Page 159 of 196 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2940
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: C'mon New Members :) Don't be shy, say something!

Bronze Member

Hello from Georgia! Nice board!

Bronze Member

Hellooo!

Bronze Member

hello there!!guess who's a newb

Bronze Member

Hallo to everyone!!! Nice to meet you! I came here cause I love Christian Bale so if anyone feel the same please feel free to write me! Salute!)

Bronze Member

I just joined this forum after stumbling across it while doing a Google search for Heather Mills. I am appalled at the language I have seen here! It makes me so mad to think that so many of you think nothing of using profanity! I just can't believe it! Do you all talk this way in real life?? Why doesn't anybody speak up about this? I suppose I'm the only one who will be saying anything about this, and I suppose the moderator won't even approve my comments and I'll be banned from the site. Am I right?? It just drives me nuts that so many people on this site talk the way they do! Here I am trying to find some info on Heather Mills, and am bombarded with the f-word, the sh-word, the a-word, etc. That is TERRIBLE!!! You women who talk this way, do you swear in real life?? Think of how you come across! What type of man would want to date or marry a woman who swears?? Don't you want to marry a NICE guy?? Someone who will be a good father to your children someday?? A NICE guy is NOT going to want to date or marry a woman who uses such crude language! And the same goes for the men! You guys who swear, do you realize there are ladies on these boards?? Haven't you heard that a gentleman shouldn't swear in front of a lady?? We can READ what you type on the Internet, you know. But I suppose most of the women here wouldn't even care if a man used profanity, since the women swear as well!!! That is just terrible, it really is. And again, I'm sure the moderator won't approve this comment, and I'll probably be banned from the site. It just makes me furious when I read these posts where people are casually using profanity. I don't know anybody in real life who talks this way!!! And it saddens me greatly to think that you people do this, and that nobody even speaks up about it! I suppose I'm the ONLY ONE who has ever said anything about this profanity, right? I only visited a couple message boards, but the ones I did, I wanted to chastise each and every poster for talking the way they did, and help them understand how they're coming across, how rude and offensive this is. How were they raised?? Didn't their parents teach them any better?? It just makes me so mad to think that people are like this!! And no wonder so many guys have such little respect for women, when WOMEN are going to use such crude, offensive, and unladylike language!! You women who are talking this way set a terrible example. Is this how you're going to raise your daughters, to grow up and use profanity?? To just type it on the World Wide Web for all to see?? It honestly makes me not want to come back to this forum, if this is what the people are like. Oh well, as I said, I'm sure I'll be banned anyway. But I just had to get this off my chest!!!

And your point is...?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Cindy, i think you need a fucking hug.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Come back and play Cindybin! We need you to teach us the ways of gentility. Your post has made me see the light and corrected my mistaken assumption that all I needed to get/keep a man was the ability to suck a golf ball through 20 feet of garden hose and a pair of lucite heels. Teach me, Cindy, teach me to be a better woman so I don't curse like a sailor when I cum but instead be a picture of perfect womanhood and only tremble slightly before giving out a gentle "Oh my goodness gracious me!".

I need you Cindy! I have McJag taking care of my skin with her helpful guidance but what of my soul? I'm bound for a potty-mouthed Hell unless you come and save me Cindy and I don't want to spend eternity being prodded in the buttocks by wicked little imps that yell "Fuck! Cunt! Shitballs!" over and over again. I want your perfect life, Cindy, and would welcome the opportunity to have it through your benevolent guidance rather than stalking you and watching you and your perfect husband through chinks in the curtains of your perfect home or hiding in the trunk of your perfect car so I can be with you when you go to work or Church and keep on absorbing your perfection.

Cindy, why aren't you replying to me yet? Cindy? CINDY??? I NEEEEEED YOU CINDY!!! DON'T YOU FUCK ME OFF BY IGNORING ME, BITCH!!!! I WILL NOT BE IGNORED CINDY!! GIVE ME SOME OF THAT MOTHERFUCKING GOODNESS RIGHT NOW AFORE I REALLY START GOING APESHIT! CIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNDY!!!!11!!!!"1
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Are you fucking kidding me?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Well fuck. Ya cunts done run off another one.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

hey cindybin, go fuck yourself.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Cindybin View Post
    I just joined this forum after stumbling across it while doing a Google search for Heather Mills. I am appalled at the language I have seen here! It makes me so mad to think that so many of you think nothing of using profanity! I just can't believe it! Do you all talk this way in real life?? Why doesn't anybody speak up about this? I suppose I'm the only one who will be saying anything about this, and I suppose the moderator won't even approve my comments and I'll be banned from the site. Am I right?? It just drives me nuts that so many people on this site talk the way they do! Here I am trying to find some info on Heather Mills, and am bombarded with the f-word, the sh-word, the a-word, etc. That is TERRIBLE!!! You women who talk this way, do you swear in real life?? Think of how you come across! What type of man would want to date or marry a woman who swears?? Don't you want to marry a NICE guy?? Someone who will be a good father to your children someday?? A NICE guy is NOT going to want to date or marry a woman who uses such crude language! And the same goes for the men! You guys who swear, do you realize there are ladies on these boards?? Haven't you heard that a gentleman shouldn't swear in front of a lady?? We can READ what you type on the Internet, you know. But I suppose most of the women here wouldn't even care if a man used profanity, since the women swear as well!!! That is just terrible, it really is. And again, I'm sure the moderator won't approve this comment, and I'll probably be banned from the site. It just makes me furious when I read these posts where people are casually using profanity. I don't know anybody in real life who talks this way!!! And it saddens me greatly to think that you people do this, and that nobody even speaks up about it! I suppose I'm the ONLY ONE who has ever said anything about this profanity, right? I only visited a couple message boards, but the ones I did, I wanted to chastise each and every poster for talking the way they did, and help them understand how they're coming across, how rude and offensive this is. How were they raised?? Didn't their parents teach them any better?? It just makes me so mad to think that people are like this!! And no wonder so many guys have such little respect for women, when WOMEN are going to use such crude, offensive, and unladylike language!! You women who are talking this way set a terrible example. Is this how you're going to raise your daughters, to grow up and use profanity?? To just type it on the World Wide Web for all to see?? It honestly makes me not want to come back to this forum, if this is what the people are like. Oh well, as I said, I'm sure I'll be banned anyway. But I just had to get this off my chest!!!
    In the true spirit of Christmas, I am going to leave this one to you all. Not touching it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    In the true spirit of Christmas, I am going to leave this one to you all. Not touching it.
    Wow, I think its scary someone is trying to get information on Heather Mills so bad....
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Hello Cindybin and welcome to the board.

PB was RIGHT! We've been bringing down the tone of the board. Now I'll never be able to find a man to father my children. What have I done?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information