Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video of Rihanna the clone

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    oh hush but that's how I'd do some of these members. I'll kidnap them then tie them to a bed put on a Beyonce wig & mask & have relations. Oh the horror I can see their faces now
    Oh wow, that just killed it. that was way too funny.

I say we post more things about Beyonce so everyone's forced to love her lol. And Rihanna, billy goat impression. hilarious!! i think she came to the UK but i didn't care because i wouldn't go to see her if it was free and they were serving free food, let alone pay for the experience. puh-lease.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    How do you think Rihanna's gonna copy her next? Get with some rapper and star in a musical film? Wouldn't that be a trip? I don't think I could watch her for two hours on a large screen.
    She has a head start - she was in the movie 'Bring It On: All or Nothing' which ironically 'co-starred' Beyonce's sister Solange. The whole point of the movie was rival cheerleading teams competing to star in a Rihanna video so her name & song were plastered throughout the movie and she showed up near the end to 'act' like herself. I still have no idea why I watched this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by western View Post
    She has a head start - she was in the movie 'Bring It On: All or Nothing' which ironically 'co-starred' Beyonce's sister Solange. The whole point of the movie was rival cheerleading teams competing to star in a Rihanna video so her name & song were plastered throughout the movie and she showed up near the end to 'act' like herself. I still have no idea why I watched this movie.
    I didn't know that was her!

I refused to watch that. Though I enjoyed the original Bring It On, with my major girlcrush Eliza Dushku.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

i've seen that movie a good few times. it's funny that Rihanna can't even act like herself. say what you want about Beyonce's acting but at least she looked like she wanted to be in Dreamgirls. Rihanna as bored as a mofo in that movie

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Oh wow, that just killed it. that was way too funny.

I say we post more things about Beyonce so everyone's forced to love her lol. And Rihanna, billy goat impression. hilarious!! i think she came to the UK but i didn't care because i wouldn't go to see her if it was free and they were serving free food, let alone pay for the experience. puh-lease.

Agreed! I'll make a Beyonce post twice a day until they conform

Question... have you seen this bull$hit? And people ask why I don't like this trollop.

[youtube]PaQAo8iXDr4[/youtube]
    & not a single fuck was given...

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    I didn't know that was her!

I refused to watch that. Though I enjoyed the original Bring It On, with my major girlcrush Eliza Dushku.
    I loved Bring It On.. my cuz & I went to see it 3 times

I'm with you on the whole Bring It On 2 & 3. Didn't 3 go straight to DVD?

her only head start is that aborted alien masquerading as a forehead propped on top of her eye brows

Smoky that video you posted was horrible. All I could hear was her nose. And I see she did the love to love you baby like Beyonce did (yeah I know B copied it but at least she could pull it off). And why the hell is Rihanna stripped? Don't you have to be a good singer to do a stripped back performance? She really can't sing that well.

I loved Bring It On.. my cuz & I went to see it 3 times

I'm with you on the whole Bring It On 2 & 3. Didn't 3 go straight to DVD?
    I thought 3 went straight to the ABC Family channel!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I thought 3 went straight to the ABC Family channel!!

ABC

Here's my new vid.... Rihanna Copies Kelly Too (Gotsta Go Remix) I love this song by Kelly... unfortunately it wasn't released in the US. And look @ this big head fat kneed smut! She can't do anything original!

[youtube]S7N83MB9CMQ[/youtube]

lol at fat kneed smut. but yeah Kelly does it so much better. I think she should release gotsta go, it's on the uk version of her album. wasn't it gonna be her first single before the album got pushed back?

^^^ yes & I don't know who the genius was that insisted on releasing ghetto as a single & not even putting this song on the US album.

No no Dude... you gotta watch the stripped video LOL... her voice is so off-key and has the nerve to crack several times my friends & I rewind it around the 2 minute mark & can't stop laughing at this simple b1tch. It's your song... why you can't sing it?

i do love ghetto but yeah she should release something hard like gotsta go. and lol at rihanna on that vid. she really cannot sing worth a darn. if you can't sing live, why even bother?

Since this is a video thread, I decided to post one of my vids here. The video was made to support my opinion that RIYONCE IS A SUBPAR CLONE OF BEYONCE and indeed SUCKS.

[youtube]0knoeP-leVg[/youtube]
    Hmm, that reminds me of my retaliation video to those ghetto dumb Ciara fans who trash Aaliyah and Janet

I call Ciara Jaaliyahael.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Hmm, that reminds me of my retaliation video to those ghetto dumb Ciara fans who trash Aaliyah and Janet

I call Ciara Jaaliyahael.
    LOL Jaaliyahael I been trying to tell people that Ciara thinks she's Janet & Aaliyah... especially Janet!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information