Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Hi

I am judge florentino floro here in the philippines... hello to all of yeah

i knew of this forum when it reported my case in -

'Psychic' judge sacked after psychiatric assessment - Gossip Rocks Forum
    'Psychic' judge sacked after psychiatric report finds him incapable MANILA ... said Friday it sacked Judge Florentino Floro, who worked in the Manila suburb ...
    gossiprocks.com/forum/news/15977-psychic-judge-sacked-after-psychia...

You would have known I was going to post with this message then "boogaloo Nathan pretence and weep" I thank you and welcome

Welcome!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Welcome to GR.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Elite Member

welcome to gr!

Hello

Hit By Ban Bus!

more power to this friendly forum
    i am here in the philippines it is now wednesday night

you can read more about me and these dwarves here
    they are world famous or infamous:

judge floro - Google Search

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    You would have known I was going to post with this message then "boogaloo Nathan pretence and weep" I thank you and welcome
    sorry for this late reply coz i was not notified

it is great honor to be here with you i am here at netopia internet cafe plaridel bulacan philippines it is 4pm thursday
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; March 20th, 2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: double post

Good to have you here mate, Ill see you around

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    it warms my heart to be gossiped here

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Welcome!
    hi more power
    it's sunday here philippines 9:20 pm
    have a nice vacation week end

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMissy View Post
    Welcome to GR.
    come to our beautiful country the philippines

so many beautiful spots here like boracay and banaue rice terraces

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Hello
    oh how sweet is your name

we have wild bees here in palawan

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    welcome to gr!
    yeah great to be here

with all of yeah

definately

Last edited by NoDayButToday; March 20th, 2007 at 07:00 PM. Reason: quintuple post

Hey Judgefloro! Welcome!

Philippines, interesting. Tell us more in this thread:

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/ran...-you-live.html

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Hey Judgefloro! Welcome!

sure, and i have some FLASH REPORT NEWS TO YOU just now

MYSTERIOUS COMELEC FIRE vis-a-vis 1-16 '07 S. COURT MYTIC FIRE

BOTH COMELEC AND SUPREME COURT LOGOS HALVED

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4005

Fiery Justice: Mystic FIRE HALVED S. Court's LOGO

Fiery Justice: November 3/5, 2006 Imprecation/Curse (Psalm 109) of the 3 Mystic Dwarves-ANGELS LUIS, Armand & Angel – a Milestone in Philippine Psychic and Healing Judge Floro’s Vendetta against ....

http://www.supremecourt.gov.ph/publications/benchmark/2007/01/010702.php

Fiery Justice: Mysterious FIRE HALVED COMELEC's LOGO

Fire razes Comelec office; polls to go on

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=news1_mar12_2007
    Gone. A fireman trains his hose on this portion of the old Comelec building that went down in a four-hour blaze yesterday. Lino Santos

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view_article.php?article_id=54194

FIRE gutted the Commission on Elections’ old main- office Building in historic Intramuros, Manila, early yesterday, destroying documents and guns but crucial elections in May will go ahead, an official said.

No one was hurt in the pre-dawn blaze that hit the two-story building that housed the poll body’s headquarters before key offices were moved to a nearby building a few years ago.

As many as 20 fire trucks maneuvered through the narrow, cobblestone streets, trying to get closer to the burning building whose roof had collapsed.

The four-hour blaze destroyed documents that would not affect the May 14 polls, along with weapons and ammunition also stored there, Comelec Chairman Benjamin Abalos told reporters.

“It will be business as usual on Monday,” he said.

The lost documents were related to the 2004 presidential and senatorial elections, Abalos said.

“There is nothing for our countrymen to be worried about. Our list of voters is safe in another building nearby,” he said.

Investigators said they were not ruling out arson, but have yet to determine the cause of the blaze.

Marines guarding the building would be asked why they did not immediately call firefighters when the fire started, Manila fire marshal Senior Supt. Pablito Cordeta said.

The guards would also be questioned on why they were difficult to find at the height of the blaze, he said.

“They are supposed to secure the premises very tightly at this time,” he said.

All 265 House of Representatives seats, half of the 24 Senate seats, and more than 17,500 local positions will be contested in the May 14 elections—considered crucial because the opposition could impeach President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo if it won enough House seats.

Two opposition attempts to impeach Mrs. Arroyo failed after her House allies, who hold the majority, blocked vote-rigging and corruption complaints filed against her.

In Malacañang, Presidential Spokesman Ignacio Bunye said Abalos had told them that practically all the important election documents had been transferred to the nearby Palacio del Gobernador building, where the Comelec is occupying three floors.

“The leadership of the Comelec is on top of the situation, and we are taking the word of Chairman Abalos that this incident will have the least if not nil impact on the conduct of the May elections,” he said.

But opposition candidates said the fire was intentional and accused the government of having a hand in it.

“It was burned down intentionally because they know they wouldn’t win in the coming elections,” outgoing Genuine Opposition campaign manager and San Juan Mayor Joseph Victor Ejercito said in a telephone interview.

“They know that there is already a groundswell and overwhelming support from the people on the real issues, [and] that’s why we would not be surprised if they [called] for a postponement of the elections,” he said.

Senate Minority Leader Aquilino Pimentel Jr. said the Comelec must reveal the extent of the damage from the fire.

“The burning of the Comelec office raises alarms that vital evidence might have been burned,” he said. “Chairman Abalos’ good intentions need to be proven. Clean elections are vital and necessary.” AP, AFP, Fel V. Maragay, Dennis Carcamo, Roy Pelovello

Miranda, Ninoy’s assassination, Comelec burning—see any pattern?

http://www.tribune.net.ph/commentary/20070312com3.html

By Alejandro LichaucoANALYSIS

03/12/2007

The bombing of the Plaza Miranda rally and Ninoy’s assassination were the violent prelude to a radical political transformation that changed forever what until then had been an established pattern of political developments in the country. Miranda, which nearly wiped out the senatorial opposition slate, triggered a process that would eventually culminate in martial law and a one-man civilian dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Hey Judgefloro! Welcome!

hi chilly

i pasted there

very beautiful pics

regards
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; March 20th, 2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: double post

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default the 3 stooges

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

judgefloro, dear sir, you did not set that fire in "the Commission on Elections’ old main- office Building in historic Intramuros, Manila" did you?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default they did

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    judgefloro, dear sir, you did not set that fire in "the Commission on Elections’ old main- office Building in historic Intramuros, Manila" did you?
    these 3 angels did to punish corrupt justices and officials

MYSTERIOUS COMELEC FIRE vis-a-vis 1-16 S. COURT MYSTIC FIRE

MYSTERIOUS COMELEC FIRE vis-a-vis 1-16 '07 S. COURT MYTIC FIRE

BOTH COMELEC AND SUPREME COURT LOGOS HALVED

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4005

Fiery Justice: Mystic FIRE HALVED S. Court's LOGO

Fiery Justice: November 3/5, 2006 Imprecation/Curse (Psalm 109) of the 3 Mystic Dwarves-ANGELS LUIS, Armand & Angel – a Milestone in Philippine Psychic and Healing Judge Floro’s Vendetta against ....

http://www.supremecourt.gov.ph/publications/benchmark/2007/01/010702.php

.J. Puno: CA SELLS MANILA/CEBU TROs; IMPRECATION / Curse, Psalm 109

MASTER THESIS: In a true-to-life world of HYPOCRISY, anger, hatred and vengeance, the Judiciary cannot possible survive without moral, spiritual and psychological renewal. This is impossible because of EVIL in the the very hearts and minds of the justices, judges and court personnel.

THE ULTIMATE REMEDY: WHEN SWS SURRENDERED AND REMAINED HOPELESS REGARDING CORRUPTION IN THE SUPREME COURT, COURT APPEALS AND LOWER COURTS, JUDGE FLORO’s 3 angels-DWARVES came to the scene with UNCOMPROMISING STANCE: IMPRECATION UNDER PSALM 109: inflicting illnesses and accidents upon all those who receive bribes, upon their loved ones up to the 4th generation.

START CLEANING THE SUPREME COURT: DWAVE’S order to CHIEF JUSTICE PUNO. Get rid of 9 Supreme Court Justices who made money. Get rid of 4 JBC members who are so corrupt. They are the King Makers of corrupt justices and judges.

IN THE COURT OF APPEALS, LET JUSTICE LUCAS BERSAMIN AND APOLINARIO D. BRUSELAS EXPLAIN, TO THE PUBLIC.

SINCE ALL 15 S.C. JUSTICES RESIGNED DUE TO THE ERICTA SCANDAL, MARCOS TIME, REORGANIZE THE ENTIRE JUDICIARY, LEST THE DWARVES INFLICT MORE ILLNESSES.

C.J.Puno: CA on MANILA/CEBU TROs SALE

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2007/mar/05/yehey/top_stories/20070305top4.html

Monday, March 5, 2007

Puno confronts CA on TROs ‘for sale’
    By Jomar Canlas, Reporter - THE MANILA TIMES

CHIEF Justice Reynato Puno is now facing his first major headache in the judiciary: Corruption and temporary restraining orders (TROs) “for sale” in the Court of Appeals.
    Puno summoned on Thursday afternoon the 17 chairmen (senior members) of the appellate court stationed in Manila and expressed his alarm on reports of corruption. According to the court members who talked to The Manila Times on condition of anonymity, the Chief Justice met justices in two. Presiding Justice Ruben Reyes and Justice Conrado Vasquez Jr., the second most senior in the appellate court, led the first batch. The third most senior member, Justice Portia Alino-Hor­machuelos, led another batch. Only Justice Rodrigo Cosico was absent in the meeting with Puno. According to one source, Puno told the CA justices: “I’ll go straight to the point. I have called you because of corruption.” An associate justice said Puno was very stern during the meetings. A third justice described the Puno sermon as direct, candid and straightforward.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information