Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Why do people say this every time a celebrity dies?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    But,Sluce! It would make such a mess.
    Small price to pay to get Linki closer to MJ.
    witchcurlgirl and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Linki Smith View Post
    Man you guys act as if Michael Jackson raped and killed your children or something.

you are just jealous that when MJ died he got tons of media coverage and was mourned worldwide by millions of fans. I bet if any of you died , nobody would give two shits.
    Yes as I walk around in the bright sunshine on this beautiful day feeling loved by friends and family, I'm so jealous of that dead guy for being dead. What the fucking fuck?

And once I'm dead, why would I give two shits about how much attention I'm getting? I'll be dead and therefore unaware of the thousands/millions crying and gnashing their teeth.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hit By Ban Bus!

MJ will always be the king of pop. You haters are just jealous. MJ accomplished more in one year than any of you will in your entire miserable, pathetic lives! He had more talent in his pinky than you haters have in your entire bodies.
    Lindy west is a jelaous fat fuck. Her opinions are worthless just like her life.

MJ will always be the king of pop. You haters are just jealous. MJ accomplished more in one year than any of you will in your entire miserable, pathetic lives! He had more talent in his pinky than you haters have in your entire bodies.
    Lindy west is a jelaous fat fuck. Her opinions are worthless just like her life.
    i can think of one thing MJ had in his pinky.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Jealous? I'm not jealous. I heard Michael Jackson was seriously jealous of jockeys, however.

Since jockeys can legally mount three year olds.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

God damn this shit is entertaining.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Shut your God damned mouth when you chew!
    Serendipity and Kittylady like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Vroom vroom.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    This is great.

I am so sorry your pedophile idol died, and you'll never get to have him in your entire body. I doubt he would have molested you anyway. You don't seem to be his type.
    msdeb likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am so sorry your pedophile idol died, and you'll never get to have him in your entire body. I doubt he would have molested you anyway. You don't seem to be his type.
    Mj was not a pedo! He was framed by greedy haters ! MJ was a good man. If he was such an evil man then why did he donate so much money to charity? All of Michael Jackson's Charities https://www.looktothestars.org/celeb...ichael-jackson . He helped the sick and needy and yet all people do is insult and demonize him.
    No good deed goes unpunished indeed!
    He contributed more to the world than any of you! Tell me what have you haters done to help the needy?

We're feeding you.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton screw charities

Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton should start their own phony foundation, because they’ve both been caught pledging money to charity and not paying up.

Jackson recorded a song called “What more can I give?” which was supposed to benefit the families of 9/11 victims. The answer to the song title is “not much,” because he never released that song or another “charity” tune he claimed would aid Katrina victims. He planned to give CD sales profits to charity, but wanted to retain full copyright and legal rights to the songs, which would have made him a fortune in residuals.

These details came out in a lawsuit against Jackson by a business associate who claims Jackson owes him more than $3 million for loans and fees related to producing television shows on his behalf. Jackson says the guy who is suing him has a quarter million dollars worth of his sculptures and art, but if his claims are true would you blame him for snagging some of Jackson’s paintings in exchange for not getting paid?

Two years ago Paris Hilton pledged to organize a concert to benefit an Australian charity for sick children. She never followed through or gave a donation. She ignored the charity’s attempts to contact her, and managed to screw them out of even more money by falsely stating that she was helping them, causing people to think they had a donation windfall, and significantly decreasing their contributions:

Efforts by Paradise Kids to reach Hilton have been ignored. It was hoped the money raised from Hilton’s concert would help complete an on-site hospice, but instead the charity has actually lost money because of Hiltons self serving claims. Three months after Hiltons promise, she told an Aussie magazine that the publicity she gave the charity boosted public awareness, which resulted in $500,000 in new donations.

Paradise Kids co-founder Reverend Dr. Ian Mavor says that claim is not only false but has greatly damaged the group’s fundraising activities. “The impact is people think we don’t need their help and we do.”
    Sounds like Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton only want to get rich and hoard it by buying loads of worthless shit for themselves. Who would have guessed that about them?

There are always a shitload of pictures of Paris, which is why I snuck her worthless ass into this story about Michael Jackson. I threw most of the new pictures of her into a post yesterday about her fight with Lindsay Lohan, but here’s her near nipple-slip outside the Regis and Kelly show again in case you missed it.

Cele|bitchy | Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton screw charities
    Brookie, effie2, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information