Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: What celebs have you seen?

Ran into Redman (The Seed of Chucky) and smoked outttttt riding around wit him - he's really short and a play fiend
    Met Salt & Pepa - after concert they was chillin wit the crowd very nice
    LL Cool J - he told us we "weren't worth performing for" then the fellas proceeded to rob him
    Ghost Face Killer Raekwon Gza(did the music for Kill Bill) (WuTang Clan) walkin' down NY street after all star weekend, took pics
    MC Lyte - Jersey playground
    Biz Markie at a bar- yes he looks and sounds like a doofus but he's surprisingly intellectual
    Heavy D at a club - very cordial
    Big Pun (R.I.P.) at a club - HE DID A FLIP! OMG! he was also very cordial, Fat Joe was there as well, but he wasn't talkin' to us
    Patrick Ewing - stuck up and UGLY @ Rutgers
    Bill Cosby - went to a taping of his show.. he signed autographs and took pictures
    Capone and Noreaga (rappers) - straight CLOWNS all they talked about was going to their hotel room & "lemme see yo fatty"... ughhh... yes they are U-list celebrities (Unknown)

Oh dang... I've only met rappers outside of the Coz and McGilla Gorilla
    & not a single fuck was given...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    There must have been a nice snowstorm in hell that day!

This was a couple years ago. Before he was JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. He was really nice. Took pictures and everything. Seemed kinda shy.

LL Cool - At a recent event I had to cover. He showed up late and thought he was the shit. Seemed down to earth.

Lauryn Hill - Saw her at my old security job. She ignored everybody.

John Amos (Dad on Good Times) He opened up a skating rink when I was a kid and my father and I met him. He was cool.

Will Downing (singer) Met at my old security job. Really down to earth.

Christopher Williams - Met at my old security job. Really down to earth when he wasn't beating his wife.

Tamara (singer with SWV) - Met at my old security job. Really down to earth when she wasn't letting her dogs get run over by cars.

Aaron Hall -(singer) Met at my old security job. Decent enough guy, kind of full of himself.

Monie Love (rapper) Met at my old security job. Stuck up bitch.

Miss Melody (rapper) Met at my old security job. Nice enough. But she wanted me to lend her my car so she could go food shopping. Like that shit was going to happen. LOL.

Ron Perlman - Met outside of a theater in N.Y. when I was in college and had to go see Prelude To A Kiss for class. Decent guy.
    Last edited by kingcap72; November 14th, 2007 at 01:21 AM.

Giving this thread a gentle bump to add my "celebrity" run-in from Miami. I saw Ami from Miami Ink twice, and I'm adding my voice to the chorus that says he's a complete douche.

The first time we were walking down the street that the Miami Ink shop is on b/c it was the next block over from our hotel and we were looking for somewhere to eat. He was outside smoking and glared at us, probably thought we were tourists seeking out his shop (sorry dude, more things to do in Miami than look for your overpriced tourist trap shop, complete coincidence we walked past-we did even know it was located there). The second time we were in the main shopping area and stopped in one of the higher end men's clothing stores to check out something we saw in the window for my dad. He was there with one of his lackeys getting fit for a suit jacket and kept making the guy helping him run around the store look for a million things. We saw when he left that not only did he not buy a single thing (he couldn't help but announce his departure to the whole store, it was hard not to notice), but he left a huge pile of crap for the sales associate to clean up.

He clearly gets off on the fact that he's known, but he hates the tourist phenomenon that goes along with it. He really needs to just accept it, he's put his shop on a TV show for the last few years, there will be tourists who try to seek him out, and frankly they keep his business going since he can now charge $200 base for a tattoo because of his exposure. He just couldn't stand that the people in the clothing store were flat out leaving him alone. No one was staring, no one was going up to him or anything, but he had to announce his presence as he left.

I stood next to Edward Norton at a stoplight in the West Village a few years ago.

Tall (six feet) and cute and I should have jumped him right there.

So, I wrote a while back that a co-worker checked out Renee Zellweger in the grocery store I work at. Yesterday, on Christmas Eve I checked her out in my line on the same register. She's probably in town visiting her brother who lives in my city. (A kid I work with says her brother lives right next door to his best friend.) Anyway, we get sightings of her all over town around the holidays.

She was really quiet, almost shy and had a very nervous laugh. She was doing all the grocery shopping for the Christmas meal. She was freaking tiny but she was wearing sweats so it didn't show as much. She's a lot prettier in person. she doesn't look like a lollipop, but it could have been all the layers she was wearing.

Anyway, she was very polite and seemed really down-to-earth.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Hit By Ban Bus!

my BF works in Nashville and because of the nature of her work she has had the opportunity to meet several cebrities in a casual setting.

this is what she says:

Kelly Pickler - completely full of herself, struts like her shit don't stink
    Martina McBride - total bitch. serious wrinkles all over her face - very unattractive and tiny
    Wynonna Judd - friendly, down to earth and easy going
    Tim McGraw - very cool, nice guy
    Ronny Dunn (Brooks and Dunn) - nice, funny guy

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I'm not at all surprised about Kellie Pickler, but I am about Martina McBride. She never struck me as being a bitch.

About a month ago, I was waiting in line at Torrids plus size model search and just so happen as I was waiting, "The Hoff" shows up. My mouth just dropped, I couldnt do anything because I would lose my place in line. As we moved up closer he was walking in and out of the doors, what we didnt know is that his daughter, who also happened to be a plus sized teen was hosting and greeting us at the event. So not only did I meet him, I also met his daughter. I didnt win, but it was definately somthing out of the norm for me to do.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Elite Member

someone saw eminem?
    im a fan!

[I originally posted this elsewhere but moved to this thread because I just found it]

Heheh. I believe I just saw Joel Douche Madden while getting my coffee on at my Coffee Bean. He was the only one in the place with a hat and dark glasses inside the building on a totally overcast day.

I would have congratulated him on his new baby but I don't like talking to total strangers. Especially ones I call douches on message boards. I did, however, crane my neck trying to look into his Escalade to see if Nicole was in it. I couldn't really tell but I don't think so.

Nobody terribly exciting over the years:

Dick Clark - Orlando Airport (I was seven!)
    Robin Williams - San Francisco Ferry Building
    Matt Dillon - Manhattan streets
    Ron Howard (and family) - Charleston, SC Starbucks
    Michael Crichton - San Jose
    Fran Tarkenton - business meeting
    Zach Braff - Newark Airport.
    Emmett McCarthy (Project Runway 2)
    Ali McGraw - streets of Manhattan
    Stephen King - my college campus
    Christie Brinkley - Philadelphia
    Robert Redford - San Francisco
    Eddie Murphy - San Francisco
    George H.W. Bush - college campus
    Meredith Baxter Birney - college campus
    Last edited by qwerty; February 4th, 2008 at 11:21 PM.

Timothy Findly (Author)

Christopher Plummer (Actor)

Cast and Crew for The Indian in the Cupboard...Lightfoot is HOT!

Megan Follows (Actor) my dog and her dog got it on...much to my embarassment and her hilarity.

Perry Farrell (Singer)
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post

Dick Clark
    Robin Williams
    Matt Dillon
    Ron Howard (and family)
    Michael Crichton
    Fran Tarkenton
    Zach Braff
    Ali McGraw
    Stephen King
    Christie Brinkley
    Wow, I think they're all exciting! what did you think of them!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post

Dick Clark
    Robin Williams
    Matt Dillon
    Ron Howard (and family)
    Michael Crichton
    Fran Tarkenton
    Zach Braff
    Ali McGraw
    Stephen King
    Christie Brinkley
    Well Matt would be terribly exciting for me!
    What was he like?

Thread Information