Thread: Study shows Beyonce fans are the most stupid

Silver Member

Post Study shows Beyonce fans are the most stupid

....Your taste in music reflects your intelligence – and Beyonce fans are among the most stupid, it was claimed today. Devotees of the Destiny’s Child star came close to the bottom of the pile in a student’s comparison between exam results and musical tastes. But they are not the worst of the worst – unless they are also fans of rapper Lil’ Wayne – because his followers are deemed the least intelligent. Devotees of Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z also ranked low in the scale, it was claimed. They are among the findings of the probe by Virgil Griffiths, a PhD student in America, who puts Beethoven listeners as far and away the smartest.

Griffith compared students’ scores in SAT exams with their favorite music acts and genres by analyzing data on social networking sites. Those who prefer Indie music are most intelligent, while gospel, pop and rock fans were all ranked at the lower end of the scale. Those who are mad about pop music did not fare well in the analysis.

As well as Beyonce, fans of Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z both ranked at the bottom of the scale. Their supporters all got below 1,000 in SAT scores, with the average being a mark of 1071 out of 1600. Fans of composer Beethoven were way ahead of the rest with a score of more than 1300.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2315392.ece

who gave out that survey, Solange?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Um, Kat Von D is a Beethoven fan. Just sayin'. . . .
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

i love this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Lolz. That explains a lot.

There are a lot of stupid people then..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Bronze Member

This is so funny lol.

This is the most ridiculous "study" I've ever heard. I'd like to see the supposed science behind it. Yes, Beyonce sucks, that doesn't make you dumber than anyone else who likes pop stars.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I do question some people's taste in music, but it doesn't necessarily make them dumb.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

analyzing data on social networking sites, what kind of researcher does that? does not seem very scientific.

also, what happened to the electronic music fans?

Thread Information