Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady GaGa announces 'The Monster Ball'

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Lady GaGa announces 'The Monster Ball'

Lady GaGa has officially announced plans for her next North American tour, entitled The Monster Ball. The tour will begin on November 27 in Montreal, and will come to a close on January 21, 2010 in GaGa's hometown and source of inspiration, New York City.
    GaGa's first North American Tour, The Fame Ball, was appropriately named. GaGa had fun with the idea of fame and explored the obsession with fame, but this concert is sure to illustrate the other side of fame. The Fame: Monster.
    The Fame: Monster comes from the title of GaGa's re-package of her 4-million selling album The Fame. Says Lady Gaga, "On my re-release The Fame: Monster, I wrote about everything I didn't write on The Fame. While traveling the world for two years, I've encountered several monsters, each represented by a different song on the new record: my 'Fear of Sex Monster,' my 'Fear of Alcohol Monster,' my 'Fear of Love Monster,' my 'Fear of Death Monster,' my 'Fear of Loneliness Monster,' etc."
    You can be sure that all of these monsters will appear in her show. A show that she has claimed as being "a multimedia artistic experience in the style of the first-ever pop electro opera."
    GaGa continues, "A message to all my little monsters: The Fame: Monster will come out four days before the first live show. You have exactly 96 hours to learn all of the lyrics so you can sing along. Dress accordingly."
    November 27 – Montreal, Quebec, Canada – The Bell CenterNovember 28 – Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Air Canada CenterNovember 29 – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada – Scotiabank PlaceDecember 1 – Boston, MA – Wang CenterDecember 2 – Boston, MA – Wang CenterDecember 3 – Camden, NJ – SusquehannaDecember 9 – Vancouver, BC, Canada – Queen Elizabeth TheatreDecember 10 – Vancouver, BC, Canada – Queen Elizabeth TheatreDecember 13 – San Francisco, CA – Bill Graham CivicDecember 18 – Las Vegas, NV – TBDDecember 19 – San Diego, CA – San Diego Sports ArenaDecember 21 – Los Angeles, CA – Nokia TheatreDecember 29 – Atlanta, GA – Fox TheaterDecember 31 – Miami, FL – Knight CenterJanuary 3 – Orlando, FL – The Hard RockJanuary 7 – St. Louis, MO – The FoxJanuary 8 – Chicago, IL – Chicago TheatreJanuary 9 – Chicago, IL – Chicago TheatreJanuary 12 – Detroit, MI – Fox TheaterJanuary 16 – Atlantic City, NJ – BorgataJanuary 20 – New York, NY – Radio City Music HallJanuary 21 – New York, NY – Radio City Music Hall

Lady GaGa announces 'The Monster Ball'

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

At least when she and Kanye were doing the tour together she was coming to my state.
    But not now.......
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Concert update: Lady Gaga tickets on sale Saturday

Tickets for Lady Gaga’s “The Monster Ball” tour at the Fox Theatre at 8 p.m. Jan. 7 go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday.
    Tickets are $42.50-$52.50, on sale at MetroTix outlets, MetroTix, 314-534-1111, and at the box office.
    Kid Cudi is also on the bill. New rapper Kid Cudi is a protege of Kanye West, who was set to tour with Lady Gaga until that tour was canceled after West’s MTV Video Music Awards controversy.

Concert update: Lady Gaga tickets on sale Saturday | The Blender | STLtoday

It should be called The Monster Balls, because of the monster balls she's hiding underneath her dress.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

she's coming here Dec 19th, i'm actually considering getting tickets. I'd love to see her show (i just hate crowds)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Oooh, I want to get tickets to this. I think she'd put on a great show.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

UNBELIEVABLE!! I love her AND Kid Cudi!
    This just pisses me off cuz she's now with someone I like over Kanye but she's not coming here.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Day & night.
    Now I have that song stuck in my head.
    Just hearing that name..
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Hit By Ban Bus!

i'd love to see her

Meh.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Those ticket prices are pretty damn reasonable compared to other acts
    I was born a bitch..whats your excuse?

I'm hoping I can get tickets. She's doing 2 Chicago shows, but they're in a pretty small theater (Chicago Theater only has about 3500 seats), and Chicago is one of the places I have a feeling the chunk of the country she's skipping is gonna try to get tickets for.

Tickets here go from $40-$78, which isn't bad. I've paid more for theater tickets. I'm hoping the girl I'm going with will agree to the expensive ones, I'd like to be up close.

bitch puts on a good show, i'll give her that. she's got pipes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Lady Gaga Exclusive: Inside Her Plans for The Monster Ball Tour

It didn’t take long for Lady Gaga to recover after her Fame Kills Tour — a joint trek with Kanye West she tells Rolling Stone was going to “keep the momentum going in terms of pop music staying innovative with hip-hop and R&B” — was canceled earlier this month. Just two weeks later she announced plans for The Monster Ball, a “pop-electro opera” that launches November 27th.
    Details about the trek are scarce, but after debuting new song “Bad Romance” on Saturday Night Live and shooting a video for the track that she calls “so amazing,” Gaga opened up about the tour for the first time to Rolling Stone’s Brian Hiatt. Grab our new issue, on stands next week for his full story, and read his exclusive Q&A with the star here:
    • Inside The Monster Ball: Lady Gaga Reveals Plans for Ambitious New Tour
    Gaga promises the show will be an unconventional multimedia experience that tackles the inner demons she sings about on The Fame Monster, the album re-release due November 23rd that includes eight new songs. Brainstorms that began with the idea of Original Sin grew into a stage show about evolution, she explains: “We started talking about evolution and the evolution of humanity and how we begin as one thing, and we become another.”
    Gaga’s stage set has evolved, as well. “I’ve designed a stage with Haus of Gaga that is essentially a frame with forced perspective, and the frame is put inside the stage,” she says, explaining she reimagined the grand staging of an opera through a pop lens. The result will ensure that her loyal fans get the same experience regardless of where she performs the show.
    Lady Gaga Exclusive: Inside Her Plans for The Monster Ball Tour : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily

I got my tickets today for the Dec 21 show. (and a big FUCK YOU to Ticketmaster for making it completely impossible even though it was a presale and I was there the second they went on sale. Yet scalpers got theirs no problem. Fuckwads)

Anyways, it better be good cause Ticketmaster made me completely homicidal today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information