Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The 10 Most Annoying Christmas Songs

I HATE the following:

Back door Santa
    Santa comes to the ghetto
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Wait, the Back Door Santa ! Is that some sort of kinky Santa Erotica about going up the back door ?

Ugh! Who bumped this shit?!

Has mel said how much she hates The Christmas Shoes yet this year, because some folks might not know yet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

NOT the actual song, so safe to click:

That is hysterical! I'm glad the Christmas shoes song exists just for that skit.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

lol that was a great skit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Elite Member

So I won't go on and on about Christmas shoes hatred but there is a movie too. Thankfully I rarely watch tv and I'm sure its an abc family movie, thank God I don't have cable.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    So I won't go on and on about Christmas shoes hatred but there is a movie too. Thankfully I rarely watch tv and I'm sure its an abc family movie, thank God I don't have cable.
    OMFG, I have seen that. I somehow completely blocked everything about this song out of my mind and now it's all coming back.

Is this the same movie?
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Wait, the Back Door Santa ! Is that some sort of kinky Santa Erotica about going up the back door ?
    Yes, it is about Santa sexing..yes
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^ Shut up , are you kidding me who writes this crap
    At work we have the XM Holiday station playing and within 2 hours I heard twice - Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time , Do they Know it's Christmas , and Bieber crappy song ! I thought I was going to start dry heaving

Thanks to you all, I've had Wonderful Christmas Time stuck in my head all day. I don't really mind it, but it's getting annoying repeating in my head. I can't take Christmas Shoes at ALL, but the one that makes me want to punch small furry animals is Do They Know It's Christmas. I get chills of revulsion just thinking about it.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Now I absolutely love Do They Know It's Christmas, especially when you have your friends take parts. It's kind of funny. What's even funnier is the behind the scenes video that goes with it, everybody was drunk and hungover. A cheesy, drunken, 1980s, pop Christmas song, what more could you want? LOL Sorry to get the Paul M song in you head though. Seriously. That's how the hate happens. I worked retail one year where they played that song over and over. I hated it before that, but that really solidified my hatred.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    ~Manx Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I like the Band Aid song and the John Lennon song and Paul's song as well and I like Bob Seger's version of Little Drummer Boy. *Waits to be punched in the face*
    I know I punched you two years ago for this ... but *punches gas chick* because she NEEDS it!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Me too. Although I do love the Pogues Fairytale of New York. Gotta love an Xmas song that says:

You're a bum,You're a punk
    You're an old slut on junk
    Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed

You scumbag, You maggot
    You cheap lousy faggot
    Happy Christmas your arse, I pray God it's our last

[YOUTUBE]HwHyuraau4Q[/YOUTUBE]

and the Kinks Father Christmas gives me a laugh.
    I just listened to the Pogues one, it's my kind of christmas song!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Every fecking year, I have to mention how much I LOATHE that damned Christmas Shoes song! I'd like to meet the asshole that inflicted that one upon the world and just whip his ever-loving ASS! Take your shmaltzy, bullshit, crybaby bitch, boohoo, rhymy fucking song and shove it up your hack ass!
    Totally worth repeating!

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I see you"re in the Christmas spirit lmao
    *cracks shedevil in the head with a lump of coal* Which reminds me of a little picture I saw on Facebook that said "Due to the coal shortage this year, all naughty girls and boys will be receiving Dallas Cowboys' Jerseys!" *sorry lynnie*
    Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Oh I totally forgot that stupid ass Christmas Shoes song ! I shudder every time I hear that piece of crap
    I actually verp and go into a homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Ugh! Who bumped this shit?!

Has mel said how much she hates The Christmas Shoes yet this year, because some folks might not know yet.
    As soon as I saw this thread my hatred and rage were reignited. And now, Rob Lowe can drop fucking dead too for starring in a motherfucking movie about this fucking shitheap of a fucking song! And you too, Kimberly Williams Paisley! You no-good whore, what's the lasty movie worth a shit you were even in? Father of the Bride? Fuck off and go on tour with Brad!
    Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    OMFG, I have seen that. I somehow completely blocked everything about this song out of my mind and now it's all coming back.

Is this the same movie?
    its like a fucking celine dion song - you pray for it to end but it just keeps fucking going and going and going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Yes, it is about Santa sexing..yes
    I have to say that I'd rather hear a song about Santa fucking than even hear the first few notes of that damn christmas sh**s song! Hell, I'd rather see Santa rape every elf and reindeer he has than hear that fucking musical nightmare!
    Waterslide likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

*Takes restraining order out against Mel and Oliver Martinez but takes them both back later*
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I love that Paul McCartney christmas song and I have no shame. My favourite is Wish It Could Be Christmas (Every Day). Santa Baby pisses me the fuck off.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information