Thread: Bring back this Mariah Carey!

SVZ

Default Bring back this Mariah Carey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYHj6pG2mQ&eurl=

Bring back the talented Mariah!! Not this hoochie slutface we have currently...

OMG... she was so... congenial.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

It really is a shame what ever happened to her..she was so damn beautiful then...what happened?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

She was so cute and sweet and adorable. Now she's just a bitch-ass bitch. It's a little scary.

I still think her breakthrough song was her best. Amazing vocals:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8x96Fdgxn4

She's fugly today, she was fugly then, but at least she wasn't as delusional as she is now, thinking she's gorgeous and sexy. NOT!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She changed ALOT. I love her voice, and I sorta have a soft spot for her despite how far up her own ass she is.

She needs to tone it down big time.

She's just straight-up crazy, like clinically delusional. She should check into her mental state STAT! Ever since she had that breakdown several years ago, what was it, right after or before Glitter tanked? Something about giving "haters positivity" and her publicist was falling all over herself to snatch the mic out of her hand in an attempt to curb the damage...

And how does one become both so vain and SO chunky, esp. since she used to be so stick-thin? Special mirrors?

Bronze Member

I miss that Mariah. Up until 1997 she was lovely, then she changed. She changed after divorcing Tommy Mottola. She was so pretty in the early 90's, and so down to earth. She is up her own ass now.

I prefered her old music. I don't really like her hip hop/r'n'b style. She was great singing the ballads and the pop. I don't understand how The Emancipation Of Mimi is her most successful album!! I have it, it's okay, but it's no Musicbox or Daydream!!! They are her best albums in my opinion. Nowdays she cares more about how she looks than how she sings!!!!! Her performances are not up to scratch anymore, she definitely can't sing as well as used to.

No, just let her languish in obscurity and gain another 100 pounds.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    I miss that Mariah. Up until 1997 she was lovely, then she changed. She changed after divorcing Tommy Mottola. She was so pretty in the early 90's, and so down to earth. She is up her own ass now.

I prefered her old music. I don't really like her hip hop/r'n'b style. She was great singing the ballads and the pop. I don't understand how The Emancipation Of Mimi is her most successful album!! I have it, it's okay, but it's no Musicbox or Daydream!!! They are her best albums in my opinion.
    I don't know if she was ever down to earth - mayb that was just an image all along. But yeah i miss the old Mariah. Now she's become a parady of herself and a joke.

she looks and acts like a stripper now.

Thread Information