Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: What celebs have you seen?

Steve Miller in the late 70s.

He sang "Fly Like An Eagle" and a few other hits. He was funny, kinda smart-assed, but in a friendly way. My friend and I talked to him outside Kiel Auditorium in St Louis after a concert.

Neil Young - on stage for concert in 1973. This was before there was any security to speak of. People were tossing rolls of TP around, waiting for the show to start. I got hit a couple of times and told my friend "if I get hit one more time I'm going up on stage." I did get hit, we got up, walked right up to the stage steps and went up. No one tried to stop us! We stood behind a speaker for the entire show! He was my hero at the time and I was in heaven!

Theres other stories of my friend and I being "wannabe groupies" but thats another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    What do you mean when you say Mike Myers is just plain weird. Just curious
    he was just a little strange... not like in a bad way.. but it just seemed like something was a little off..

Talking here is another

So I went to this after party for Justin Timberlake/Futuresex Lovesounds, whatever its called. It was held in a night club & Timbaland showed up. He was much smaller in person & quite thin, I was expecting a big guy. He was hosting this gig, he seemed kinda pervy (but the gold diggers were out in full force-almost naked! ) & was commenting repeatedly about some girls 'big titties',lol. I left before Justin Timberlake showed up, I was too tired & went home to sleep. I probabley didn't miss much.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I've seen (*gasp*) Britney Spears many many years ago like back in 2000 after a concert..What a difference a few years makes compared to now.. Back then I remember how cool I thought it was to see her but nowadays..I'm not so sure..

I've also seen Kelly Clarkson..she is a really cool girl..!

Thats about it..

I'm still young and plan to see many celebs hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by blissfullyunaware View Post
    So I went to this after party for Justin Timberlake/Futuresex Lovesounds, whatever its called. It was held in a night club & Timbaland showed up. He was much smaller in person & quite thin, I was expecting a big guy. He was hosting this gig, he seemed kinda pervy (but the gold diggers were out in full force-almost naked! ) & was commenting repeatedly about some girls 'big titties',lol. I left before Justin Timberlake showed up, I was too tired & went home to sleep. I probabley didn't miss much.
    Take it from me, no you didn't.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I saw Ben Stiller and Anderson Cooper in Vegas during the Comedy Festival. That whole 'camera adds 10 pounds' thing must be true because they appeared shockingly thin to me in real life.

Talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Take it from me, no you didn't.
    I feel better already..lol

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have seen a fair share of celebrities. Alot I served or saw in the restaurant I worked in a couple years ago. It's pretty swank:
    Justin Timberlake- served him in the restaurant
    Jennifer Lopez
    Angelina Jolie- she was in front of me and my bud on the street corner. My buddy said "Angelina?" and she said "Yeah". So we said hi. She was nice.
    Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
    Courteney Cox- not bad in person
    Farrah Fawcett- high as a kite. Came to a booze can with me and my friends after work. Sat in the toilet stall smoking weed and singing. Said she hates everyone in Hollywood.
    Richard Gere
    Drew Barrymore
    Renee Zellwegger- weirdo
    Tom Cruise- met him and his 2 kids at a NASCAR event. He's not so short but he wouldn't let go of my hand and he goes a bit heavy with the eye contact stuff.
    Kevin Bacon- looks like a little, old man. He didn't eat.
    Ethan Hawke- looks like a crackhead.
    Matt Dillon- A drunk
    Michael Bergin- kind of a drunk. Very down to earth guy.
    Sybil Danning- She sent me an autographed pic of herself in a bikini. Nice lady. I think she's sick though.
    Sean Penn and Dustin Hoffman- they came in girlfriend's store. Both midgets.
    Whoopi Goldberg- She was in the store too
    Harry Connick Jr and his wife- store. People came in off the street and stred at them.
    Minnie Driver- she was there with another woman. People were lookin at her so she threw a dress on the floor and walked out. My girlfriend told her not to come back. That's my girl.
    Last edited by NiceDude; August 27th, 2007 at 06:14 AM.
    Zooyork likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ thats great NiceDude! especially the part about Tom Thumb!

Oooh! NiceDude, Tom was totally "cruising" you!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ha. That's what my girlfriend said. She went all geisha when we met him. Giggling like a fool. I was like....whatever. Can I have my hand back?
    The biggest bitch that was ever in the restaurant was Belinda Carlisle, the singer from the Go-Go's. She is a mean lady.

Default yes!

Quote Originally Posted by acinodras View Post
    I saw Ben Stiller and Anderson Cooper in Vegas during the Comedy Festival. That whole 'camera adds 10 pounds' thing must be true because they appeared shockingly thin to me in real life.
    You are right, it really does

Thanks for that Nicedude, thats hilarious about Tom
    I cant blame Farrah Fawcett- i find it hard to believe there are any friends in Hollywood- everyone is too self absorbed.

I just saw Allie Grant, the little girl who plays Elizabeth Perkins' daughter on Weeds. She and her mom were at Ralph's in North Hollywood in the frozen food aisle. They must live nearby because this is the second time I've seen her around Ralph's. The first time they were walking on the sidewalk right near the Ralph's entrance. I stared and stared because I wasn't sure if she was who I thought she was. She seemed like a sweet girl. I wanted to gush about how much I loved her on the show but I didn't want to bug them or weird her out.

Saw her today.

Why was daughter/wife Soon Yi shopping in TJ Max? (a discount store where you find designer things and seconds). I guess everybody loves a good bargain.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information