Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: What celebs have you seen?

Apparently my friend lives on the same road as Michael Fassbender. Have yet to get my stalk on.
    sputnik and Tiny Pixie like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I met Cara Delevinge at a party in the summer. She's friendly, funny.Without me saying too much- She was doing some crazy stuff, although i don't think that would be surprising for anyone to hear. Also for a model she is surprisingly not tall, I was taller than her by a good few inches and most runway models I've met have been taller than me .
    I think she is maybe 5'7 at most

Oh and Jourdan Dunn was there but I didn't really speak to her. Probably some other models too but none memorable.
    Last edited by BlameItOnVanity; December 10th, 2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: removing sensitive info

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    If Sojiita comes back, he will be so jealous. Shit, I am.
    When I saw him, I immediately though of Sojiita and wished he coud be there.

Prince Amadeo from belgium
    sprynkles and Beeyotch like this.

We met Obama today. We were returning our kayak rentals and went to get shave ice. We were about to go in to the shaved ice store and suddenly the secret service comes and corrals us into an area behind some rope. We asked if we could leave and go home, and they told us we couldn't leave. So we just stood there and waited. Obama came, got shaved ice, then came out and shook everyone's hands and chatted. My husband tried to get our daughter to shake his hand but she wouldn't. So he laughed at her.

Julianne Moore and her daughter were on my flight to NYC last night. It never occurred to me that JM was so small. In person she looks her age in a good way. Her daughter is SO amazingly pretty. They behaved like very regular peoplez.
    sprynkles likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

^^^
    my friend met her at an airport bar in north carolina (i think she's from there originally) and said she was super nice and laid back.

cynthia nixon and rojo caliente again, this time walking past us and into prospect park with their kid and a sled last friday after the snow storm, on their way to join the other hundreds of kids and parents sledding down hills.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I saw Martha plimpton in a restaurant in Malibu when I was on vacation last Sept. I had to do a double take because she looked like total dogshit. Weird floral dress, grey cardigan. Her boyfriend was also kind strange. Big curly fro, beard, old ass shorts from the 80's with red knee high socks and tennis shies. I did approach her afterward in the parking lit to see if she'd take a picture with me but she declined. She should just be happy someone recognized her ass.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Julianne Moore and her daughter were on my flight to NYC last night. It never occurred to me that JM was so small. In person she looks her age in a good way. Her daughter is SO amazingly pretty. They behaved like very regular peoplez.
    Small how? Short? Quite thin?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

A friend of mine saw Tom Hiddleston in London a few days ago.
    I'm gonna have to kill her out of jealousy
    ikmccall and teforde23 like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post
    Small how? Short? Quite thin?
    months later, i answer! Julianne Moore was quite little, as in not tall. Not scrawny, but no bulk anywhere. Her head is big, though, in a nice way.

I'm 5'8", she appeared 5'2". I looked her up just now and the internet said 5'3" which seems generous.

^Ha I always picture her as easily 5'8".

I met Andre 3000 some months ago. Pleasant, not full of himself, kind to a young woman with the vapors, well dressed (surprise!). Short. Ditto Alan Iverson on the short and thin. All of these people look so much bigger to me on screen lol.
    Shinola likes this.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

My weirdest sighting in NY is of Anna-Wintour-but-not-Anna-Wintour, twice. It's someone who dresses like her, has the haircut, is basically AW's self-styled doppelgänger but is maybe thirty and lives in Brooklyn.
    sputnik likes this.

a drunk sean penn yesterday evening.
    have a friend visiting and went to meet him at his hotel for a drink before going out to dinner. he's posh and always stays at the greenwich - robert deniro's (beautiful) hotel in tribeca. anyway, penn was there, also having drinks. and lots of them by the look of things. at one point he was right in front of us having a conversation with some guy. he's surprisingly soft spoken, especially for how drunk he was. very short. huge head. sunburnt. very intense looking.
    and yeah, i still would.

no sign of charlize unfortunately.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He strikes me as one that would go downtown and stay downtown and be very, very good at it.
    sputnik and bootspaige like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information