Thread: I'm going to see Aventura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Talking I'm going to see Aventura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!!!! for all of you who dont know who they are: What celebrity would you kiss New Year's eve? and my bf said i can marry/screw/hump the shit outta Romeo if i ever get the chance so its coming!!!!!! man im excited, they dont come out west often cuz their music is kind of a ny/miami thing and i've already missed several chances to see them but this time i said, damnit, the rest of the country lives on credit cards so will I for a while to pay for these tickets!

man, I can't wait to have Romeo's baby!!!! i love you papi!!!!!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; February 14th, 2008 at 02:16 PM.

TONITE'S THE NITE DECKHEADS & BETCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    uh, dont hate!

jealous?!

Eli

Ace Ventura? Holy shit!!

Very cool....hope you had fun. Who are they? I live near the NY area and have never heard of them.
    Love ya,
    Dara

yeah it was fun, i've become one of those dumbasses though that spend most the time taking pics and messing w/ my camera so to be honest i missed some stuff, i was too busy playing w/ my lame camera to watch and absorb the show! like i kinda did at spice girls, i feel so stupid for that! but they'll be back in the summer so will I! and it was fun, romeo talked to the audience a lot which was cool and i think he was drunk or something, and it was mostly in spanish/spanglish which i didnt understand too well but oh well, i understood what he was doing w/ his hands, ass and mouth :naughy: sexy beast!

Alice you could at least try to sound more excited about it! That's funny what you wrote about spending more time taking pictures etc. I've done that in the past too. Then you feel like you've missed the gig.

yeah exactly, but yeah it was awesome you're right, i have a negative persepective, my mom says that about me too!

Thread Information