Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 VMAs - Kanye West reaffirms he's a total douche

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    usually, stuff like this (especially at an award show) is staged. but i'm not sure about this one.
    did the show air live?
    Live. Staged stuff is usually amusing. He stepped over the line & pissed off the entire audience and viewers. Every artist there was thinking "That could have ben me..."
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Kayne manages to prove again that he is the biggest douchebag on the face of the earth. This poor girl looked so crestfallen by what he did. I'd love to beat him senseless.

I love that all the celebs are coming out against him. Whichever one said that he "stepped on a kitten" hit it spot on. What a stupid little prick bully, picking on a kid like that.

I haven't read through this thread so apologies if this has already been surmised - I think Kanye's got a some sort of substance abuse problem. He just never seems all there at these events and his twitter rant was a barely coherent apology/non-apology. Something's going on with him that goes beyond mere douchebaggery.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Munro View Post
    Did you see the look on Taylor's face? And then when Beyonce (that heifer) invited her up? Totally not staged. That was genuine discomfort and awkwardness you saw on her face.

Kanye West is just a big dummy with no social skills. In five years, he'll be a joke. A washed up jackass D-lister. Just you wait and see!
    ITA. Taylor looked like someone punched her in the stomach after Douchebags rant. I don't normally care for Beyonce either but I gotta give her props for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I haven't read through this thread so apologies if this has already been surmised - I think Kanye's got a some sort of substance abuse problem. He just never seems all there at these events and his twitter rant was a barely coherent apology/non-apology. Something's going on with him that goes beyond mere douchebaggery.

Truth be told, I think it's an undiagnosed mental illness. Mix that with alcohol, and this is what you get.

I know he was very close to his mother. I don't think that he's really got over her death or got therapy/treatment for it. Who knows?

One of the radio dj's in the city I live in says he thinks that Kanye is a candidate for suicide.

Pink was on the Today Show this morning. She was so funny when Matt asked her about her response. She made her feelings about Kanye very clear. I love Pink!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Munro View Post
    Did you see the look on Taylor's face? And then when Beyonce (that heifer) invited her up? Totally not staged. That was genuine discomfort and awkwardness you saw on her face.

Kanye West is just a big dummy with no social skills. In five years, he'll be a joke. A washed up jackass D-lister. Just you wait and see!
    I was starting to wonder if it was staged, but after watching that video a few times it looked real. But I think MTV already had plans for Taylor to come back out, because I kept watching Beyonce's face during Taylor's speech and she didn't look happy about sharing her moment.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Pink was on the Today Show this morning. She was so funny when Matt asked her about her response. She made her feelings about Kanye very clear. I love Pink!
    OMG- so right! She's hilarious- love how she said, 'It was one of the few times I actually wish I would have won, because I had this great Alexander McQueen purse with brass knuckles on it.'

Starts @ about :30
    [YOUTUBE]
    YouTube - [HD] Pink - Please Don't Leave Me (Live At Today Show 09/14/2009)[/YOUTUBE]

He looks like he knew he was going to do it ahead of time and maybe the people at MTV knew it, but Taylor isn't a good enough actress to pull of that level of awkward embarrassment.

Wow. What a douche.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

That video of Pink just goes to further cement my love of her. Awesome.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    OMG- so right! She's hilarious- love how she said, 'It was one of the few times I actually wish I would have won, because I had this great Alexander McQueen purse with brass knuckles on it.'
    Yeah!

I still want that purse.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I have to say that at least there are a few people that I like a whole lot more than I did before ... like Pink, Taylor ... hard to type this, but Beyonce (only because I'm still not so sure she wasn't "asked" to be so benevolent). I just want to give Taylor a big hug. I don't listen to her music and don't know much about her, but she was SO robbed of a great moment in her life that she'll never get back ... and the look on her face and the stories about her crying backstage make my heart hurt for her. She's just a kid.

My hate for Kanye is off the charts still. I seriously don't think I've ever even heard a song by him. If I had, I was totally unaware of it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I couldn't see the video. It said it was removed due to copyright infringement.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information