Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 196 to 203 of 203

Thread: Overrated music artists and bands

  1. #196
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    27,080

    Default

    ^^^^but not peen.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  2. #197
    Gold Member Baby Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest (USA)
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    ^^^Come on guys - he can't be gay - he has a girlfriend
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

  3. #198
    Elite Member Seth82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    ^^^Come on guys - he can't be gay - he has a girlfriend
    not really

    just because someone has a gf doesn't mean they're straight

    not sure if you're being serious or facetious???
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

  4. #199
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,610

    Default

    ^I'd say facetious.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  5. #200
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    27,080

    Default

    Regardless of whether he prefers peen or poon, his voice is pitchy and weak.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  6. #201
    Gold Member Baby Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest (USA)
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    not really

    just because someone has a gf doesn't mean they're straight

    not sure if you're being serious or facetious???
    I was being facetious. Even I am not THAT niave
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

  7. #202
    Elite Member Seth82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    I was being facetious. Even I am not THAT niave
    ok lol

    thought maybe you were being facetious but I wasn't sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

  8. #203
    Gold Member Baby Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest (USA)
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    ok lol

    thought maybe you were being facetious but I wasn't sure
    My sense of humor doesn't translate the best to the written word
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Foreplay is overrated?
    By Honey in forum News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 10th, 2008, 03:43 PM
  2. 90s nostalgia - fave bands/videos/music
    By sputnik in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 21st, 2008, 02:29 PM
  3. Overrated films
    By Tati in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: April 27th, 2007, 12:23 PM
  4. Overrated TV shows
    By DitaPage* in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: October 8th, 2006, 08:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •