Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAY 11 2006 Guests Hospitalized After Attack At Wedding

Bronze Member

Unhappy MAY 11 2006 Guests Hospitalized After Attack At Wedding

Hi everybody. I joined the site simply to reply to a comment made regarding my brother, Lakein Campbell. Lakein was beaten into a coma with a steel rod in 2006 by 11 men. Channell 4 said that it was 2 because only 2 were charged and convicted. It was during a wedding reception and he was celebrating the union like everybody else. Anyway, my reasons for posting is because buttmunch said, " Note to self: don't attend white trash weddings without body armor." I can't believe that in this day and age people still say stupid stuff. This was some ones life. Whom has children and a family not mentioning the fact that it wasn't even a white wedding. Buttmuch has no idea what terror is until you see a loved one comatose on life support with blood clots throughout their brain. No, my brother didn't do drugs, he wasn't in any gangs and he wasn't the sort of guy that asked for trouble. He was just celebrating a fellow churchmember's wedding. I guess what I'm saying is that you should be careful of the things you say because your speaking on real people. And the things you say reflect back on the type of person you are. LIFE LESSON: Watch what you say because the nasty things that come out of your mouth will come back to haunt you!
    Life is a precious thing and it's too bad that some people don't see that.

Oh please.. quit Googling yourself to see what people are saying about you.

That was an attempt to lighten a sad subject. We know Buttmunch and she is not given to meaness or spite.
    In fact her statement did not reflect anything but a reminder to be careful. She has had her share of tragedy,so do not presume she would take life lightly. It was a tragic thing,but take your anger out on those who caused it,not us.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Sorry if I offended anyone but I will maintain my right not to attend events where full scale riots are a possibility. Unless I bring my body armour and assorted weaponry, of course.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

How do you know the rod was steel? It might have been iron. Even aluminum.

I find your unwarranted attacks on steel rods offensive. What did rods ever do to you besides clubbing a family member at a white trash wedding?

ANYWAY, can we send someone out to determine the exact metalurgical makeup of said alleged rod please? I will defer this to a committee in the meantime..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

There's a reply button. There was no need to start a new thread.

"Whom" has children???

Most badly written news story ever:

Beating Suspects Found With Drugs and Weapons
    Posted Thursday, August 31, 2006 ; 08:39 PM

More charges could come in Marion County. Story by Dave Elias

Two men wanted for nearly beating a man together in central Ohio are discovered hiding out right here in the Ohio Valley.
    A Marion County Ohio man was severely beaten during a wedding reception. The two men who police say beat the victim with a pipe and then kicked him and left him for dead, are found hiding out in Steubenville.
    29-year old Charles Fuller and 31-year old Clifton Ross were in court on Thursday. The two were found hiding out inside a Steubenville home late Wendesday night. But when police showed up they found more than just the suspects. A big find to say the least. 50 baggies of Heroine, 130 grams of cocaine in this bag. More than 2 pounds of marijuana in several bags. 50 tables of escestasy, 30 grams of crack cocaine. A 45 caliber handgun and more than $5-thousand dollars. All of the items right out in plain sight.
    Because of the amount of drugs the two are facing some serious prison time if they 're guilty…not to mention the time they'll get in Marion County if they're found guilty of that beating.
    Both Fuller and Ross are being held in the Jefferson County Jail without bond. Two other men were charged in connection with this search. Plice say 24-year old Lendale Franklin was wanted in Marion County for a parole violation. They found him hiding in a car driven by 26-year old Adam Gaston of Weirton, who police say was carrying crack when he was stopped
    WTRF-TV – News for Wheeling, West Virginia and the Ohio Valley

Dave Elias is some sort of mental defective.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Whom has not had a bad Wendesday?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Maybe David was hit on the head with an (alleged) steel rod too.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

or "nearly" beaten. What the hell does that mean?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Question

So is he still in a coma or what?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

"I can't believe that in this day and age people still say stupid stuff."

I can't believe that in this day and age people spend their day googling themselves and their family and replying to strangers on message boards.

Life Lesson:

Spend time with your family and loved ones and not give such a shit what faceless strangers say on the internet.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh noez! Butt doesn't have a face?

Maybe her butt grew so large it engulfed her head

Oh crap,now faceless people will join only to set me straight.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I remember Halle Berry thanking these faceless people during her Oscar speech. Creepy. Reminds me of that episode of Dr Who.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information