Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonjour bonjour !

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    A lovely French? In Corsica? You must be joking, Waikiki!

Anyway, bienvenue à la nouvelle Française du forum! Je suis dans le Midi, mais je déménage bientôt près de chez toi!!
    Yes, in Corsica they do speak a lovely fench, and I am not talking about the regional dialect called Corsu.

It's not that people's pronunciation makes them to speak good or better any fucking language. I have a strong northern accent and I don't believe souther people can't speak just because they spell words their way. Standard language is the same and there is no difference.

Where are you, from France, the real France as they say? Oh, by the love of God!!! In Corse the majority of people speak french and they do speak the real french language!!!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    Yes, in Corsica they do speak a lovely fench, and I am not talking about the regional dialect called Corsu.

It's not that people's pronunciation makes them to speak good or better any fucking language. I have a strong northern accent and I don't believe souther people can't speak just because they spell words their way. Standard language is the same and there is no difference.

Where are you, from France, the real France as they say? Oh, by the love of God!!! In Corse the majority of people speak french and they do speak the real french language!!!
    Oh come on, Waikiki, there's nothing you can teach me about Corsica! I was born there and lived there for 12 long, boring years. So I feel I ought to know they speak French there (Corsican when they don't want to let you on to their private business). Just saying the accent is awful, the pace of speech dreadfully slow. And I'm in a better place than you are to judge the correctness of their French (which IS correct, but no more so than in other places).
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

And, tell me, how do you know I know less than you about Corse? Why do some people open their mouth just to get a bit of fresh air in the mouth???

Another sad one who thinks being slightly far away from where they lived before changes everything. And then, be proud of rejecting your roots. What a good person you are, I should seriously start to take you as an example.

1) Those are not my roots. (don't worry, les Corses te font bien sentir quand tes ancêtres ne sont pas corses... if you're capable of giving your opinion on the way Corsicans speak French, then you know what I mean).

2) You really should take me as an example.

3) How personal does the way Corsicans speak French get?

Heureusement, il y a beaucoup de personnes qui ne discutent pas sur les différences culturelles simplement parce-qui ils ne penset pas d'être mieux que d'autres.

Tu as dit que tes ancêtres ne sont pas fraçaises donc je comprends que tu parles pour ne rien dire. Tes idées sont à mourir d'ennui.
    Last edited by waikiki; June 25th, 2007 at 02:18 PM.

Mais, ma chérie, c'est toi qui as lancé le débat! Je me permets de donner mon avis et de m'étonner que le tien soit contraire (just like everybody is like "omg you can't be serious!" whenever someone says K.Dunst is pretty and not fugly - just an example). You ignited the debate (if we can call that a debate) yourself, dear.
    You clearly missed the point of what I was saying, Ms. Know-it-all...
    Maybe you should get a life? And stop the PC blather...

Lancer un discour?? ... Corse, depuis que 12 ans, eh?? Enfant prodige!!
    En tout cas, tu as dit "a lovely french in corse? are you kidding?", donc je n'ai engagé aucun débat, par contre ça peut être que en général tu as des problèmes de compréhension, de santé mentale ou tout simplement tu parles pour rien dire, et ça tu l'as déjà prouvé.

En tout cas, je ne comprends pas la raison de ta question; ton problème sur la vie à vivre est le rèsultat de ta frustration: très cheap and seulement les mal dégrossis attaquent. Humiliant pout. Encore, tu est très chiante. Mais comment-tu fais te supporter toi même?!!

Tu peux répondre n'importe quoi, je n'ai pas du temp à perdre. Les bêtes qui parlent à tort et à travers je les laisse crier. Mais tu toute seule, malheureusement j'ai d'autres choses à faire que répondre à tes conneries délirantes. Je suis sure que tu ne comprends rien parce-que si quelqu'un lance un discours, ça signifie qu'elle a vu la Corse seulement en carte postale. Donc, adieu
    Last edited by waikiki; June 26th, 2007 at 03:42 PM.

I think it would be even funnier if all of it was understandable. Must be missing a few niceties here...

No no, La Folie, don't be foolish (pun intended) and try to contradict waikiki. She knows it all and you don't know anything. You can only get along with her if you follow that rule closely.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Ok, I will follow your advice. I know my sanity is in her hands ('cause, according to her, I must be mentally sick or something).

^^ So am I! And everyone else who ever dared to disagree with her.

That's anyone who doesn't think that every young soap star is "scary", anyone who doesn't find Kiki Dunst disgusting, and anyone who dares to have an independent opinion in general.

The other insult she frequently uses is to call everyone else "poorly educated".

I'm just glad that I don't understand her half of the time. No matter what language she uses.

Oh, and I can say all this freely, because she's put me on ignore after telling me I was "mentally ill" and "poorly educated".

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information