Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 VMAs - Kanye West reaffirms he's a total douche

I feel terrible for her. How embarrassing. It was a total Stephen King Carrie moment. I would have died.

Gold Member

Talking re

I wanted to say Beyonce really is a class act but I don't buy it was sincere. It was damage control and that was all. She didn't know her and Kanye would look bad for it. Had the audience cheered at West, she never would gave TS her moment.

If I was Taylor, I would have threw the award at laughing Beyonce, or Kanye and said "Here dumbasses take it" and left the podium and the show. Kanye ONLY did it to this girl, because he has proclaimed his hatred for country, and he dosen't really know who she is. He wouldn't have tried that with ANY male artist, or a female with a bigger name because she would called him a bastard right there, or got the crowd in a bigger uproar and they would booed the whole thing.

Beyonce on first watch has a WTF face, then she is clearly smirking/laughing, she is doing it because she finds it hilarious that he stole that girls shine. How is "Singles Ladies" the best video of the decade Kanye? She is in the middle dancing and singing with two girls behind her. Thats the same thing she does with Destinys Child. Big Fucking deal.

I can't believe I'm going to defend Beyoncé, but it looked like she was laughing in disbelief to me. Honestly, I probably would've had the same reaction.

^^^I'm going to agree with Laurent. As much as I can't stand Beyonce, she looked shocked and she may not have known how to react. I've laughed and smiled awkwardly a few times when I've found myself in really weird and/or embarrassing situations.

Elite Member

Default re

After the staged thing with Eminem last year, I am sure that Taylor and Beyonce both thought it was a joke at first. Plus, Beyonce is well trained to have a polite, pretty smile plastered on her face at all times. I don't think she felt good about it--Kanye is such a crazy, raving asshole at this point that who wants his approbation anyway?

i think Beyonce had no clue of how to react. To me, I don't think she looked pleased. She looked like she was smiling uncomfortably because she had no idea how to react.

I do believe Beyonce' was like, WTF??? What the FUCK is he doing? I don't think that was her just laughing.

I really wish he'd pulled that shit with Pink. I would've saved the aftermath pictures on my hard-drive, and used them as backgrounds on my screen. He is lower than snailshit.

i believe Beyonce didnt know. she's not that good of an actress. its been proven
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i believe Beyonce didnt know. she's not that good of an actress. its been proven
    Agreed. Tayor should have kicked Kanye in the junk or hit him with the award! Stupid Kanye garbage face!
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

That was 10x more painful with the sound. That poor girl. She looked like she thought Kanye was going to congratulate her. Imagine standing there by yourself and having a huge name star tear your achievement down and then walk away leaving you alone to respond while the crowd starts screaming. At 16, she probably had no idea that the crowd was screaming in support of her rather than in support of what the douchebag had just said. That had to compound things for her. Kanye shoudl suck it.

He was just on Jay Leno's show live. He opened his mouth and I had to turn the channel. I can't listen to an illiterate so I don't know what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    He was just on Jay Leno's show live. He opened his mouth and I had to turn the channel. I can't listen to an illiterate so I don't know what he said.
    He didn't say much. Just mumbled around & said he needed to take some time off.
    Last edited by McJag; September 14th, 2009 at 10:36 PM.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i was actually considering staying up to see what he had to say for himself.

then i came to my senses.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    If Beyonce had so much "class", how come she couldn't show the same amount when her co-star Jennifer Hudson's (who would win the Golden Globe's Best Supporting Actress instead of Beyonce) mother and nephew were viciously slain???? Beyonce didn't even send out a message of condolence!!
    And we know of everyone who sent their condolences?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Silver Member

Kanye is a fool, but I don't think Jay needed to bring his deceased mother into it.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information