Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Sylkyn
  • 2 Post By darksithbunny
  • 3 Post By Brah
  • 1 Post By Waterslide

Thread: Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow rap for Chelsea Handler

Default Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow rap for Chelsea Handler

'50 Cent says you like it rough!' Gwyneth Paltrow and pelvic thrusting Cameron Diaz dedicate cheeky rap to Chelsea Handler

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 22:59, 12 October 2012 | UPDATED: 00:29, 13 October 2012
    They have used their vocal chords before to sing in some of their famous movie roles.

But when it comes to rapping, Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz might consider not giving up their day jobs.

The two actresses are seen in a hilarious new video, where they do a rap duet to help welcome comedienne Chelsea Handler to her new studio.

Hilarious: Cameron Diaz and Gwenyth Paltrow dedicate rap to Chelsea Handler

In the clip, the ladies are seen at home with Cameron perched on a chair legs akimbo and dressed in all black with a gold chain dangling around her neck, as Gwyneth stand behind head-to-toe in white.

Cameron introduces the 'song', with 'Yo Chelsea' before kicking off a beat boxing bonanza while the Shakespeare In Love star starts throwing out the hilarious lyrics.

Gwyneth raps: 'We heard you got a brand new studio, but we know that you got on TV by being a ho.

'You like black guys, white guys, whoever's around. Your bedroom looks like it's a lost and found.'

Comedic duo: 'We hope this rap, is enough, and by the way, 50 Cent says you like it rough'

Not quite a red carpet pose! Cameron posed legs akimbo, although fortunately was wearing leggings

As Cameron pelvic-thrusts her way through until the end of the song, the cheeky duo even refer to Handler's relationship with rapper 50 Cent.

'We kinda like you 'cause you're blonde like us, but we can't have you in hip-hop 'cause you drink too much. We hope this rap is enough, and by the way, 50 Cent says you like it rough.'

Chelsea introduced the girls, saying: 'To celebrate the move to my studio, a couple of colleagues I know with deep, deep ties to the hip-hop community, drop some lyrics for me.

'I give you MC Gwyneth Paltrow and DJ jazzy Cameron Diaz.'

Back in January, Chelsea spoke of her short romance with 50 Cent to radio shock jock Howard Stern.

She said: 'The sex was okay. It was just normal. It was fine. It wasn’t mind blowing... I've had much better sex with other people, but it was good.'

Bezzies: Cameron and Gwyneth arrive at the Barack Obama dinner hosted by Anna Wintour in September

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow and pelvic thrusting pal Cameron Diaz dedicate rap duet to Chelsea Handler | Mail Online

Video at link

Y'know, I am relatively certain I can go the rest of my life without seeing Cameron and Gwyneth "rapping".
    sprynkles likes this.

Now I have pictures AND video see how much more I really can't stand all three of those stupid bitches. I would like to cunt punt the lot of them.
    arie_skop and greysfang like this.

Oh look you guys they're so down to earth and goofy just like us regular people.
    arie_skop, Waterslide and lurkur like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    Oh look you guys they're so down to earth and goofy just like us regular people.
    yeah they are so cool and fun...

I want to hate them.

I get so happy when delusional dumb bitches make fools of themselves.
    arie_skop likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Thread Information