Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: What celebs have you seen?

Husband was walking the dog and just saw Faye Dunaway this morning. Backing out of her driveway, almost didn't see the dog, got a "sorry" and a wave at my husband. Said he was scared and all he could think was "WIRE HANGERS" even though she was nice, lol

In the 90's I had a job where I met a lot of models and some actresses.

The nicest was Rebecca Romijn. She went out for drinks with us after the event. She was also incredibly nice to her fans. She was only asked to sign autographs and pose for pictures for an hour but she stayed until the last person in line met her. She just had her SI bikini cover so there were a LOT of guys in line. I think she's prettier in real life than on film.

The worst was Tyson Beckford. Arrogant rude and demanding. People waited in line to meet him and he stalked out after 15 minutes yelling about not wanting to be there. He had a huge entourage.

Elizabeth Hurley was way nicer than expected. I thought we'd have a diva on our hands but she was friendly and funny. I was surprised how bad her skin was for being an Estee Lauder spokes person though.

Cameron Diaz was also very nice to work with for the same reasons as Rebecca.
    sprynkles and Clubber Lang like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Not really big celebs outside of the UK and probably only remembered by those of us of a certain age, but last night I was backstage with Steve Strange and laughing my arse off with Liverpuddlian actress Margi Clarke. Both are really, really nice people and Margi is a scream and still making the guys I was with weak at the knees. Both are really lovely down-to-earth people who had more than enough time for any fans who wanted to ask them questions or pose for pictures and it was a pleasure to spend time with them. The weirdest part of it all was when I walked into the dressing room (where Margi was cadging a smoke) and the first words out of her mouth to me were "Hey babes! You're a Virgo, aren't you?". She was right.
    SHELLEE and I'mNotBitter like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

i just saw cynthia nixon and rojo caliente on the subway. cynthia was in a grey dress and suede bootie sandals and this amazing metallic and beige python purse and rojo was in a dark blue suit. it looks like they were headed out somewhere semi-fancy. i don't even think anyone else on the train noticed them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i just saw cynthia nixon and rojo caliente on the subway. cynthia was in a grey dress and suede bootie sandals and this amazing metallic and beige python purse and rojo was in a dark blue suit. it looks like they were headed out somewhere semi-fancy. i don't even think anyone else on the train noticed them.

Holy shit, I absolutely adore her.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

it really is true what they say about celebs being everywhere in new york. since miranda and rojo, i've also spotted:

peter sarsgaard jogging in prospect park a couple of weekends ago. in shorts. his legs are impressive! i was with a friend, a straight guy, and we walk past him and i point out to him, hey that's peter sarsgaard and his response: i didn't notice his face, i was too busy starting at his thighs. we're talking thick, muscular legs.

and then i'm pretty sure i saw ryan reynolds walking down park avenue last night while i was on my way to the subway but i could be wrong. if it was him, he's super tall, well built, was wearing his wedding ring and talking on the phone, had a douchy little wool cap/beret thing on and is good looking in a hitler's poster boy/healthy aryan kind of way but totally bland. it took me a few seconds to even remember what his name was and i passed him and thought, hey i know that face so i'm not 100% sure.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

sput - i'm jealous of all of those sightings!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

i think it helps that i'm pretty observant in general and i like people watching so i spot them quite easily. my friend in the subway didn't post rojo and miranda until i pointed them out to her. ditto a few others.

Gold Member

Awesome that you're so observant. I don't notice anyone in NYC. My own mother could walk right by me and I wouldn't realize it.

A*O

This will make you jellus ******** (who? LOL) was drinking coffee in my kitchen yesterday.
    Last edited by A*O; November 21st, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

LOL why was she in your kitchen??

Really! We demand to know!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

come on, a*o, don't play hard to get! you know you can't wait to tell us...

A*O

LOL not really. She's agreed to pose nekkid on the cover of MrAO's new business brochures. Shit, I hope Her People don't check Google or they will know Ive blabbed.

Thread Information