Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Thoughts on Trisha Paytas

never heard of trisha paytas, sounds like that's a good thing. The only tubers I know of are James Charles and Tati W. because of their epic feud. That drama was enough to last me for years.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

i can't stand youtubers. the whole format - speaking as much as possible to make it as long as possible - drives me fucking bananas. any time i try to watch, any of them, i have to keep forwarding because i don't have the patience for the endless inanities. so yeah, i basically only hear about these people when they fuck up and hit the news. i don't think it's even an age thing though i'm older than the target demographic. these people would have annoyed me even as a teenager.
    tulip, Kittylady, czb and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

I have been following some YouTubers for years especially Trisha so I have seen all her problematic behaviour, she is currently pretending to hear voices and saying that she has undiagnosed schizophrenia (alot of people think that she self diagnoses herself and never sees a doctor).

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    never heard of trisha paytas, sounds like that's a good thing. The only tubers I know of are James Charles and Tati W. because of their epic feud. That drama was enough to last me for years.
    Aw Tati, the best definition of a 13 year old girl stuck in a 40 year old woman's body.

Bless her heart.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Bronze Member

Ya wasn't her and her husband get sued for something?

But Trisha is definitely worst than Tati as she doesn't pretend to have mental health problems when they are trending

I do wonder if people who pretend to have mental health problems don't legitimately have them. Maybe not the ones they are glomming on to but something seems amiss there. Then again, she makes a lot of money based on that mentally ill persona.

Bronze Member

I think the worst one she pretended to have was DID and pretended to switch alters when she was really just crossing her eyes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information