Page 69 of 255 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3811
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: What are you listening to?

Elite Member

Default re

i'm trying to imagine what a beachboys/janice joplin-ish track would sound like. like beach boys mixed with janis joplin? _________
    I'm thinking about what would happen if Janis Joplin and Brian Wilson got together.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I'm thinking about what would happen if Janis Joplin and Brian Wilson got together.
    one hell of a party.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

ash - polaris, palace of excess, end of the world, ...

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    bela bartók - piano concerto no.1
    i went to a piano recital of dejan lazic in late october and he played some of bartók's music. i had never listened to bartók before. best part of the evening. riveting performance.

Christian Bale's Batshit Krazy Remix
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Birmingham Alabama/Ameilia Island Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    "I can't help it if their ego suffers bystander trauma from my vivisection of their argument"
    I'm new to GRF but it's easy to see there are some hard core shut ins here. Grimmlok, I quoted your signature because it says all that needs to be said about you. I have no desire to know anything else about you - of course if your hair was on fire I'd whip out my.......never mind.

satellite of love -- lou reed
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

R.E.M - Everybody hurts
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Dead and Gone - T.I ft. Justin Timberlake

I'm not a fan of T.I or Justin, but I really like that song.

I'm listening to Falling Down by Scarlett Johansson. I can't decide whether she can sing or not. It's a weird voice. I like her talking better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauvee View Post
    I'm new to GRF but it's easy to see there are some hard core shut ins here. Grimmlok, I quoted your signature because it says all that needs to be said about you. I have no desire to know anything else about you - of course if your hair was on fire I'd whip out my.......never mind.
    Who the fuck is this n00b?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^^^
    is it the kelly clarkson fantard?

Quote Originally Posted by calcifer View Post
    i went to a piano recital of dejan lazic in late october and he played some of bartók's music. i had never listened to bartók before. best part of the evening. riveting performance.
    i don't know that much about classical music but i love bartók. i also discovered him at a classical concert and it was just insane. i can't remember who the musicians were but i think it was a selection of musicians from the israel philharmonic orchestra and they played quite a lot of bartók and i was just entranced, even though the headliner was another violinist. i can barely remember what she played.

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    satellite of love -- lou reed
    love that song. it's just perfect.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'd say the fantard is more likely a label person trying to make sure that everyone knows how "amazing" her new album is and how it is SO worth buying and everyone should love it because good lord they talk about her new album a lot and how amazing it is doing and will do. And if that's the case, spammer...?

Why take a chance? I say ban it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's been Clarkson fantarding for years under many many names. Also Clay bashing. One hell of a lot of energy devoted.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I'd say the fantard is more likely a label person trying to make sure that everyone knows how "amazing" her new album is and how it is SO worth buying and everyone should love it because good lord they talk about her new album a lot and how amazing it is doing and will do. And if that's the case, spammer...?

What.. Lily's back?

arno - marie tu m'as.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i don't know that much about classical music but i love bartók. i also discovered him at a classical concert and it was just insane. i can't remember who the musicians were but i think it was a selection of musicians from the israel philharmonic orchestra and they played quite a lot of bartók and i was just entranced, even though the headliner was another violinist. i can barely remember what she played.
    i'm the same, i suppose. my knowledge of classical music is limited. i used to listen to vivaldi and bach when i was studying. and then i made a conscious effort to go to a classical performance and from there i discovered the opera and so on. but bartók, i have to agree, is wonderful. i like liszt as well, do you listen to him?

from bartók, i only know his 6 dances in bulgarian rhythm from mikrokosmos, three rondos on slovak folk tunes, everything i found on youtube,... and i especially loved his marche funčbre from kossuth.

there's a performance of his six string quartets in may, i think i'll try to go. i'm really curious to hear those.

Thread Information