Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why has no one spoken of the director who has constant molestion Allegations against

^^ their mother said "stuff happened". i remember that asshole because i was a huge o-town fan. i believe he probably did something to individual members out of all the boybands and never to the whole group, and then blackmailed them by saying he'll kick them out of the band and/or destroy their lives with his connections in the indistry and money. he's currently in jail (for fraud and the like, though.)

here's the quote from wikipedia:

The November 2007 issue of Vanity Fair magazine reported claims of inappropriate sexual conduct made in interviews with several former and current boy band members, and male employees of Pearlman's. Many of the men had lived in Lou's Florida mansion, where the inappropriate conduct was alleged to have taken place, but none were willing to come forward publicly, and no charges were ever filed. Backstreet Boy Nick Carter's mother, Jane Carter, told the magazine: “Certain things happened and it almost destroyed our family. I tried to warn everyone. I tried to warn all the mothers." She said, "I tried to expose him for what he was years ago".[8]
    Since the article, at least one band member confirmed via the Internet that he was sexually violated by Pearlman.[citation needed] In addition, during a Howard Stern interview, LFO frontman Rich Cronin (now deceased) described Pearlman's alleged inappropriate sexual conduct[44], but fellow LFO band member, Brad Fischetti, expressed sympathy for "his friend" Lou Pearlman in a 2007 AOL.Music interview, and doesn't mention anything about sexual inappropriateness.[45] Nick Carter hasn't confirmed his mother's statements regarding Pearlman, and in a later interview, when asked if true (choosing his words carefully), he seemed to hint that bitterness may be a motivating factor for the sexual allegations.[46] In an interview conducted by the Orlando Sentinel, former *NSYNC member and openly homosexual Lance Bass, when asked about the Vanity Fair article, stated that Mr. Pearlman never behaved like that around them.[47]
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ their mother said "stuff happened". i remember that asshole because i was a huge o-town fan. i believe he probably did something to individual members out of all the boybands and never to the whole group, and then blackmailed them by saying he'll kick them out of the band and/or destroy their lives with his connections in the indistry and money. he's currently in jail (for fraud and the like, though.)

here's the quote from wikipedia:

I remember when Rich Cronin was on Howard Stern and talked about Lou Perlman's behavior. He also talked about how Lou tried to have them do "favors" for some music executives in Germany.

I was reading another message board and a poster claimed to know that back when Britney Spears was in the group Innosense, Perlman would pimp her and the other girls out to various people in the music industry. The poster claimed that was one of the reasons why Britney had such a huge breakdown years later. I don't know if that's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information