Thread: Alright then

Default Alright then

Hiya everyone

I've been lurking for well over a year now (although I registered a LONG time ago, but life gets in the way sometimes) and have been looking for a good opening on how to introduce myself without sounding cliched. But since it appears as though some people think I am someone else (and I can't say I blame one of them since I sent them a message which turned out to be REALLY bad timing considering certain bannings today), it has made it easy to say something a bit different I'm definiately a one and only. I'm sure a mod or someone here can confirm at the very least that I'm from Australia with an IP or such?

Anyways, I've been enjoying reading frequently over the last 12 months or so, you've all been keeping me entertained while looking after my 11 month old. Now that I'm off work for a while I feel my IQ plummeting by the day so you guys keep me relatively stimulated I've been tempted so many times to participate but it seemed like I had to do a 'welcome' thread first. So here you go. I've done it

Well jump in and start posting! As you see we have the best time!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Welcome!!!!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'm glad you are posting now

Welcome and have fun

Some welcome chocs

Welcome!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Welcome!!! Don't be afraid, we don't bite. Much.

heyyyy loooooo My name is Smoka & I'm a Beyonce FANtard
    & not a single fuck was given...

Morticia,

kudos for handling the situation openly! I guess people are just paranoid these days with all the multiple accounts and stuff.

It's nice to meet you. I hope you feel at home at GR! Sorry for the bumpy start.

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thankyou for the warm welcome guys. I was a bit worried, I didn't want to start a thread that was going to get heated, on my first one and all I have absolutely nothing to hide so I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I don't mind at all stating exactly why it all started. Basically admitting I was someone on another board who it was speculated was someone else here because I didn't want to add fuel to any fire. Wow, all this without saying two words. hehe does it even make any sense? I'm confused too! But I can see why it was thought, would be nice to clear up though. I genuinely like everyone here so I don't want to start off on the wrong foot.

Anyhoo, thanks again everyone.

Honey, those choccies look devine! If only!

Smokahontas, I could have sworn you were a Rhianna groupie? No?

And thankyou Chilly. I just hope I don't make things worse. I tend to overexplain myself, a bad habit in real life, so I probably make things worse by not shutting up (sigh). Oh and great to see you with an avvie, finally!

Welcome Morticia ,have fun..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Wow you seem to know a lot about us already! Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Wow you seem to know a lot about us already! Cool!

hehe oh god, probably more than you'd like But it's all in a good way. I've had time to really read up over the past 12 months, I feel like I know you all! So now it's time for me to return the favour. I'm warming up my posting fingers as we speak (well, they do need the exercise, I don't want to be known for my deal breakers!)

If you have deal breaking fingers, you'll fit right in
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Thankyou for the warm welcome guys. I was a bit worried, I didn't want to start a thread that was going to get heated, on my first one and all I have absolutely nothing to hide so I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I don't mind at all stating exactly why it all started. Basically admitting I was someone on another board who it was speculated was someone else here because I didn't want to add fuel to any fire. Wow, all this without saying two words. hehe does it even make any sense? I'm confused too! But I can see why it was thought, would be nice to clear up though. I genuinely like everyone here so I don't want to start off on the wrong foot.

Anyhoo, thanks again everyone.

Honey, those choccies look devine! If only!

Smokahontas, I could have sworn you were a Rhianna groupie? No?

And thankyou Chilly. I just hope I don't make things worse. I tend to overexplain myself, a bad habit in real life, so I probably make things worse by not shutting up (sigh). Oh and great to see you with an avvie, finally!
    OMG .... my stomach.... my heart.... my head.... omg omg omg... ok ok ok ok... i know she's being sarcastically funny.... ok ok ok ok... relax... relate... release .... um... No
    & not a single fuck was given...

welcome Morticia! Sometimes there are mistaken identities, but it's good of you to get it out of the way straight off! Now sink in and enjoy, I've already seen your little skeleton av around the boards
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Thread Information