Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 145
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The 10 Most Annoying Christmas Songs

  1. #46
    Elite Member Rusalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    I forget where this is from, but I heard someone describe Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmastime as sounding like synthesized elephant farts and now whenever I hear it that's all I can think of. A pretty apt description IMO

  2. #47
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,602

    Default

    [YOUTUBE]Dzc92qDz9pU[/YOUTUBE]
    this song and the john lennon song are the only Christmas songs worth a damn, I hate Christmas songs so hard.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  3. #48
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    49,890

    Default

    Just did some shopping and there's no way to limit the list to 10. WE HATES THEM PRECIOUS.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

    "I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

  4. #49
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,602

    Default

    And don't even try and listen to the radio right now FFS!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  5. #50
    Elite Member azoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    far and away
    Posts
    3,017

    Default

    Attention Retailers:

    If you are playing shtitastic Christmas music in your store for my holiday shopping pleasure, I'm going to be running out the exit door so fast the sales clerks will be swept away.

    I_HATE_*Christmas*_music

    All of it. Every single note and reindeer. And my self-preservation radar goes Code Red at the very tiniest hint of Santa. I become a whirlwind of goneness from your store.

    So do us both a favor and knock that crap off. Just stock some kind of decent merchandise that I want to buy and not some robocrap Cheapshitfromchina accompanied by sappy holiday loop music.

    Your customer from hell,
    azoria
    Last edited by azoria; December 3rd, 2011 at 04:08 AM.

  6. #51
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    Attention Retailers:

    If you are playing shtitastic Christmas music in your store for my holiday shopping pleasure, I'm going to be running out the exit door so fast the sales clerks will be swept away.

    I_HATE_*Christmas*_music

    All of it. Every single note and reindeer. And my self-preservation radar goes Code Red at the very tiniest hint of Santa. I become a whirlwind of goneness from your store.

    So do us both a favor and knock that crap off. Just stock some kind of decent merchandise that I want to buy and not some robocrap Cheapshitfromchina accompanied sappy holiday loop music.

    Your customer from hell,
    azoria
    I think I may love you a little.

  7. #52
    Elite Member hustle4alivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    I never had a strong dislike for Santa Baby, until I heard Taylor Swift singing it the other day. Wow, she took a little turd of a song and transformed it into a huge pile of pure, steaming horse shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Welp, it's that time of year again. I shall add to the list.

    These songs are so annoying to me, I have to turn the station. I didn't like them when I was young, and still don't like 'em. In no particular order:


    2. Santa Baby - Madonna (Too whiney and fake baby voice cooing)
    Madonna's version of Santa Baby is horrid. My aunt loves the Eartha Kitt version and I played the Madonna version for her as a joke and she proceeded to curse me out and called me and Madonna everything but a child of God.

    I can't stand "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus," particularly the Jackson 5 version. "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer" is humorous but still annoying all the same.
    "Dionne, you are the RoseArt to my Crayola - We're created for the same purpose but you just do a shitty job at it!" Hateretha, Got2breal

  8. #53
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    28,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    this song and the john lennon song are the only Christmas songs worth a damn, I hate Christmas songs so hard.
    Me too. Although I do love the Pogues Fairytale of New York. Gotta love an Xmas song that says:

    You're a bum,You're a punk
    You're an old slut on junk
    Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed

    You scumbag, You maggot
    You cheap lousy faggot
    Happy Christmas your arse, I pray God it's our last

    [YOUTUBE]HwHyuraau4Q[/YOUTUBE]




    and the Kinks Father Christmas gives me a laugh.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

    Don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life.

  9. #54
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    12,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

    and the Kinks Father Christmas gives me a laugh.
    Love this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

  10. #55
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    47,002

    Default

    i hate christmas songs.
    bah humbug.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  11. #56
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    The only xmas music i can take is the stuff sung by choirs. It has a bit of dignity.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #57
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    9,735

    Default

    I hate most Xmas songs, but a lot of that is because it's always so stinking hot and it pisses me off when I'm doing my shopping in the blistering heat listening to songs about snowmen, sleigh bells and crackling log fires. Where are the southern hemisphere Xmas songs like Frosty the Beer Glass? Or Fresh Prawns Roasting on an Open Barbie?
    South Sydney Rabbitohs, 2014 Premiers! Glory Glory #21

    #
    408 #Forever63NotOut

    LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

  13. #58
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Up the street, around the corner.
    Posts
    2,895

    Default

    I don't know how to post the actual video (someone teach me please), but here are some dirty Christmas songs. I first hear these songs in the early 2000's.

    Matt Rogers - Rudolph the Deep Throat Reindeer - YouTube Rudolph The Deep Throat Reindeer

    Suck on my cock with lyrics - YouTube Suck On My Cock (Jingle Bells Parody)
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  14. #59
    Elite Member MrsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    When my husband and I were both working the casinos (before the kid was born, after which we started getting Xmases off) I burned a CD of dirty Christmas songs that we listened to on the way down to work and back later that night so we could laugh our asses off.

    I love the family stuff that's been tradition at our house since becoming parents. But I have some really good memories of the few holidays we had when it was just us. The very first Christmas we spent together after starting dating was at his parents house while they were away up north visiting their then only grandchild. We forgot about stores closing on Christmas day so our 'dinner' ended up being ham sandwiches and boxed mac and cheese obtained from a quick stop grocery, one of the few places open.

    I wish I still had that dirty songs CD. But it probably got thrown out or lost when we moved to FL and then back. I remember hiding it so it wouldn't end up getting played when we started having family Christmases (with all the relatives including kids) at our house.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #60
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    When my husband and I were both working the casinos (before the kid was born, after which we started getting Xmases off) I burned a CD of dirty Christmas songs that we listened to on the way down to work and back later that night so we could laugh our asses off.

    I love the family stuff that's been tradition at our house since becoming parents. But I have some really good memories of the few holidays we had when it was just us. The very first Christmas we spent together after starting dating was at his parents house while they were away up north visiting their then only grandchild. We forgot about stores closing on Christmas day so our 'dinner' ended up being ham sandwiches and boxed mac and cheese obtained from a quick stop grocery, one of the few places open.

    I wish I still had that dirty songs CD. But it probably got thrown out or lost when we moved to FL and then back. I remember hiding it so it wouldn't end up getting played when we started having family Christmases (with all the relatives including kids) at our house.
    You should find a way to make a new one and give it to the hubs as a gift
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best and worst Christmas songs
    By buttmunch in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: March 27th, 2010, 12:04 AM
  2. Christmas songs you like?
    By Honey in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: January 5th, 2008, 03:00 PM
  3. Most annoying Christmas food
    By pacific breeze in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2005, 03:04 PM
  4. Christmas songs
    By SammysMom in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2005, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •