Thread: First listen: Ali Lohan's summer single

Default First listen: Ali Lohan's summer single

PEOPLE has the exclusive, first listen of Ali Lohan's upcoming single, "All The Way Around," which she says shows off her hip-hop vibe.

The 14-year-old Lohan says the sound of her upcoming album is different from fellow teen star Miley Cyrus: "She's really good," Ali tells PEOPLE. "But I have different music than her. It's a different vibe it's definitely a different vibe. Mine is more hip-hop. Kind of like Rihanna."

During a recent episode of Living Lohan, which chronicles her music and acting career and also stars her mom and older sister Lindsay's manager, Dina, Ali was shot recording the track, set to be released to the world on iTunes July 14.

"All The Way Around," recorded at the Maloof Music recording studio at The Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, was produced by Emanuel "Eman" Kiriakou, who's worked with Nick Lachey and Jordin Sparks. It was co-written by Kara DioGuardi, who was named BMI's Pop Songwriter of the Year in 2007.

And what about a duet with Lindsay? "I think that would be awesome," Ali tells PEOPLE. "We talked about it."

Listen to it here:
    FIRST LISTEN: Ali Lohan's Summer Single - Music News, Ali Lohan : People.com

Hi! I'm New Here!

her songs are not bad =D

Thread Information