Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The 10 Most Annoying Christmas Songs

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, I've got Sirius in my new car too, but I still refuse to listen to the radio. They're going to be really disappointed when the promotional period ends and I refuse to sign up to pay for service. The only good thing about it is the NFL channel that I was listening to yesterday while we were on the road.
    I had Sirius for a while and then let it run out because it was too expensive for me. If you wait a little while, and you have any desire to keep it, they'll send you a better deal to entice you back. Hooking mine up again was a birthday present, but it also helped that it ended up being something like $7.99 a month instead of whatever the normal price is. I was so excited they had the NFL channel this time, because it wasn't included the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    No karaoke yet, it got pushed back because my smelly sister changed the plans on me, booo! Hopefully this week though Ooh I'd love Sirius in my car!
    Aw, I hope you get to go, Kari! You have to sing something good for me!

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    How can you not like Sirius? Maybe it is just the preview channels but the service is awesome! So much music and no freaking commercials!!! I gotta admit I haven't listened to the Christmas channels but I love the Halloween channel they do every year!

I'm listeing to a cd I made myself on a loop with plenty of Paul McCartney, John Lennon and all the songs you guys love!
    LOL I decided that I don't hate the John Lennon Christmas song, so that one is actually fine by me fwiw. I love having Sirius, too, there's so much music, no commercials, a little less censoring of songs.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I hate radio period. I haven't listened to it in about a decade. Paying for radio makes even less sense for me than free radio.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Where I live my choices of radio were cuntry and cuntry and I don't like it so I decided to give Sirius a try when Howard Stern went there. I love it and wouldn't want to go back to regular radio unless I had to.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I hate radio period. I haven't listened to it in about a decade. Paying for radio makes even less sense for me than free radio.
    Yeah, I can totally understand that because I hate the radio too. I gave into loving Sirius because I can find so much music they never play on the regular radio stations.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Bronze Member

The Christmast Shoes is really terrible. I heard it a few seconds and then i have to stop and move to other songs. What's it? How it was written?

mother fuckin grandma got run over by a reindeer and mariah carey all i want for christmas

Have they started with the Christmas music in august now?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

the waitresses christmas wrapping

eh? that's a song?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Never heard of it myself.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information