Login to remove the ads!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: What is Ashley Greene's ethnic background?

I'd say the scrotum has hints of Melenesian and Serbian. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by ShineForever9000 View Post
    answer me this why can't we all just get along???..you guys started this being mean to me in the first place...and hustleforalivn watch your mouth before I slam your teeth down your throat!!!
    but we all DO get along. You are the one that doesn't. and how might I ask are you going to slam Hustle's teeth down their throat? is there a key on your keyboard for that function?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

That would be so awesome if there was. I'd use that on people all the time.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Bwahaha, no shit!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Get along with me goddamnit. Or I'll slam your teeth down your throat.

Yes ma'am.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    We're still not doing this bullshit, are we? REALLY?

Honey, if you don't care, stop fucking asking. Piss off and start some other annoying thread.
    I agree, but please make it more interesting this time.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

since we are all such a culturally mixed bunch what with thousands of years of interbreeding WHAT DOES IT MATTER ?

i fail to understand why anyone would even care enough to ask, and no, shinebrain, its not something that is raised in conversation generally, possibly in neo-nazi circles but not in normal society, and why is that ?

'cos most folk don't care, it's rude to ask, and ridiculously racist to obsess about it

its who we are, not who our ancestors were, that actually matters to most folk with more than one functioning brain cell

get over it
    " We fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. I'm a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up until my late 20s, maybe even my early 30s."

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    but we all DO get along. You are the one that doesn't. and how might I ask are you going to slam Hustle's teeth down their throat? is there a key on your keyboard for that function?
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    That would be so awesome if there was. I'd use that on people all the time.
    Why, I think we should have a smiley that does exactly that.

Bronze Member

well Hustle actually started it first....and he is not being reasonable..I ask a simple question and he takes it to another level and can't even come up with some kind of answer. It's a question and about ethnicity it's not offending so why can't it be answered? I want to know about Ashley's heritage so why can't you guys?

No one here knows or cares about her ethnicity, you wanna be race baiting little troll.

Write to Ashley and ask for a fucking dna swab, have it tested, and you'll have your answer.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

JFC, get a fucking life already.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

well Hustle actually started it first....and he is not being reasonable..I ask a simple question and he takes it to another level and can't even come up with some kind of answer. It's a question and about ethnicity it's not offending so why can't it be answered? I want to know about Ashley's heritage so why can't you guys?
    Why can't we guys do what? Wipe your ass for you? Play along with your trolling ways? Buy the bullshit you're trying to sell about not already asking this on other boards? Allow you to be a racist fuck?

Well the answer is, we can't because we don't play with assholes. We will play with a troll if they are of some interest and have entertainment value. You have failed and are of no use to us.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

SQUISH it! I hate racists.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't care who started it,(even though you really did when you asked such a stupid fucking question). How do you expect us to know the answer to what ethnicity she is when(unlike you) we obviously aren't a bunch of racist asshats who give a flying fuck about what she is. If you want to know so fucking bad stalk her and get a dna sample otherwise stfu and move along already. WE DON'T KNOW NOR DO WE CARE MMMMMKAY!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

You started it by coming in here and asking the question in the first place and when people told you we don't know and move along, you still continued to ask stupid questions and play martyr and victim when you realized no one wanted to play with you. Call her fan club and request a DNA swap, maybe they'll bother with you. As we said earlier, WE DON'T KNOW NOR DO WE CARE.

Now go sit on a knife and twirl...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information