Thread: Rascal Flatts new video-read anyway you noncountry fans!!!!

Default Rascal Flatts new video-read anyway you noncountry fans!!!!

I know not many of you are country fans, but you have GOT to see this video at http://cmt.com
    I have been hearing the song, and I love them but stumbled across this video a few minutes ago and I sat here and bawled like a baby. It is so sad. It makes me think of my oldest daughter and her ex...you guys remember the boy who was driving last year when we had the awful accident with the students coming back from the play offs...
    She actually called me at lunch to tell me she needed to talk to me about him. They have been texting since 6 a.m. and he told her he was sorry about the way he handled a lot of things in the past. He asked her if she thought things could/would be different now. I know she wants me to guide her, but how can I? (Some of you know my history with my husband-those who don't-we were separated, he cheated for 5 months and I let him come home.) How do I tell her it will all be okay if they get back together when I have a daily struggle with trust. I don't want her to live with that doubt and uncertainty. I know she loves this boy more than anything and she would be such a happier person if they were back together. But part of me just thinks it is a recipe for disaster. Would she be better off not trying and living with heartache, or should she take that chance and have her heart broken again. I watched her go through such a bad time since they broke up, and I know what it would do to her if she had to live through that again.
    But guys watch the video-if it doesn't touch you, I don't know what would...let me know what you think of the video and the rest
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Default Re: Rascal Flatts new video-read anyway you noncountry fans!!!!

Great video! I'm just getting into country music...

If you're having trouble being objective with your daughter, but you want to help her, try this...whenever I'm faced with a really difficult decision, my mom and I write out the pluses/ minuses of each option. It really works, and I feel like I came to the decision on my own, even though I know she helped!

I know how she must feel torn. I wish she didn't have to go through it, but I also know that it is a part of growing up. The part that worries me is she has met a guy who she says they are 'just talking' but she spends a lot of time with. I have met him and like him, and he is crazy about her...so if she goes back to the ex and hurts this guy....you know what I'm saying? I see him as part of this, too.
    so Miss Perfect, what kinds of country are you listening to? Here is a list of my faves....
    #1 of course Rascal Flatts
    Little Big Town
    Shedaisy
    Miranda Lambert
    Carrie Underwood

Country really isn't country anymore ya know? I do love my old country! Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, George Jones the old ones are still the best

I'm not a huge country fan, but my mom is, so suffice to say I've been to a few shows. Rascal Flatts puts on a great live show...if you havent had the opportunity to see them, I would definitely suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I know how she must feel torn. I wish she didn't have to go through it, but I also know that it is a part of growing up. The part that worries me is she has met a guy who she says they are 'just talking' but she spends a lot of time with. I have met him and like him, and he is crazy about her...so if she goes back to the ex and hurts this guy....you know what I'm saying? I see him as part of this, too.
    so Miss Perfect, what kinds of country are you listening to? Here is a list of my faves....
    #1 of course Rascal Flatts
    Little Big Town
    Shedaisy
    Miranda Lambert
    Carrie Underwood

Country really isn't country anymore ya know? I do love my old country! Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, George Jones the old ones are still the best
    I'm kind of superficial...I listen to people I think are good-looking. Keith Urban, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw... I saw a video of Carrie's and I liked it. She has a great voice.

God, LOVE Rascal Flatts. They were here 2 weeks ago, in our little, tiny, country-loving town, and the venue sold out in under a half hour. This was the first time it had EVER sold out in the history of the venue. So, I couldn't go. Some of my friends paid $200/ticket through a ticket broker, but I refused.

Quote Originally Posted by haggard
    I'm not a huge country fan, but my mom is, so suffice to say I've been to a few shows. Rascal Flatts puts on a great live show...if you havent had the opportunity to see them, I would definitely suggest it.
    My sister and I have been twice and LOVED it!! We are waiting for a date to open close this tour and we are going again!! They do put on a great show!

Thread Information