Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree16Likes
  • 7 Post By Occam's Spoon
  • 2 Post By Tati
  • 2 Post By Occam's Spoon
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 1 Post By Ravenna
  • 3 Post By SHELLEE

Thread: Tati made me do it

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Occam's Spoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    41

    Default Tati made me do it

    Hello everyone! I am Tati's husband, so if I get banned soon, you know why!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Tati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Your Pocket
    Posts
    18,096

    Default

    HAHAHAHA, nice try, whoever you are.








    J/K, this is my actual husband, y'all. Fresh meat! And festive beverages for all (but especially me).
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

    - Kahlil Gibran

  3. #3
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,245

    Default

    ..

    Greetings Mr Tati aka Occam's Spoon and Welcome to Gossip Rocks

  4. #4
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Welcome Occam's Spoon! How did you come up with that name may I ask?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  5. #5
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    HAHAHAHA, nice try, whoever you are.








    J/K, this is my actual husband, y'all. Fresh meat! And festive beverages for all (but especially me).

    So should we behave?

    Welcome, Mr Tati
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  6. #6
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    55,805

    Default

    Hey noob!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Tati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Your Pocket
    Posts
    18,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    So should we behave?

    witchcurlgirl and Ravenna like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

    - Kahlil Gibran

  8. #8
    Elite Member palta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,780

    Default

    Welcome, Mr Tati!

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Occam's Spoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Welcome Occam's Spoon! How did you come up with that name may I ask?
    Well, Occam's Razor is a problem-solving principle first attributed to some 14th century fellow William of Ockham, who stated that, when solving any problem: "Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily" (and it sounds more bad-ass in Latin, of course: Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem).

    Many people interpret this simply as "keep it simple, stupid", and maybe "don't make up ludicrous stuff to explain a half-baked theory about something."

    Occam's Spoon is any blunt object you can use to beat people over the head when they break this rule. Or when they spout misinformation, or when they kick puppies, or if they don't agree with you about the superiority of base 12 mathematics... I might be getting off topic...
    SHELLEE and Tati like this.

  10. #10
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    18,688

    Default

    Hello there Mr Tati!

    (Does this mean we can't talk about him like a piece of fiiiiiine meat now?)
    dexter7 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  11. #11
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    26,608

    Default

    Welcome.

    From the other straight male on the board.

  12. #12
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Spoon View Post

    Many people interpret this simply as "keep it simple, stupid", and maybe "don't make up ludicrous stuff to explain a half-baked theory about something."

    Occam's Spoon is any blunt object you can use to beat people over the head when they break this rule.
    Welcome, Mr Tati. Half-baked theories are very popular here, with many posters believing hardly any celebrities give birth to their own babies, amongst other nonsense, so you may find yourself wielding the blunt objects quite often. I would only ask you to be gentle, as I still like most of these nutters.
    SHELLEE likes this.

  13. #13
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    41,161

    Default

    Hello Mr. Tati! Please venture out of this thread and wield that spoon!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  14. #14
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    20,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Spoon View Post
    Well, Occam's Razor is a problem-solving principle first attributed to some 14th century fellow William of Ockham, who stated that, when solving any problem: "Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily" (and it sounds more bad-ass in Latin, of course: Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem).

    Many people interpret this simply as "keep it simple, stupid", and maybe "don't make up ludicrous stuff to explain a half-baked theory about something."

    Occam's Spoon is any blunt object you can use to beat people over the head when they break this rule. Or when they spout misinformation, or when they kick puppies, or if they don't agree with you about the superiority of base 12 mathematics... I might be getting off topic...
    I love you and hope that you don't get offended when I say that I read that in a Jeff Goldblum voice.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 12th, 2008, 11:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •