Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello. I have to tell you, I love clouds. I live somewhere up in the sky(no, I'm not dead )..actually, I live in Romania. A country in the south-east of Europe. I find music very interesting, as I like reading and walking. I really love to imagine how the wolrd would be, in different situations. I would love to draw and paint, but i'm not much of a talent. I rather exercise in writing. Still, I manage to work with pictures, because I enjoy takeing photoes of anything that makes me feel happy. Especially clouds .(I also like smileys very much..just because they smile. Don't like sad smileys)....thinking about me...I wouldn't say that I'm shy. I like to meet people and share impressions. exchangeing ideas and opinions. I love much about life and i hardly find something that I don't like..or...I have the luck not to. My big problem is time. I'm very bad organised and allways prefer to sleep a few hours more and then rush and hurry. Not a very good plan and I get late allmost all the time. But I work on getting it all right. time will soon be my best friend(I hope at least. it would be very bad for me if not ).....I like also cinematography. There are some movies I would watch for eternety. I think also...that i talk to much sometimes. So, I can hardly end it here. if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I won't get angry..

Default Re: Greetings

Welcome and enjoy it here!

thanks...feel I'll have fun!

SVZ

Hey welcome Claire

Welcome Claire! Romania is beautiful from the photos I have seen. Someday I'll have to travel there. Have fun on the board!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Even beutifuller when you see it by yourself. ...hello to you SVZ and hello to you twitchy
    If your heart is beating strong but your senses are frozen and you can not think about anything, be aware. It doesn't meen you are dead, it meens you are sleeping. Because sleep conserves thoes feelings the head wants to get rid of and the heart doesn't. Let the heart decide for a change.

Welcome!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Welcome, Claire!
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Nice to be here allready for 2 days..I enjoy it beeing here. Hello!
    If your heart is beating strong but your senses are frozen and you can not think about anything, be aware. It doesn't meen you are dead, it meens you are sleeping. Because sleep conserves thoes feelings the head wants to get rid of and the heart doesn't. Let the heart decide for a change.

Hey and Welcome!

Thread Information