Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: What celebs have you seen?

Does anyone know or remember Chip & Pepper? They use to party at my boyfriend's neighbor's house with his babysitter when he was young and apparently Chip 'touched' one of the neighbor kids who also happens to be an aquaintance of my boyfriend, he doesn't like to talk about it though but they did give him a free hat that smelled like beer afterward so I guess that makes it 'okay'.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    My friend was on the subway last night sitting across from Julianna Margulies (ER). She said she was reading a script and gave off bitchy vibes.
    she's prolly a bitch cause her career's in the toilet!!

Zee

Can't say that I am surprised that Ms. Juliana gave off bitch vibes. I had heard that she was rather unpleasant.

Was in Pittsburgh for a conference last year. Saw Dennis Quaid, Sarah Jessica Parker and Thomas Haden Church walking on the street. Sarah Jessica Parker is actually pretty in real life. Was the shock of my weekend.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

^How is that possible, is her nose invisible in real life?

Bronze Member

Smile Hi Newbie here

Hi, First post here.

I've seen Celebs, but only at concerts, benefits and such. But...I almost hit one with my car about 10 years ago! My Ex-husband and I went to LA for a vacation. We stayed in Brentwood. We rented a car to drive around for the week we were there.

We were driving down Sunset Blvd and this blonde woman carrying bags, sunglasses on, just walked out in front of our car like nothing, without even looking at traffic coming. We slammed on our brakes as did others, and she looked stunned and I almost peed my pants!

She stopped in the middle of the road and took off her glasses and looked stunned at Us. It was Heather Locklear. I was pointing at her telling my Ex, "OMG, We almost hit Heather Locklear, maybe we can get her autograph, what do ya think??"!!! He looked and said, "Umm, not a good idea Em, she's probably all shaken up by walking in front of our car".

She then put her sunglasses back on, waved to us and mouthed, "I'm so sorry" and started walking again!

I once met Kristian Alfonso from Days of our lives at a show in RI. Although the other soap actors were so nice after the show, taking pics, signing autographs, she was not, she was snotty, rude and ignored all the fans that went to see Her and her Co-Stars. She seemed very disinterested in being there.

Oh, I also met that psychic/medium from the Show, Most Haunted and Ghost Towns, Derek Acorah, he was the nicest, kindest and compassionate man you could ever meet. He was so down to earth, signed autographs for every single person, took tons of pics with us, and hung out with us until 4am. An aside note, he also told Me things, no-one and I mean NO-ONE could have known about in my past, except Me! Freaked me right out!

Bronze Member

Default One more, I forgot

I also wanted to add one I forgot. Not sure if anyone remembers Gene Rayburn from, "The Match Game"? Well, I was about 16 and we summered on Cape Cod. Gene Rayburn had a house on the Cape and it had just burnt down a few weeks prior.

My Mother and Grandmother wanted to go see it, it wasn't well known he had a house there, near the Kennedy compound, but they knew where it was. So, while we were walking around, Gene Rayburn was there walking by himself around in the woods behind the house and walked up to Us.

My Mom and Grandmother were falling all over themselves. He talked to them how emotional it was to lose all his belongings in the house and how upset he was and looking for anything he could salvage around the yard. They invited him back to our Cottage, he accepted and he came and stayed about 8 hours with our whole Family(big house, aunts, uncles, cousins stayed there), partying in kitchen. I had no idea who he was really and paid no attention. Now I know who he is from watching re-runs of the Match Game.

Zee

Her hair was fluffy instead of scraped back and highlighting the schnoz.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

My friend is having a celeb sighting week. The same friend who saw Julianna saw Jake Gyllenhall and Mariah Carey in the last two days.

She lives in Tribeca, Manhattan, where the cool celebs are I guess. She saw Mariah near her apt (she lives directly across from the Tribeca Grand Hotel) wearing jeans, uggs, hair pulled back, good makeup, chipmunk face.

Jake was outside the Tribeca Grand having his pics taken and then jumped into an SUV with what she thought were his parents. She said he was tall and nice looking in person. Impeccably dressed.

Mariah's diva digs are across the street on the right. Church and White street, I believe.

a couple of weeks ago my mom saw Jamie Foxx walking down the street with a huge entourage of people around him and said he seemed 'arrogant'

I've had the great honor of meeting Bono 4 times. He is every bit as kind and gracious as you would think. And he's funny too. I've interacted with him and watched him interact with other fans. He seems to truly care about whatever each and every person is talking to him about. He's a real class act.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    Does anyone know or remember Chip & Pepper? They use to party at my boyfriend's neighbor's house with his babysitter when he was young and apparently Chip 'touched' one of the neighbor kids who also happens to be an aquaintance of my boyfriend, he doesn't like to talk about it though but they did give him a free hat that smelled like beer afterward so I guess that makes it 'okay'.
    I hate Chip and Pepper. They first "burst on the scene" with their lame beach wear stuff in the late 80s/ early 90s and i always used to see them in the clubs all the time. They were big jokes then and i thought they went away but now their jeans are really trendy. God, they are so retarded. Sorry, that's an insult to the mentall challenged....

Yeah, and they touch little boys.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    a couple of weeks ago my mom saw Jamie Foxx walking down the street with a huge entourage of people around him and said he seemed 'arrogant'
    I heard he takes his huge entourage wherever he goes. What an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by PleasurePrinciple View Post
    Michael Jackson at the World Music Awards last November
    Ok< I need to know.. does his face look like painted hamburger up close? I want details!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I saw Dr. Robert Rey (a.k.a. Dr. 90210 aka g.a.y.) and his anorexic wife Hailey (looking terrible and unhappy and whining and not eating anything) and their 2 kids at a restaurant at the end of Washington Blvd. in Marina del rey/Venice today!
    me and him made eye contact and he immediately looked away so i know now for sure he's not into women! (sat. nite 4-7-07)

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information