Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2009 VMAs - Kanye West reaffirms he's a total douche

I don't think Obama's comment was inappropriate at all. I heard the audio and it sounded like genuine, casual banter. I would have been fine with Bush saying it too but I know he would've been ripped to shreds by everyone for saying it.

Lainey had a great take on it :
    Kanye West apologises for cutting off Taylor Swift at MTV VMAs

A small snippet :
    Now I’ve always been a Kanye apologist. I love his music, I find him entertaining. But these stunts, these attempts to at once exploit and then criticise the same ecosystem that made him who he is… these antics are becoming tiresome. And pathetic.

Self created drama in the search for inspiration…

Like his well is empty. And he’s pillaged everything he can from his past struggles and now there’s nothing left, no other option in his mind but to manufacture controversy in the hopes of finding a muse on the other end, a desperate artist fearing his last masterpiece is behind him, and selling his soul in exchange for a vision.

Last night Kanye West announced to the world how afraid he is that he’s finished.

Poor Kanye West.

He’d rather you be mad at him than sad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I don't think there's any bias toward Kanye. The fact is, Kanye's been pulling these stunts for the last couple of years. He ran up on stage and did the same thing in Europe when he lost an award, he threw a tantrum at the VMA's last year, and now this Taylor Swift incident. Whether he does it for attention or not, it still makes him an asshole.
    No I meant bias against the victim, not Kanye. Everyone would of laughed had it been an unpopular female singer.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    No I meant bias against the victim, not Kanye. Everyone would of laughed had it been an unpopular female singer.
    Taylor's popularity plays a role in how big this story has become. But even if she wasn't that famous or popular, people would still view Kanye as an asshole because he cut off her acceptance speech on national television and tried to make it about him.

grr.. would HAVE, not would OF
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I could care less who Kanye did this to, irregardless we all still would of thought he was a douche.

How's that Grimm baby?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^You're going to give Grimm an aneurysm.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

He's going to smack me.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I could care less who Kanye did this to, irregardless we all still would of thought he was a douche.
    Agreed. I don't really care about Taylor and her music, but she did not deserve this.

right over his head..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    grr.. would HAVE, not would OF
    Its going to take me forever to remember that grammar rule. I've only just figured out how to spell 'definitely'.

Elite Member

She should have said' Who the fuck do you think you are? Get your ass off the stage until you win something, you asshole'

I really don't care what the Pres. had to say..it's not a big deal to me. He was asked a direct question and he answered it. So what. He knows who Kayne is...the guys got kids.

Can you imagine if someone would have jumped on stage when Kayne was doing his tribute to his mother??? That was his moment.

It doesn't matter to me that Taylor is 19 or 49, what he did was RUDE. That was her moment to accept an award. Rude is rude. If Kayne wanted to take to Twitter calling Taylor a talentless skank, so be it, he can say what he wants no matter how disgusting it is...but, he chose to interrupt this girl on a night where she was being honored. For that (and many other things), he is a jackass!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I really don't care what the Pres. had to say..it's not a big deal to me. He was asked a direct question and he answered it. So what. He knows who Kayne is...the guys got kids.

Can you imagine if someone would have jumped on stage when Kayne was doing his tribute to his mother??? That was his moment.

It doesn't matter to me that Taylor is 19 or 49, what he did was RUDE. That was her moment to accept an award. Rude is rude. If Kayne wanted to take to Twitter calling Taylor a talentless skank, so be it, he can say what he wants no matter how disgusting it is...but, he chose to interrupt this girl on a night where she was being honored. For that (and many other things), he is a jackass!
    Kanye would still be crying about it today if someone did that to him.

I THINK it being Taylor Swift, it made it worse!!! It's not that bad if some evil arrogant jerk does it to another evil arrogant jerk, but to do it to someone who's sweet and nice, made me pissed off!!!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

He's such a gay fish.

Thread Information