a random internet Heather Mills fan with a bad haircut.

My husband is also pretty disappointed to learn he isn't a NICE guy or a good father to our child.

Gee. I better tell my husband he's not a nice guy. He will be stunned, I'm sure.

"You're not a nice guy."
    "Why?"
    "Because you're married to me."
    "And..?"
    "And sometimes I use the f-word."
    *punch*

SCENE!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Cindybin View Post
    I just joined this forum after stumbling across it while doing a Google search for Heather Mills. I am appalled at the language I have seen here! It makes me so mad to think that so many of you think nothing of using profanity! I just can't believe it! Do you all talk this way in real life?? Why doesn't anybody speak up about this? I suppose I'm the only one who will be saying anything about this, and I suppose the moderator won't even approve my comments and I'll be banned from the site. Am I right?? It just drives me nuts that so many people on this site talk the way they do! Here I am trying to find some info on Heather Mills, and am bombarded with the f-word, the sh-word, the a-word, etc. That is TERRIBLE!!! You women who talk this way, do you swear in real life?? Think of how you come across! What type of man would want to date or marry a woman who swears?? Don't you want to marry a NICE guy?? Someone who will be a good father to your children someday?? A NICE guy is NOT going to want to date or marry a woman who uses such crude language! And the same goes for the men! You guys who swear, do you realize there are ladies on these boards?? Haven't you heard that a gentleman shouldn't swear in front of a lady?? We can READ what you type on the Internet, you know. But I suppose most of the women here wouldn't even care if a man used profanity, since the women swear as well!!! That is just terrible, it really is. And again, I'm sure the moderator won't approve this comment, and I'll probably be banned from the site. It just makes me furious when I read these posts where people are casually using profanity. I don't know anybody in real life who talks this way!!! And it saddens me greatly to think that you people do this, and that nobody even speaks up about it! I suppose I'm the ONLY ONE who has ever said anything about this profanity, right? I only visited a couple message boards, but the ones I did, I wanted to chastise each and every poster for talking the way they did, and help them understand how they're coming across, how rude and offensive this is. How were they raised?? Didn't their parents teach them any better?? It just makes me so mad to think that people are like this!! And no wonder so many guys have such little respect for women, when WOMEN are going to use such crude, offensive, and unladylike language!! You women who are talking this way set a terrible example. Is this how you're going to raise your daughters, to grow up and use profanity?? To just type it on the World Wide Web for all to see?? It honestly makes me not want to come back to this forum, if this is what the people are like. Oh well, as I said, I'm sure I'll be banned anyway. But I just had to get this off my chest!!!
    • You're looking for Heather Mills & you're criticising us?
    • Yup I do, if not worse. But I only ever say cunt to wind my partner up.
    • Nope, not now, not ever.
    • What? Flight shine & Ace or do you mean Fuck Shit & Arse? You forgot cunt, dear, and arseholes. Never forget your arsehole. If you look after it, your arsehole will look after you.
    • Oooh! Don't get me fucking started on that one. Guess what, some of us don't want/need to get married. Shit. Some of us even have JOBS and our own MONEY and drive cars.
    • Oh what a load of bullshit. So you're telling me that the Gentleman friend of mine who has "Earl" instead of Mr on his passport doesn't swear in front of ladies? Get a fucking grip. Who do you think TAUGHT me these words. Oh. And for the record, yes, I AM a lady, and have the legal documents to prove it. Do you? Thought not.
    • You're repeating yourself.
    • We use profanity VERY carefully, thankyouveryfuckingmuch.
    • Really? How condescendingly 1950s of you. Maybe you need to get out of Bumfuck, UT & see a little more of the world?
    • I taught my parents to swear. My mother can say bastard with the correct emphasis & passion needed. Its a pleasure to see.
    • Well there you go again. Not all women are Ladies & not all Ladies are women (well, not in the UK anyway...).
    • Seriously? You had to go there? I'd rather raise my daughters to swear, to work hard, to drive and to have self-respect than to force them to marry a man 3 times their age before they're out of their teenage years, who already has 139534534586 other wives. THAT is disgusting in my opinion. Look no swear words, but you're not going to read it anyway.
    • Just as long as they use profanity in the right place with the right emphasis & know what the words mean, whats wrong with that?
    • Is that a promise? No, really, I need to know....
    Free Charmed.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cindybin View Post
    Don't you want to marry a NICE guy??

Nope I just want to sit on your face.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    hahahaha!
    Free Charmed.

You lot stop trying to scare off the Christmas toy!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post

I can't believe I'm putting up Monty Fucking Python, but you can't say that without me wanting to post this:

[YOUTUBE]mKV3GC0RERs[/YOUTUBE]
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hey Cindy: you're fucking offending me.

But gee, maybe just to be radically different, you can come and play and see what we are REALLY like. You couldn't actually do that now could you? Judge away honey....

And really? Heather Mills????? And you WONDER why we use such language? Bitch please!

Edit: Merry Fucking Christmas too! *cheers*

[YOUTUBE]s_osQvkeNRM[/YOUTUBE]
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Damn, this woman needs to stay off the internet. She's gonna be upset ALL the time. So many people to chastise and correct, who has the time???
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Damn, this woman needs to stay off the internet. She's gonna be upset ALL the time. So many people to chastise and correct, who has the time???
    It is her Civic Duty and nothing will stand in her way.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Well, I salute her and her noble ass.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    • You're looking for Heather Mills & you're criticising us?
    • Yup I do, if not worse. But I only ever say cunt to wind my partner up.
    • Nope, not now, not ever.
    • What? Flight shine & Ace or do you mean Fuck Shit & Arse? You forgot cunt, dear, and arseholes. Never forget your arsehole. If you look after it, your arsehole will look after you.
    • Oooh! Don't get me fucking started on that one. Guess what, some of us don't want/need to get married. Shit. Some of us even have JOBS and our own MONEY and drive cars.
    • Oh what a load of bullshit. So you're telling me that the Gentleman friend of mine who has "Earl" instead of Mr on his passport doesn't swear in front of ladies? Get a fucking grip. Who do you think TAUGHT me these words. Oh. And for the record, yes, I AM a lady, and have the legal documents to prove it. Do you? Thought not.
    • You're repeating yourself.
    • We use profanity VERY carefully, thankyouveryfuckingmuch.
    • Really? How condescendingly 1950s of you. Maybe you need to get out of Bumfuck, UT & see a little more of the world?
    • I taught my parents to swear. My mother can say bastard with the correct emphasis & passion needed. Its a pleasure to see.
    • Well there you go again. Not all women are Ladies & not all Ladies are women (well, not in the UK anyway...).
    • Seriously? You had to go there? I'd rather raise my daughters to swear, to work hard, to drive and to have self-respect than to force them to marry a man 3 times their age before they're out of their teenage years, who already has 139534534586 other wives. THAT is disgusting in my opinion. Look no swear words, but you're not going to read it anyway.
    • Just as long as they use profanity in the right place with the right emphasis & know what the words mean, whats wrong with that?
    • Is that a promise? No, really, I need to know....
    Novice, I already knew you were a lady, but is that really a formal title in your name? Or am I being stupid and missing something here? My lady.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I know I'm late to this one but I've been saving these!

Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Thread Information