Page 195 of 255 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3811
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: What are you listening to?

Kitty, Daisy & Lewis' new album is out and it's fanatastic. Jazzier than the last one.

OT: Who uses LastFM? I've had my account for a while, but the scrobbling (automatic transfer) never worked. Has anyone had that issue? Anyhow, a week ago, it started scrobbling out of nowhere. And it just keeps going and going. Once it's done, I'll finally be able to tell who my favorite artist is.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^^^^
    i use last.fm. i'll pm you my user name and we can be buddies
    i've had scrobbling issues before. and if your ipod software isn't up-to-date it doesn't always scrobble, or it fucks up and tells you you listened to a song 749 times in an hour, so i have it on manual so that i can check what's being scrobbled before it's put online. it works perfectly if you're listening to music on your computer but once you start plugging iphones and ipods in, it starts to get wonky. and it sucks that the iphone last.fm app isn't available here because i think that doesn't have any scrobbling issues.

and how i wish i could go to the show too...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Exactly! And since I listen to music on my iPhone 99% of the time, it never scrobbled anything.

And now I updated my iPhone software and it has been scrobbling ever since. Basically all the music I listened to in the past year. Or so it seems.

It hasn't stopped, I just let my laptop run over night and it keeps going and going. Weird.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

yeah it's wonky. i lost a couple of months of nerd data because i plugged my iphone in and for some reason said it didn't find any scrobbles, even though there were 2 months worth. they've been having those issues for ages too, don't know when or if they'll ever fix them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It sucks, because even at home I hook up my phone to my stereo, because my laptops connection jack thingy is wonky...

Oh well, it's doing it now and I won't interrup it.
    -Bugdoll-

I use last.fm, been there for ages. I only scrobble from Windows Media Player with the WMP plugin or from last.fm radio. I don't have any of the other fancy stuff. If it does anything to your account that you don't think is accurate you can always manipulate the data manually.

Now listening to Henryk Gorecki:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY5OasyXXvk[/YOUTUBE]

Tree of Life put me in a bit of a classical mood.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjYYEhAffk[/YOUTUBE]
    Currently reading:Firefly Lane, Kristin Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Currently being annoyed by roomie who is playing as many annoying songs as he can find, including this.
    buy headphones. problem solved.

talk talk - i believe in you

[YOUTUBE]tSg2OIFum3o[/YOUTUBE]

beirut - east harlem

[YOUTUBE]WzORRh6lzg4[/YOUTUBE]

To my pleasant surprise, I passed an Aussie music retailer and saw Ronnie Dunn's new self-titled LP. Picked it up eagerly; got home and whacked it into the DVD player (I don't have a boombox anymore). Beautiful.

Was surprised that Kix Brooks isn't credited in the "thankyous" - I know that this is a solo album, post break-up, but I'd have thought a mention was warranted. Hope things are copacetic between the two. I've been a Brooks 'n' Dunn fan since the early '90s.

Oooohhh... Bleed Red's playing now. Getting chills. I love Ronnie's voice - country music's Keifer.

shabazz palaces - blastit

[YOUTUBE]aOUApupQF5M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-wWoofPkEc[/YOUTUBE]

Madjid is such a genuis and so hot.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

stimming - the train

[YOUTUBE]3yYfz_mW79o[/YOUTUBE]

Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Deacon Blues - Steely Dan
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information