Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: What celebs have you seen?

Yep he could still get it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ok, so my day job is a put together private, monthly neighborhood newsletters for rich people neighborhoods. Now since I'm in Iowa, I don't really have any famous people in my neighborhood, but most of out neighborhoods have some sort of celebrity, athlete, etc... in their hood. So I met a couple of people at National Conference last week and got some celebrity gossip. Here goes:

So my new friend Paula runs the Hidden Hills, CA neighborhood. She's only been running that neighborhood for a year, and hasn't personally met anyone, she did have some dish.

Miley Cyrus has a house there but has never moved in cuz she lives in Malibu with Liam.
    Jennifer Lopez has 2 houses in the neighborhood. They are side by side on adjoining lots. She built a bridge to connect the houses. No one know if she actually moved in because they are now for sale. She just dropped the price from 20 million to 17 million.
    Kim Kardashian is also there. I believe she is/was renting there. Her neighbor is an older gal, 55+. So the neighbor sees Kim out one day and goes out to introduce herself and offered to make her brownies to say "Welcome to the Neighborhood." Kim got offended and asked is the neighbor was trying to get Kany tickets. The neighbor replies, "Kenya who?" Kim then got REALLY offended. Glum cunt. She didn't get any brownies either.

I had dinner with the Green Bay guys. So they told me Aaron Rodgers has 3 houses in Green Bay, and it's an unwritten rule that the general public is not allowed to look him in the eye or address him unless he speaks to you first. Which GB peeps are not used to because if you ran into Favre somewhere, he'd slap you on the back and take you out for a beer. Also, Aaron Rodgers.....gay, gay, gay. The one said to me, "And he's supposedly dating this Olivia Munn person. I don't get it and not buying it because we all thought he was dating XXX XXXX (he said the guys name and I can't remember!)." Now, I don't like Aaron Rodgers as much. Not because of the gay part, but for being a general douchebag.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

The boyfriend's name is Kevin Lanflisi.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^I can vouch that that was not the name given. Started with a J. I think. Definately not Kevin.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I know Kevin was it a couple years ago. He must have a new one.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So not only is he a douchebag, but a man whore. Cool.

It gives me a good reason not to like Green Bay. I liked them because of Aaron but didn't want to because I know an obnoxious GB fan.
    panic likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

saw a whole bunch at the UN in the past 2-3 weeks: mostly from afar: michael douglas (looks good!), justin trudeau, a few others. and then last week went to an event on human trafficking featuring gloria steinem and rosanna arquette and they were both excellent and very friendly and seemed honoured to be speaking at the UN. they stuck around for a little meet and greet after and were super friendly and interested.
    Last edited by sputnik; May 12th, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
    SHELLEE, stef, gas_chick and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

i have to tell my wrestling meet and greet story (WWE). we were at the front of the line (last month) to meet Dean Ambrose. I had the entire speech memorized of what i was going to say.

i am the 3rd person. If you know me, i'm not shy, i'm very forward and have no filter. So, i walk up to Dean, and he says 'What's up Babe?'. i froze.
    i managed to pose for the pic. he hands me his autograph and i said Thank you in a teeny little voice while looking at the ground. LOL i have no clue why i did that.

Last edited by msdeb; May 12th, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Kim Kardashian is also there. I believe she is/was renting there. Her neighbor is an older gal, 55+. So the neighbor sees Kim out one day and goes out to introduce herself and offered to make her brownies to say "Welcome to the Neighborhood." Kim got offended and asked is the neighbor was trying to get Kany tickets. The neighbor replies, "Kenya who?" Kim then got REALLY offended. Glum cunt. She didn't get any brownies either.
    that's hilarious!
    panic and MsDark like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, so my day job is a put together private, monthly neighborhood newsletters for rich people neighborhoods. Now since I'm in Iowa, I don't really have any famous people in my neighborhood, but most of out neighborhoods have some sort of celebrity, athlete, etc... in their hood. So I met a couple of people at National Conference last week and got some celebrity gossip. Here goes:

So my new friend Paula runs the Hidden Hills, CA neighborhood. She's only been running that neighborhood for a year, and hasn't personally met anyone, she did have some dish.

Miley Cyrus has a house there but has never moved in cuz she lives in Malibu with Liam.
    Jennifer Lopez has 2 houses in the neighborhood. They are side by side on adjoining lots. She built a bridge to connect the houses. No one know if she actually moved in because they are now for sale. She just dropped the price from 20 million to 17 million.

I had dinner with the Green Bay guys. So they told me Aaron Rodgers has 3 houses in Green Bay, and it's an unwritten rule that the general public is not allowed to look him in the eye or address him unless he speaks to you first. Which GB peeps are not used to because if you ran into Favre somewhere, he'd slap you on the back and take you out for a beer. Also, Aaron Rodgers.....gay, gay, gay. The one said to me, "And he's supposedly dating this Olivia Munn person. I don't get it and not buying it because we all thought he was dating XXX XXXX (he said the guys name and I can't remember!)." Now, I don't like Aaron Rodgers as much. Not because of the gay part, but for being a general douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    saw a whole bunch at the UN in the past 2-3 weeks: mostly from afar: michael douglas (looks good!), justin trudeau, a few others. and then last week went to an event on human trafficking featuring gloria steinem and rosanna arquette and they were both excellent and very friendly and seemed honoured to be speaking at the UN. they stuck around for a little meet and greet after and were super friendly and interested.
    Excellent juice women!

How'd Roseanna look?

Help somehow or I'll go nuts. I saw a woman in Staples, I know she's an actress, but I don't know where I've seen her. Definitely in a movie. Maybe around 60, tallish - like 5'8", very thick shoulder length blonde hair, looks like it was style with hot curlers - like back in the 80's. I'm associating her with a southern accent. A big woman with a big, big, bottom. Waddled or had a hip issue. Very pretty face. Lots of makeup and bright lipstick. This was the second actor I've seen at Staples, first one was Mr. Big. I guess actors have copying and stationery needs like the rest of us.

Kathleen turner? Sybil Sheppard?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Brett Butler?

sonia sotomayor! she attended the 4th of july celebrations (it was actually on the 3rd) at a little town in long island where some friends have a house. was staying with them last weekend. we're talking tiny, tiny little village and the "parade" consists of a few old trucks and tractors with bubble machines and all the kids in town decorate their bikes and they parade around town, then at the end there's a little ceremony, they read the declaration of independence and then give out the awards for best decorated bikes (gift certificates to the local candy store). anyhoo, someone in the town found out she was there and asked her if she'd come and she said yes. she was totally casual and nice about it, said a little speech of her own before reading, and then after the ceremony joined everyone for hot dogs and took pictures with anyone who asked and was just really lovely. i was fangirling pretty hard.
    sprynkles, msdeb, Beeyotch and 5 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I saw Elizabeth Taylor walking a few blocks from the White House, chatting with a girlfriend, back when she was married to Sen. John Warner. Expensive clothes, big hair. I was surprised that she didn't have more of an entourage. Saw Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden at a Congressional hearing back when they were still married. They walked right in front of me as they left. He was a big deal at the time, but just a short, unattractive man with bad skin. She looked aloof, but was still attractive and taller than I expected. (I'm 5' 7"; she was about 5' 8".) I saw Kevin Kline at the airport (I'm a big fan), standing off to one side off the main concourse. He was filling out paperwork (flight insurance?) and no one noticed him. He was wearing a baseball cap and dark clothes to blend in with the crowd and it obviously worked because the crowds walked by without a glance. I wanted to stand there and drool (he's gorgeous), but I (slowly) moved on and respected his privacy. I've also met former Dallas quarterback Roger Staubach on several social occasions. He's reserved, but a very smart, thoughtful, nice nice man.
    HWBL, sprynkles and Laurent like this.

Thread Information