Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: YouTubers Gossip

Bronze Member

Ya that annoyed alot of people that they made it sounded like they as rehoming a dog or a cat.

I know it is awful that everyone can see that she needs help but her parents cant see it, the poor woman is wasting away and YouTube are doing nothing to stop her posting videos or putting warnings on her videos. I am wondering how many of her viewers are actually reporting her videos to YouTube or the proper authorities that can help her.
    Sleuth likes this.

I occasionally watch Kendall Rae and Danelle Hallan. Lately, Danelle Hallan has been harder to watch because it seems like she puts too much of her own thoughts on the case, instead of facts.

If anyone has any true crime youtubers, I'd appreciate recommendations. Thanks!
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I occasionally watch Kendall Rae and Danelle Hallan. Lately, Danelle Hallan has been harder to watch because it seems like she puts too much of her own thoughts on the case, instead of facts.

The person I know she is only on TikTok she is called youcancallmepatches

Try Bailey Sarian or Danielle Kirsty. They do true crime stories whilst applying makeup.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Mugglemad View Post
    What is everyone's opinions on problematic family vloggers?

Like Ace Family,
    useless shitstains

crayzeehappee likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Bronze Member

I know that he has a boxing match soon and I hope he gets knocked out because he is not a real boxer and doesnt know what he is really doing

Stephanie Harlowe and John Lordan are a couple of true crime Youtubers that I watch pretty regularly. They both do a lot of research and usually keep their opinions to a minimum.
    dksnj and Annika like this.

Another vote for Bailey Sarian. I love her! Also, Eleanor Neale. I think I've watched every crime video she's ever made. She covers some good stories.
    dksnj likes this.

Bronze Member

Nukestop5 and Slapped Ham are very good if you are into scary ghost videos as they dont show any fakes and will clearly point out what you are seeing.
    dksnj likes this.

I follow Bailey Sarian on Facebook too.
    Icepik likes this.

Bronze Member

I follow Bailey on TikTok and YouTube!

Quote Originally Posted by weathered1 View Post
    Stephanie Harlowe and John Lordan are a couple of true crime Youtubers that I watch pretty regularly. They both do a lot of research and usually keep their opinions to a minimum.
    i do love stephanie harlowe. she can do 3 almost 2 hour episodes on a crime so you KNOW she knows her stuff. i learned a lot from her casey anthony and paul bernardo/karla homolka videos. and i really have seen a lot of documentaries on both murders. i do laugh at how she pronounces documentary though. like dock you men terry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Oh Eugenia Cooney - this sounds horrible but I literally look at her channel every few weeks or so just to see if she's dead yet. It boggles my imagination that she hasn't been banned from Youtube - her videos consist of nothing more than her body checking herself, struggling to string a sentence together whilst trying to convince everyone that she is perfectly healthy and not anorexic. She streams for 8+ hours straight where she does not eat or even sip water the entire time. There is a high chance that she will die on camera as she is in denial that she has a problem. Her mother enables it.
    everytime i think this girl can't get worse, she does. sooo many videos on her issues. so many conspiracy theories on her family, and also some of the things she does on her 8 hour twitch streams for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugglemad View Post
    Wow I have so many new YouTubers to look up, I have been following Trisha Paytas for years she is very problematic as she has faked having DID, pretended to be trans and she is known for crying on her kitchen floor after bad break ups.

When it comes to true crime I normally watching Bailey Sarian.
    i was really suprised trisha and ethan klein started a podcast together. one thing about her though, that bitch be honest! she will say anything. i started watching her storytime videos from when she was younger and her stripping stories, her dating old washed out actors stories, and other things. i don't mind her at all.

i like bailey sarian, but some of her videos contain the wrong info on certain crimes.

Bronze Member

I know that Trisha has told lots of lies in her videos and then she will forgot what she has said and change the story and gets annoyed when people call her out for it.

I love Bailey but I have also noticed mistakes in her videos and sometimes the wording of her videos are the same as what is on Wikipedia

Hey Muggle you ever watch this dude?

My son told me about him.
    lindsaywhit and crayzeehappee like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

Yes I am following him after he showed up on my FYP, his videos are very interesting and it is nice to see someone cooking a vintage recipe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information