Thread: Beyoncé sets date for deluxe album & DVD, Lady Gaga duet video to premiere

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Beyoncé sets date for deluxe album & DVD, Lady Gaga duet video to premiere

Beyoncé will celebrate the one-year anniversary of her third effort I Am… Sasha Fierce by releasing a deluxe edition of her multi-platinum album, a live CD/DVD, and a new video featuring Lady Gaga.

I Am… Sasha Fierce Deluxe Edition will include five No. 1 hits and two bonus tracks including “Video Phone (Extended Remix)” featuring Lady Gaga. Also available on Monday, November 23, is I Am…Yours. An Intimate Performance at Wynn Las Vegas, a concert performance DVD and live CD that captures a never-before-seen performance from Beyoncé filmed at the Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas in August.

MTV will exclusively world premiere Beyoncé and Lady Gaga’s “Video Phone” video on-air and online on Thursday, November 5. “Video Phone” will premiere in the U.S. on MTV and MTV.com at 5:30 p.m. EST, while MTV channels worldwide will debut the music video in 162 countries following the airing of the MTV Europe Music Awards from Berlin where Beyoncé is scheduled to perform.

Coincidentally, Lady Gaga will re-release her own album The Fame on November 23, boasting another collaboration with Beyoncé titled “Telephone.”

Source

Yawn.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She did this with B-Day, and it sold out quickly on Black Friday.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She already had a Deluxe Edition released with 'I Am...' and on Amazon everyone says stay away from the Regular. Now shes doing another Deluxe? What is that, the Deluxer Deluxe? This should be illegal. Do it right the first time and save the new singles for another CD. Adding two or three new songs to old material does not a CD make.

^Agree. It always comes off as greedy to me when that is done. It's like double-charging for an album.

As an aside, this is just really sticking in my craw how Gaga collaborated on something with Beyonstage, who I hate so much.

I wasnt so annoyed with the collaboration, figure that comes with the job. Singing her praises is what annoyed me. That and she double dipped on The Fame too. First The Fame now The Fame Monster. I cant stand that practice.

Really? I thought The Fame Monster was just a new name for a new tour. Really disappointed to find that out. That double-dipping is shitty.

Amazon.com: The Fame Monster [Deluxe Edition]: Lady Gaga: Music
    Yep. Comes out November 23rd. And theres a Limited Edition version too. Would that count as triple dipping? Maybe Beyonce is rubbing off on her.

Thread Information