Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: YouTubers Gossip

Bronze Member

I love that she does true stories that everyone has heard about but she also does alot of them that no one has heard about.

I like her voice and the way she pretents the cases. She sounds very authentic, it's like I'd listen to a friend talking about something whe's very into.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    -

Bronze Member

She has got a very calming voice, my friend does true crime but she does it on tiktok and she has a podcast

My faves:

Tyler's Tarot. He's hilarious and I love him.

Doctor Ramani. Anti-narcissism education and narc-abuse recovery.

Without A Crystal Ball. Guilty pleasure. Gossip specializing in reality tv and especially abusive cultish fundy families and the people who manage to extricate from them.

Cristy Code Red. My friend who wrote the diet book and the (not specifically keto, but low carb + high healthy fats) diet that I follow.

Frank James. INFJ and other MBTI related (I've fallen off this lately but loved him too).

GOTDAMN ZO. Aka Zoie Fenty. Love him but I follow him more on IG since he does more there. I've been a fan for waaay longer of him and his even gayer friends (also on YT and IG) but he has kind of gotten legit famous and was on Nick Cannon show Wildin'Out until he got into a disageement with Nick and got fired.

Loepsie. Cute, adorable Dutch girl/lady who does all kinds of beauty tutorials and vintage hairstyles.

Trae Crowder. Comedian and brilliant. aka The Liberal Redneck. 'Nuff said. Love this guy.

Those are just a few of my subscriptions.
    Last edited by MsDark; April 12th, 2021 at 09:46 AM.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

What is everyone's opinions on problematic family vloggers?

Like Ace Family, The Shaytards or The Stauffer family!

Bottom Feeders. Fuck them. If they happen to be covered by Katie Joy on Without A Crystal Ball I might watch. But probably not because they bore me.

The Duggar stuff of hers is mostly what I watch. But that's because we've been discussing the Duggars here just about since the day TLC foisted them on us.
    Daphodil likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

Ya I use to follow The Stauffer Family until after they adopted H because I started to know some of horrible behaviour not letting him learn about his home country, wrapping his thumb in duct tape to stop him sucking his thumb when they let their biological children do it, putting H to bed early because he was supposedly "tired" and letting their biological child stay up later and watch movies in bed with them and finally H was asking for a snack after breakfast and Myka put him in timeout for it and he was still signing for a snack as he sat on the step.

Yeah those people were pretty disgusting from everything I saw, which was NOT on their channel because I'm not giving traffic and clicks to child abusers.

Bronze Member

Ya I unsubscribed after I saw what they was doing to H and then I found out that they have rehomed him because he supposedly started to attack the biological children

I watch this channel, Observe with Logan, who is a body language analyst, and he did a great Stauffer video if you're into that.
    -

Bronze Member

Oh I will have a look for that as I bet that would be interested to see their body language around H

"Rehomed" makes him sound like an adopted animal, not a human.

My husband watches a lot of Meet Kevin and Graham Stephan, they are financial youtubers. They kinda drive me crazy but do offer good advice.

I usually am casually listening on the side while he watches.

I def. don't follow any of these lifestyle people, I kinda feel like it's gross to monetize your children.

Oh Eugenia Cooney - this sounds horrible but I literally look at her channel every few weeks or so just to see if she's dead yet. It boggles my imagination that she hasn't been banned from Youtube - her videos consist of nothing more than her body checking herself, struggling to string a sentence together whilst trying to convince everyone that she is perfectly healthy and not anorexic. She streams for 8+ hours straight where she does not eat or even sip water the entire time. There is a high chance that she will die on camera as she is in denial that she has a problem. Her mother enables it.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member

^^Yikes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information