Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6th-grade boy channels Lady Gaga, makes girls swoon all over the gym

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default 6th-grade boy channels Lady Gaga, makes girls swoon all over the gym

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDlC7YV5is&feature=player_embedded#at=81[/YOUTUBE]

I love that he changed it up and made it his own. I love that the girls are creaming themselves. I hate that he has that Justin whatshisface's hair.

Go kid, go. I feel sort of misty after watching that.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

He's quite talented.

I'm glad that through my daughter's annoying devotion of all things Beiber, my son hates the Beib. He wouldn't be caught dead with that stupid Beib hair.

^^I'm glad I have boys. I can handle hard rock, death metal, anything other than teen idol kind of crap. I can happily say that I've never actually heard a Miley Cyrus song. Woohoo!

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

You don't know how lucky you are. Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, etc. Give me death metal any day.

I've promised to take her to a Beiber concert in July. I don't know how I'm going to get through it without alcohol.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Hahaha oh man! I hate the Justin Beiver hair.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    You don't know how lucky you are. Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, etc. Give me death metal any day.

I've promised to take her to a Beiber concert in July. I don't know how I'm going to get through it without alcohol.

You can do what my dad did and break your ankle. Back when I was 11 or 12 he was supposed to take me to my first concert at Texas Jam to see Aerosmith, and he broke his ankle rock climbing the day before. As far as excuses go, that's a pretty unassailable one.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^You had good taste for a 12 year old. I would have happily gone to an Aerosmith concert!

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonGirl View Post
    Hahaha oh man! I hate the Justin Beiver hair.
    There's no point in mocking the young 'uns for their hair unless we want to be mocked for our youthful mistakes. I refuse to discuss my poodle perm.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You can do what my dad did and break your ankle. Back when I was 11 or 12 he was supposed to take me to my first concert at Texas Jam to see Aerosmith, and he broke his ankle rock climbing the day before. As far as excuses go, that's a pretty unassailable one.
    Ha! Aerosmith was my first concert as well, but my parents let me go with a group of friends. Dropped us off and were waiting outside when it finished.

And I think your dad did it on purpose.

--Sinclair Lewis

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

^^You had good taste for a 12 year old. I would have happily gone to an Aerosmith concert!
    Me too!
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    And I think your dad did it on purpose.

So do I! I was going to go with friends, but he decided he had to go with me, probably because those were the worst Aerosmith drug years, and he wouldn't let me go even with other parents for chaperones. Its all his fault my first concert ended up being Tom Petty, I love him but he's not Aerosmith.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Take a flask!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I want a kid like this one !
    (a boy, girls have shitty tastes at teenagehood and are expensive, i don't want girls )
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I'm sure little girls will love him, his voice didn't do much for me

I saw him on Ellen. He is so poised, not nervous, played beautifully and sang very well. Alot of talent for a young age. Only been playing the piano for 3 years...Its not my thing but he does have talent.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Boy, he sure is talented!
    Unfortunately though, I bet he doesn't have many guy friends at that age, they can be cruel to a little boy playing piano and channeling Gaga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information