Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need an opinion, please...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default I need an opinion, please...

I have an identical twin who literally hates me (she says if you have twins you should knock one in the head to get rid of it). Even being identical, there are some differences. We're what you call 'mirror twins'-everything is opposite if you were looking in a mirror; I had children-she could not; I was always thinner-she was not; dental sugery altered her appearence when we were in our twenties. But let's get to the real issue here: she has some things of mine and refuses to return them. She will not answer emails, phone calls nor registered letters telling her I will take her to court. It really is a very long story so here is the 'reader's digest' opinion needed: If I take her to court (justice court, TX) this could forever ruin the relationship. She has built a new personality, friends, (dynasty for lack of better word) in a gated community with senior citizens who doesn't know she has a twin. (Yes, we live in the same town.) We are both well known (other than the retirees where she lives) in the county. In fact, the civil judge that will hear the case is known to both of us. This is not the first time she has done this to me. Her pattern of conduct is to make an oral agreement regarding something I have and she wants (i.e. child's antique wardrobe). Once she has possession, then she cuts you out of her life for 2 or 3 years or until she thinks you're over whatever the initial agreement might have been. The more I type the less I like her...not sure what to do......

oh lordy

WE are not the offices of Moneybags , Disfunction and Associates but I'm sure if you stick around you'll be given some sage advice as it is a celeb gossip board.

Welcome!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

When did we turn into Dear Abby?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

No idea.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Ok then!

fgg

oh, lord.

Quote Originally Posted by messeyme View Post
    I have an identical twin who literally hates me

If I take her to court (justice court, TX) this could forever ruin the relationship.

friends, (dynasty for lack of better word) in a gated community with senior citizens
    you said your sister literally hates you so the relationship is already ruined. if you care that much about your crap, sue her ass and get it back.

how old are you two? why is she living in a seniors community?

We should indulge her. Offer the kind of advice that only GR can give, creamed elbows included. Carry on, OP.

And what exactly do you need the opinion about?

Kinda liking this though....give us more info.

Yes, this could be fun, bring the vodka Lynnie. *rubs hands together eagerly*

Oh you got it sista!

The Senior citizen aspect is really quite a different angle...I think that is what I find the most intriguing. A Geriatric Twin feud! Good times!

Like some old hollywood bitchfest!

My advice is to just let it go because it is all your fault. You said she has done this over and over so you had no reason to expect a different outcome. You don't deserve to get your stuff back. Stop being so messy!
    Last edited by sluce; December 3rd, 2010 at 09:13 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And please learn how to choose the right base coat.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

There just had to be a gated community involved.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information